Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] magnets day 1

magnets day 1
July 9 2008 at 1:12 PM clonky  (Login clonky)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi
I have worn my magnets over night last night and NOTHING in the morning not even any sorness just NOTHNG.. early stages i supose but really thought that i would notice a little something.. I now have them on today in the day and will see what happens Keep you posted... I had Positive against me and neg out last night today i am trying the other way round as i DONT want growth just firmness and lift.

day 2 on magnets
July 10 2008 at 8:41 AM clonky (Login clonky)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi
Well this is day two and i'm wearing negative north against me and pos out.... I'm getting NO results Definately NO lift NO firmness..

Author Reply
grace
(Login grace1892) uses July 10 2008, 3:33 PM

hey
i thought that if you want anything but shrinkage then you should use the positive side touching you and negative facing out.

Edit Message Delete Message

Kekie
(Login Kekie)
SENIOR MEMBER magnets July 10 2008, 4:03 PM

I have the NBE handbook. ONLY use negative for shrinkage...positive is for growth and it can give you a lift.

Dixieland
(Login Dixieland) Clonky & Kekie July 11 2008, 1:22 AM

Clonky,
I ordered magnets to!!! I can't wait for them to get here so I can try them out.
Dixieland

Kekie,
Since you have the book, can I ask a couple questions? Like what is the extract that they have you put on? And how long exactly are you supposed to wear the magnets? A few minutes, several times a day, or all day/night? I haven't gotten mine yet, just want to make sure I don't do it wrong.
I am using a pump also, which is starting to work giving me some growth, so I don't want to lose that, but I want to lift them up. I am sure there are other questions but I can't think of them right now.
Thanks for your help Smile
Dixieland

Kekie
(Login Kekie)
SENIOR MEMBER magnetic LIFT July 11 2008, 8:36 PM

If you wear a sport bra to bed with the positive magnets facing down you should see a difference in lift over night...maybe I saw a big difference right away because I have very small boobs. It really doesn't matter where you position the magnets, be careful not to put them to close because they can snap together while sleeping. I put them out to the side of each boob so they wouldn't snap together

day 3 magnets
July 11 2008 at 8:39 AM clonky (Login clonky)

Hi Am on day 3 and sorry to say NOTHING not even a twitch!! No lift NO firmness BOO HOO

Author Reply
Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: day 3 magnets July 11 2008, 3:21 PM

Um, do you really expect a change in a few days? Then you need to adjust your expectations and do more research. NBE takes months, with magnets too. Btw, you were also told in your other thread that you're wearing the magnets the wrong way!! Negative/north in is for shrinkage, positive/south in is for growth.

day 3 magnets
July 14 2008 at 6:38 PM clonky (Login clonky)

Hi
Day 5 and still nothing.. No Lift or firmness.. I had a break for a day to see if that would make any difference and i'm also alternating day and night wear..

Author Reply
grace
(Login grace1892) Re: day 3 magnets July 14 2008, 8:49 PM

Clonky--
are your breasts sore at all?
are you trying to grow bigger or just lift?
--Grace

clonky
(Login clonky) sorry the last day was day 5 July 15 2008, 4:47 PM

Hi Grace
I am just going for lift and firmness NOT growth.and i don't have any soreness at all..

magnets so far
July 13 2008 at 8:57 PM grace (Login grace1892)

its been 5 days which i know isn't much--but i've concluded that magnets scare me. these are so strong that i'm constantly on edge about their magnetic pull. 3 of mine have collided and broken already. My breasts are so sore in the morning and then it kinda fades later in the day. I've decided to start massaging before i put them on and then afterwards in the morning. Perhaps this will encourage growth?
What are other people experiencing and how long did people who got growth from magnets wear them till they saw growth?

Author Reply
Cutie Pie
(Login cutie.pie) Re: magnets so far July 19 2008, 6:23 PM

So what is the pull force of the magnets you're using? Do you have the exact specification of them?

grace
(Login grace1892) Re: magnets so far July 23 2008, 4:48 AM

the ones i use are the recommended ones from the K&J Magnetics

day 7 on magnets
July 15 2008 at 4:53 PM clonky (Login clonky)

Hi
its been about a week now and i think i have some growth.. but am not sure as i have been eating like a horse so it may just be weight.. I am turning the magnets round pos facing in and will see what happens... But they don't feel firmer and i can't see any pertness.. It hasn't been long though so will keep going..

Author Reply

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: day 7 on magnets July 15 2008, 6:03 PM

Are you still putting them over night?Or alternating whole day,whole night?

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: day 7 on magnets July 21 2008, 2:02 AM

Hello dear how are you doing now? Any progress? I did get the firming/lifing after only a couple days. Of course i can't guarantee you will react the same way, but if you still have nothing to show for it, i would stop switching them back and forth and stick with only positive for a week and then switch to negative for one week.

clonky
(Login clonky) second week July 21 2008, 11:58 AM

Hi
Have had a day off here and there and am now back on them am going to try neg against me for a week.. But have had nothing in the way of firmness or lift. so far.boo hoo but ill keep you posted. I'm going to try a few hours on and off during the day and alternate it with nights see what that does..

clonky
(Login clonky) about poles July 22 2008, 6:28 AM

Hi Kielya
I am using neg against me.. and i have got this by using a compass and if the magnetic pulls the needle towards the north then i have marked this with a N and called it neg the side that reples is marked S for south and positive. Is this Wright??

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: day 7 on magnets July 22 2008, 7:52 PM

I'm afraid I don't know anything about using a compass to find the poles. But keep in mind that we are using the biomagnetic poles, not scientific poles.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon