Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

nbecurious program

K, so changed my program up. I followed the last program for only 2 wks. Not sure it is was the dosage progesterone cream being too high but once I mixed it with the herbs, I about lost control of my hormones once again. Yea, I had pretty bad side effects Blush

Stopped the herbs all together along with the progesterone cream that I had already been cutting back on usage. I probably will most likely buy a less potent progesterone cream for when I feel I need it. But the last brand I tried was like 2500MG. I gave it to my menopausal mother in law who is on the verge of having osteoporosis.

BACK ON TRACK........................................

my UltraBreast arrived today! The label looks like it was printed from a computer, but not gonna judge it. gonna start tomorrow. My plan is to slowly work up to 3 pills. I also purchased the little pink massager pulser thingys and lamb placenta that I have been taking for about 2 weeks. I think I love it, the once I purchased doesn't have a stingy smell or taste but I am most definitely seeing a change in my skin.

I think my body temp and circulation is pretty stable, so I'm really hopin to get something good.

Guess to give a list of what I am taking: Not all is for boobs

Throughout the week:
I take shots of coconut oil, apple cider vinegar and chlorophyll

Daily:
1 UB pill (1st week,) 2 (2nd wk.) 3 (3rd wk)
Lamb placenta 2 @ nite

Gonna try to eat a very low omega 6 diet and eat lots of good fat
s.

Will post soon with a little update!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
nbecurious program - by nbecurious - 23-03-2010, 05:34 PM
RE: nbecurious program - by periwinkle12 - 26-03-2010, 04:38 AM
RE: nbecurious program - by AliciaCatherine - 15-04-2010, 12:00 AM
RE: nbecurious program - by nbecurious - 16-04-2010, 05:04 AM
RE: nbecurious program - by Super Boob - 16-04-2010, 01:38 PM
RE: nbecurious program - by nbecurious - 19-05-2010, 04:34 AM