Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BELLA PM .. is it necissery to use 3 pills a day = 900 mg ???

IT just happens that I know this scientist. He worked for one of my colleagues. Yes he did this study. The problem is it got out on the internet and people believe that he is advocating this. He is not!

He was simply trying to demonstrate Pm is mamogenic!

I believe this is only a 3 or 6 month study. I have a copy I have not reviewed iin quite a while.

Bottom line he does not advocate this as a matter of fact he had his own product line in Asia and this protocol was not part of it.

He was promoting topicals. I am preflexed was women see some study on the internet and create their own context for use.

There are side effects as I described. At one point we had this study up on our webside for mfgs, We took it off because it had unintended consequences.

best c[/b]

i was going to comment on carlaa rude reply but, im better than that.

see ya.

Think I'm using the same 'cheap junk' as you TeeTee!! Lol. I'm taking 3x300mg per day, no breaks, no problems and 0.75" growth since starting 2 months ago. I'll give it another month at this dosage just to see if I've gained the maximum I can from PM then gradually drop the dosage down to 1x300mg just to get the other benefits of PM.

i calll it the way I see it. Get over it

Wild is wild you never know what you get. Thailand standards many times is horrible.

they think nothing about spiking supplements with drugs,,,,,,,,microbial contaminatiion, erratic quality.

If you got growth on that stuff how would you do if you did it RIGHT?

hi cleo, yeah reads like your using the same stuff as me, its working for now so alls good, i may stop all supps soon, im going to do a detox and really try and rid myself of as much rubbish in my system as possible , years of medication and supplemets and various foods that cant be too good for you,i bought some msm for the detox aswell and may buy some physillim husk to help clean the colon wall gently, and aloe vera juice.
mabe if i start back on the low dose i would feel something again but we will see.
ive got some pics of when i was on it b4 pregnancy i might post them, in the pm pic my boobs actually look like pregnancy boobs they are that swollen, but they were also sore so dont wanna go that crazy again, so im a take it easy with this stuff after the detox.
congrats on the growth , it all helpsBig Grin(4give my next message cleo and any other bn users who are good people and people who give constructive critisism,,x)

carlaaa... please dont think im stuck on any rude comments you have to give to me, i really just cant be bothered with it, you oviously wanna prove your self to us on this forum or something sad like that even though you are intelligent enough to know that your reaserch can not help us at this point in time or you would be advising us on something we could purchase instead of making people think they gotta buy a plot of land in thailand or where ever and go and grow the dam stuff ourselfs and hire a scientist to help us out , go ahead, do what your doing, say what ya saying.. i dont give a s**t.

f*** sake whats wrong with people like this, they claim that there lives are so dam amazing, they are either rich or so intelligent there brain hurts, who cares... when your a nagging, moany, rude, bitchy old bag no 1 wants to listen to anything you have to say, people see your name in a post and think you have some sort a mental problem cause your so messed up in your comments to people....

I DONT GIVE A S**T WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, ive read your nasty posts in reply to other forum users and you make me feel SICK that your such a bitch to these people you dont even know, you dont even have the slightest of manners

IM NOT GOING TO REPLY AGAIN SO WRITE WHATVER MESSED UP RUBBISH U WANNA WRITE... he he U MAKES ME LAUGH,,,

GO ON MAKE ME LAUGH AGAIN....

haha,,, u did it..ive just seen that you even reply to your own posts in another name ha ha ha ha oohhh myyyy thats too funnie.

bye bye.

Then I'LL take the last word POOKY

It clear you are who you are. Mouthy and simple..you're problem.

Over 700 acres is no plot darling.

We will be suppying the industry! It has not even stated yet.

There is not even caps on the shelves in Bangkok over 100mg. The Thai FDA can be very strict.

They save the wacko stuff for export....why? no liabiliies.

Our greatest fear is complaints to various gov't's FDA.

It has already happened in Japan... no more caps.....too many

compaints.

Do you have the basic smarts to get it?

what is pm? where can i get it?

(31-03-2010, 03:14 PM)carlaa1124 Wrote:  Then I'LL take the last word POOKY

It clear you are who you are. Mouthy and simple..you're problem.

Over 700 acres is no plot darling.

We will be suppying the industry! It has not even stated yet.

There is not even caps on the shelves in Bangkok over 100mg. The Thai FDA can be very strict.

They save the wacko stuff for export....why? no liabiliies.

Our greatest fear is complaints to various gov't's FDA.

It has already happened in Japan... no more caps.....too many

compaints.

Do you have the basic smarts to get it?

Hi carla, I've tried to message you but it seems that it is not possible. I saw that you intended to supply pueraria mirifica for the industry, can you please drop a reply if you are interested to do business with me Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon