Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBA System - Now selling at $7!!!!!

NBA System - Now selling at $7!!!!!
October 15 2008 at 5:28 PM Siren (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone

Due to poor sales www.nbasystem.com is closing on 31 October. If you wish to purchase the e-book you will need to contact Kelly when he is online and he will send you the password. Make sure you mention that you want to buy the password at $7. The ebook oringinally cost around $35 so $7 is an absolute bargain!

Author Reply
MermaidSlur
(Login MermaidSlur) Re: NBA System - Now selling at $7!!!!! October 25 2008, 4:16 PM

I asked whomever it is that it in charge and they said it isnt selling at 7, but 70. so... i dont know.

Edit Message Delete Message

Siren
(no login) Re: NBA System - Now selling at $7!!!!! October 25 2008, 7:52 PM

Hi

I've just been on to the NBA website and the $7 offer and notice saying that the website was closing down at the end of October has been taken off!!!

I only paid $7 via Paypal and I do not think that the e-book is worth $70. To be honest I was a bit disappointed with the layout and instructions - the language and tone lacks polish and professionalism. I've taken a few suggestions from the e-book but have mostly followed the girls on the forum.

I feel really bad for announcing the 90% discount, there was no indication that the offer was limited apart from the supposed closing date of the website. I would e-mail the book to you but it is restricted so it can't be passed on to anyone.

If you have any questions about the system I'll try to help.

Edit Message Delete Message

Trish
(no login) Re: NBA System - Now selling at $7!!!!! June 22 2009, 5:45 PM

Does anyone know why the website was closed down?

I'm confused - isn't this a really really old post? How'd (and why) it get here on the new site? It's not even available anymore... is it?

Well, anyways - I bought this dang ebook in 2004 and lost the password - so it's been sitting around useless on my desktop for ages. It's really annoying to have paid for it but not be able to read it because Kelly created it like a fortress. Did anyone get it and still remember the dang password? I'd be SOOOOOOOOO grateful!

Thanks girlz!

Heart Paloma

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon