Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting Ultra Breast

Hello, I want to start using Ultra Breast, and I was wondering if you need to start and stop taking it like you do with herbs? If so, how would I know when to do this and for how long? Also, do you have to increase the mg or amount taken very often? Anything you can tell me about Ultra Breast would be helpful. Maybe someone can tell me a program that increased breast size using Ultra Breast, or make suggestions as to what I should take with it. ThanksSmile

I been taking it according to the medplex website recommendations and the recommended dosages on the bottles. I take one capsule 3 times a day with a meal. And have been doing that since I started. I took a 2 week break after 4 months to do a cleanse, I personally do body cleanses every 6 months at least, so this is not required, it's something I do anyway. You are not suppose to take more than 3 pills per day, so I'm not doing it and seeing how it works for me. Only thing you have to watch with BO is your protein intake daily, you need at least 80g per day, and you need to keep an eye on your body temp and if it goes below the recommended temp, you may need to supplement. I haven't had to do that, but others have so they could answer more about that. Good luck and I hope it works for you!

Thank you Big Grin You have been a big help. I think I am going to purchase it when I get paid next. I don't know if I'll be able to get NB at that time too, but I will get it next time I get paid if I can't.

Go join the NB forum and start posting Big Grin Lucy gives discounts to forum members and it would be wise to read through the forum completely before starting so you are informed of what you will need to start and what to do if problems come up. We don't want you becoming like Sara LOL

lol Yeah I read some of the postings she put and replies to her postings. She had some um...interesting things to say Wink lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon