Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Users, be aware of Permanent Indentations!!!

Sara, stop sticking your foot in your mouth, your breath will start to stink.
"And I am sure the poors have to work long hours and work hard for bread and butter, as they are not well educated enough to have a better and well paid job." Excuse me? Many of us "low class" as you put us DO have educations thank you very much, sorry we can't all afford Harvard and we can't all be doctors and lawyers. If everyone had the same jobs, the high paying ones, they would no longer be high paying, maybe you can't get this, but in order for the rich to be rich, there has to be HARD WORKERS to make them that way!!! It's the lower classes that make the higher classes rich, and the fucking backbone of the USA is the middle class, and if you disagree, you are ignorant. Many people go to college for years, and come out, get a job in the profession they went for and do not make more than middle class. An VERY GOOD example of this... teachers, they go to school for 4 to 10 years and do not make more than $30K per year, my husband makes more than that and he only has a high school diploma. Another example, nurses, they make middle class salaries but go to college. So before you start that shit, think again. Hell you have to have a degree nowadays to get ANY job!! This includes a job at McDonalds. This again just proves how ignorant you are of the world and how life is, how sheltered you are, and how shallow you are. I hope life teachers you a big lesson soon.

Umm, there are ranks in the military, they all don't get paid the same, and he's not the only one making an income in this household, I am as well, so with our incomes combined, yes we do fall into the upper middle class category, and if you don't think so, then I guess since you know it ALL and everyone else is wrong, then the IRS must be wrong to. I believe it's 50K per year to like $200 something K is upper middle class, combined we made $83K last year, so hmmm. I work for myself, I do internet marketing, so I get paid and do taxes. And yes I make more than he does usually, if the year was a good year like last year. You are really just an ignorant person. Middle class is I believe 20 something K to 49K. And lower class is below 20K. And btw, Teeny and her husband OWN a house, they travel, they have vehicles, etc. so I'm sure she is in at least the middle class category, the reason why most of us save to buy things in NBE, is because NBE is NOT a need, it is NOT a priority. The money I make, a good chunk of it goes to savings, goes towards car payments, my son's education fund, etc. Then what's left of our money, we buy what we need first, be it food, clothes, etc. then whatever is left of that is split amongst us and goes to the luxuries. So maybe that's what you are confused about people saying they can't buy this or that this month, because they are not going to blow their money, that's all. It's called managing money, but I guess you have no clue about that.

I agree with you on the majority part of the post except thoes stinky words you said.

All your rant about the society is true, and am fraid that is how it has always been and how it will always be. I was just trying to point out the facts.

(24-03-2010, 09:01 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Sara, stop sticking your foot in your mouth, your breath will start to stink.
"And I am sure the poors have to work long hours and work hard for bread and butter, as they are not well educated enough to have a better and well paid job." Excuse me? Many of us "low class" as you put us DO have educations thank you very much, sorry we can't all afford Harvard and we can't all be doctors and lawyers. If everyone had the same jobs, the high paying ones, they would no longer be high paying, maybe you can't get this, but in order for the rich to be rich, there has to be HARD WORKERS to make them that way!!! It's the lower classes that make the higher classes rich, and the fucking backbone of the USA is the middle class, and if you disagree, you are ignorant. Many people go to college for years, and come out, get a job in the profession they went for and do not make more than middle class. An VERY GOOD example of this... teachers, they go to school for 4 to 10 years and do not make more than $30K per year, my husband makes more than that and he only has a high school diploma. Another example, nurses, they make middle class salaries but go to college. So before you start that shit, think again. Hell you have to have a degree nowadays to get ANY job!! This includes a job at McDonalds. This again just proves how ignorant you are of the world and how life is, how sheltered you are, and how shallow you are. I hope life teachers you a big lesson soon.

As for Upper middle class, one has to at least be able to afford a decent 2 bed room flat, upper east side of New York, or Mayfair/Chelsea in London. This is my definition of Upper middle class. If your definition is different, it is your business, and your bussiness only.

Anastasia: I said I respect a Navy officer, and I am sure you have a happy life, as long as you sastisfied with what you have, what is the problem? you do not have to prove it to me on the internet. at end of day, that is your life, and yours only.

And please give me a break, I have no time to waste on these nonsense anymore.

(24-03-2010, 09:14 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Umm, there are ranks in the military, they all don't get paid the same, and he's not the only one making an income in this household, I am as well, so with our incomes combined, yes we do fall into the upper middle class category, and if you don't think so, then I guess since you know it ALL and everyone else is wrong, then the IRS must be wrong to. I believe it's 50K per year to like $200 something K is upper middle class, combined we made $83K last year, so hmmm. I work for myself, I do internet marketing, so I get paid and do taxes. And yes I make more than he does usually, if the year was a good year like last year. You are really just an ignorant person. Middle class is I believe 20 something K to 49K. And lower class is below 20K. And btw, Teeny and her husband OWN a house, they travel, they have vehicles, etc. so I'm sure she is in at least the middle class category, the reason why most of us save to buy things in NBE, is because NBE is NOT a need, it is NOT a priority. The money I make, a good chunk of it goes to savings, goes towards car payments, my son's education fund, etc. Then what's left of our money, we buy what we need first, be it food, clothes, etc. then whatever is left of that is split amongst us and goes to the luxuries. So maybe that's what you are confused about people saying they can't buy this or that this month, because they are not going to blow their money, that's all. It's called managing money, but I guess you have no clue about that.

Well saying I need to be able to afford a 2 bedroom apartment in NY, if I lived in NY we would make more money, you make more money in more expensive areas, that's how it works. But I enjoy being in warmer climates. So I'll stick to the south. And I've had a 3 bedroom 2 bath house I rented before, so yes I can afford nice places, but not a mansion, but then again I wouldn't want a mansion. I like the live comfortably, comfortably to me is somewhere in between. Too much is bad, too little is bad, I like it just right.

I am SOOOOOOO 100% sure everyone in New York or London can afford a decent flat in upper east side of New York or Mayfair/Chelsea in London. Life is beautiful, isnt it? heiheihei.... ( By the way, the Chelsea in london I m talking about is the South Kensington and Sloane Square side, not the cheaper part.), and one has to buy it all cash without mortgages. that is called upper middle class!

(24-03-2010, 09:27 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Well saying I need to be able to afford a 2 bedroom apartment in NY, if I lived in NY we would make more money, you make more money in more expensive areas, that's how it works. But I enjoy being in warmer climates. So I'll stick to the south. And I've had a 3 bedroom 2 bath house I rented before, so yes I can afford nice places, but not a mansion, but then again I wouldn't want a mansion. I like the live comfortably, comfortably to me is somewhere in between. Too much is bad, too little is bad, I like it just right.

Good, please go, I am sure Noogleberry will give you better discount and more free samples for your next order. as you are working so hard to defend them. and Now this is productive., you are so useful in earing free samples, and few bucks discount.

(24-03-2010, 09:00 PM)Teeny Tiny Wrote:  Okay, enough of these childish pathetic games! It's obvious that she doesn't have any proof of these allegations that she's claiming about noogleberry supposedly disfiguring her or some nonsense like that, and obviously doesn't want to take any advice or help with the situation. But would rather argue, bicker, harass, and insult people and their intelligence so it's seems obvious to me that this is all just a ploy to get attention and be noticed because she can't seem to get it from anywhere or anyone else. So maybe if we all just ignore her whining, complaining, and immature posts she'll get bored, then go away and find someone else to annoy.

I don't know about anyone else but I've had enough of it and have much better things to do with my time.

Good luck with your supposed indentations Sarah, I hope they clear up for you so we can all go on with our lives, without you!Rolleyes

What the hell, one last post, can't help myself...

WHAT A FUCKING SNOB!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and Anastasia, regarding your comment about us being in at least middle class. If your statement was accurate about the amounts the different classes make I guess that would put us in the upper middle class as well considering we made about $100,000 last year. Thanks for bringing that up to give me another foot to stick in Sarah's mouth.Wink

An average 2 bed room flat in Mayfair London costs about at least 1 million Pounds Sterling, about 1.5 million dollors.

A upper middle class in my dictionary should have at least one such porperty without mortgages, and dine at places like Nobu/Le Caprice on a regular basis, say 5 times a week, and party at Cuckoo/Boujis!

If $100,000 per year is called upper middle class, hm, I can understand why you and your husband are satisfied with you 8-10 hours everyday pumping productivity. pitiful.

By the way, the poors are really do not deserve a good life, 8-10 hours everyday pumping produce nothing useful to this society!

Shall I remind you, last post means no more post, please do what you just said. thanks a million

(24-03-2010, 10:21 PM)Teeny Tiny Wrote:  What the hell, one last post, can't help myself...

WHAT A FUCKING SNOB!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and Anastasia, regarding your comment about us being in at least middle class. If your statement was accurate about the amounts the different classes make I guess that would put us in the upper middle class as well considering we made about $100,000 last year. Thanks for bringing that up to give me another foot to stick in Sarah's mouth.Wink

Your dictionary is not accurate, as I said, according to the IRS we are upper middle class, and a $1.5 mil home where I'm from is a mansion. I've lived in GA and FL. I do not try to set my standards to that of London and NY, as I would like to visit there but not live there. Like I said, you do not set what the classes are, I believe the IRS is more accurate than you are. The standard you set for "upper middle class" is upper class, not upper middle. And most people even with money don't like to eat at a fine restaurant everyday. I've known people that make $3 million per year that enjoy cooking at home everyday. So what YOUR standard is, is not the standard of most people. You are what Teeny said, a SNOB!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon