Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO Programs?

I know there already is a program thread, but can any of the ladies using BO (preferably the ones using Ultra Breast) tell me their routines and how they do it? I need some information on what works because I have seem so many added things to routines that women are taking for NBE. For instance, I have no idea what to massage with. I was thinking I would try something with Fenugreek or PM, but I don't know what to mix with them. I am also curious as to when it would be a good idea to take a break from taking everything in order cleanse your body. I am so afraid any growth I may get by the time I have to stop a program will go away and I'll have to start over. Thanks for whatever help you all can provide me with. Big Grin

When taking any type of BO it is always good to watch your temperature and if it runs low add kelp and L-tyrosine.Add some extra protein to your diet from protein shakes.You can also add Dim to metabolize good estrogen.That is mostly what everyone is taking.You cab also add some flaxseed oil too.It all depends on how simple you want yor routine.Good luck

The things I take for NBE, Ultra Breast, 1 capsule 3 times a day with a meal. And if I don't get enough protein throughout the day eating, I drink a protein shake or two. That's it! But my temperature is always in the right range. If you are too low, like Sandy said, there are two supplements to help with that. I don't massage with anything special, just regular body lotion or baby oil. I massage 15 min before I noogle. I noogle for 1 to 2 hours typically once a day. I drink a good amount of water throughout the day as well to help my swelling with noogling. As far as mixing herbs with BO I would have no clue. As far as taking a break to cleanse, no clue there either lol. But as far as I know BO isn't like herbs where you need to take a break once a month. I just do cleanses normally at least every 6 months, so I just did it as I normally would and stopped UB to do it as I thought it would be a waste of pills to continue the BO during a cleanse.

Now as far as supplements I take besides UB... I take collagen +c tablets (for hair, skin, and joint pain works like a charm), I take hair vitamins that happen to have MSM in it, I take a multivitamin, and of course I take birth control. That's all I take though.

Oh okay, I just wanted to know what I should get. I already drink protein drinks and take a multivitamin. Can you get the collagen from places like GNC? Your routine sounds simple enough to do everyday. That seems like a long time to Noogle though, but if it works I will give it a try. I am excited to start. I just have to wait to have enough money to do it. Thanks for the help againBig Grin You're like my new guru lol.

I didn't start out pumping that long, I'd say the first few months I only did 30 min sessions. And yes you can get collagen at any vitamin shop, I think even walmart, I have to order mine on amazon cause of my location and not much here lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon