Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Users, be aware of Permanent Indentations!!!

YES ANASTASIA, DON'T STOP SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCES. YOU ALSO GUIDED ME WHEN I WAS FLOUNDERING IN IGNORANCE ABOUT NBE.

Anastasia, I am glad you are ignoring the trolls... I have been following your posts and progress here and on the NB forum and you are a great help! Thanks for all of your great info that provide assistance and encouragement to those of us new on the journey!
Hugs,
Lisa

Of all people to call a troll, I hope you don't ever stop posting, Anastasia. Just seeing your replies keeps me going. I keep thinking, you got your results by not stopping, and better still, you shared what you did, keep on going, or what about to do, and that gives me an idea on how to proceed and keep on going.

Thanks for all your contributions.

Hey Soonenough and Anastasia

That was so touching and true. Soonenough you are so sweet to people and a truth teller. Anastasia you are lucky to have a friend like Soonenough.

Thanks all for the kind words. I'm glad I can help! No worries, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon haha. There have been many that came to the forum to talk down to the successful people on here, it's sad really in my eyes. Why talk down on people who are successful instead of utilizing what they are offering to you and take advantage. When I was new to NBE many people helped me to learn what I now know, I'm just trying to pay it forward and give back what I was given.

well im gladBig Grin

Got bored today, came across this thread and read most of it. Hmm, what happened to Sara, is she still around and did she ever came about suing NB. I want to know!

Sara's talking about education, I am literally laughing. This gal is on CRACK. Haha, she doesn't make any sense, even a lawyer is laughing. She never show proof of anything whatsoever but talk down on people because she thinks she's rich. Oh god, rich my ass, then why buy from NB, that's one of the cheapest noogle isn't it? ROFL!

Angry and lonely child in need of attention is what looks like. But I shouldn't say anymore because people like this are at danger in their lives, the things they say or threaten against others may be the pain they're dealing with.

Goddess, nope, there are other pumps out there that are cheaper than Noogleberry actually lol but I went with NB not because of price, because of the support system, customer service, and for the money it is a good product. As far as Sara, I think Lucy (owner of Noogleberry) was communicating with her privately and fixed the situation. Because she just all of a sudden stopped and Lucy said something on the NB forum about talking to her about it. So I think it was all settled. Lucy is a very good woman and really cares about her customers. But yea as far as going with NB just because of price, eh, I don't think that's why most people go with it. That definitely wasn't the case for me. I could have went with Brava or Bosom Beauty, but after doing a ton of research and weighing out the pros and cons with all of them, I went with NB. Same with BO, I could have went with BB but went with UB. They both seem to work for people, one is significantly cheaper, and in my opinion UB customer service is better, they have answered every question I have thrown at them and are always polite. I've heard that BB are rude at times, there was a security issue with them before, and I did email with questions, twice, and never got a response from them. So that's why I went with UB and glad I did. Just because a product is cheaper doesn't mean it's less quality than a more expensive one.

Hi everyone,

I've been googling noogleberry and reading many of the posts here. I'm thinking of buying one, but wondering about the indentations or red rings around the breast? I don't want anyone to know what I am doing right now to enhance my breasts, so having marks on my body would raise some unwanted questions, if you know what I mean. Also, it's summer, so I wear lower cut blouses, spaghetti straps, tank tops, so those "marks" will look very odd to say the least Smile I haven't read all 16 pages of this post, just the first 5 or 6 where a poster was really upset and threatening a lawsuit. This thread was started a few years ago, so I'm wondering does anyone know of what improvements have been done as a result of these "side effects"?

What is blue tac? I heard someone mention foam rings and saran wrap as well. I'm interested in this system to go along with my herbal NBE program, so please let me know how you ladies are handling any adverse (for lack of a better word) effects to your noogleberry routine.

Thanks!

Hi, you´ll only get indentations if you overpump (and even if you do, they will fade in time). This is something that is completely controllable, so not to worry about it. Actually the person that started this thread did noogle more than was good for her.
The red rings won´t last that long if you noogle for 30-60 minutes each session, and they will go away faster if you take a hot shower afterwards.
I haven´t used any sort of padding myself, but if you take a look at the noogleberry forum there are a lot of ladies who have experimented with different materials in order to make noogling easier on the skin.
hope that helps and good luck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon