Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Users, be aware of Permanent Indentations!!!

You just join this forum today, and come to my posts straight away, I wonder what is your perpose, suspecious.

Proof attached! Noogleberry is very good at internet marketing.

(24-03-2010, 08:07 PM)35smc Wrote:  Sara,
I feel so bad for you. If your indentations are comparable to Kieyah's you must look horrible. It will even be noticeable with a low cut shirt or tank top. I'd be really depressed if I were you, probably even suicidal.

Come on crybaby. The indentations are caused by a temporary shift of subcutaneous tissue that you induced through the pressure of the cup on your own skin. Just warm the area and massage a few times a day. Stop being so damn vain. Nobody will even notice your deformity considering the crap that spews out of your mouth on a consistent basis.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Puke huh? Well, I don't see you posting any pics of yourself, whether it be breasts or face to show just how gorgeous you think you are. You must be some snot nosed, young, punk, rich kid who's only rich (or thinks they are) because their mommy and daddy are rich. My hubby is not an old man, he has worked long and hard for what we have, but he is not old! I am 33 years old, turning 34 this Sunday, and he's 39. If that's old, then like I said you must be a snot nosed kid that hasn't grown up yet. And if you think you're so special and perfect lets see some pics of you and those supposed indentations of yours. The lighting was not good enough to show them really well, but here, I'll share mine, which I'm proud to have, I've earned them, and I don't see what the big deal is about them. You're just being a baby!

That's me with a 36C cup size bra on, I may not have any real growth yet, but I love the swelling I get. And they're not hollow, they're firm, and full when I get done noogling!

Good job Sherlock Holmes. I've actually been a member of the noogleberry forum since september. You should leave this forum and find a plastic surgeon as soon as possible.

Teeny Tiny, if you feel the need to prove how good your marriage is to others please start a new thread, please do not get my thread dirty.

And I am sure the poors have to work long hours and work hard for bread and butter, as they are not well educated enough to have a better and well paid job. I am sorry for your husband that he has no other choice but to marry someone who can not share his burden to make a basic living.

And I am equally sorry, that you can not find a better and richer man to marry to in order to earn your bread and butter.

(24-03-2010, 08:19 PM)Teeny Tiny Wrote:  Puke huh? Well, I don't see you posting any pics of yourself, whether it be breasts or face to show just how gorgeous you think you are. You must be some snot nosed, young, punk, rich kid who's only rich (or thinks they are) because their mommy and daddy are rich. My hubby is not an old man, he has worked long and hard for what we have, but he is not old! I am 33 years old, turning 34 this Sunday, and he's 39. If that's old, then like I said you must be a snot nosed kid that hasn't grown up yet. And if you think you're so special and perfect lets see some pics of you and those supposed indentations of yours. The lighting was not good enough to show them really well, but here, I'll share mine, which I'm proud to have, I've earned them, and I don't see what the big deal is about them. You're just being a baby!

That's me with a 36C cup size bra on, I may not have any real growth yet, but I love the swelling I get. And they're not hollow, they're firm, and full when I get done noogling!

Sara, again for the I don't know how many time... I have tried to help you from the git go, I asked you questions to try to help your situation and you keep dancing around them and not answering them, yet you say you want help? Then answer the questions! By the way, I'm not a house wife LOL I work, thanks. And I make a decent amount of money, we are in the upper middle class, but I will not judge someone because they are higher or lower than me in a pay scale.

He's go more brains in his little pinky then you have in that stupid skull of yours! And I can post anywhere I damn well please, especially when someone's attacking me and my hubby. Just who the fuck do you think you are, and what gives you the right to talk down to people the way you do? I still don't see you posting any proof of any of these accusations you have made about noogleberry, or answering the questions of anyone who's been trying to help you. Oh, and just for the record, your thread got dirtied the moment you typed it!

One more thing , Teeny Tiny: Apperantely your husband loves big boobs, and yet, he married you who has small boobs, there are two ways to describe this situation:

1, He has no ability to find his perfect bride who has bigger boobs and wants to sleep with him, so he has to settle for less.

2. He loves you for who you are, he loves your soul, and sadly he loves the bigger boobs even better. hahaha....

Anastasia: Again, with all the respect. I know a Navy officer is well paid, but talking about upper middle class, I do not think so, or I should say, different person has different definition of what is an upper middle class.

And I have full respect for housewives, no matter you are or not. The only people I do not like are the ones who are desperate, not well educated , and keep swearing at people.

I do nto think there is any more questions I need to answer, you can search all my post here and on Noogleberry forum, alll the answers are there.

And you can imagine how hard I tried to get ride of these indentations as I loves fashion so much. I do not think there is anything I can do to improve them, just hope after few months they will go away.
(24-03-2010, 08:35 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Sara, again for the I don't know how many time... I have tried to help you from the git go, I asked you questions to try to help your situation and you keep dancing around them and not answering them, yet you say you want help? Then answer the questions! By the way, I'm not a house wife LOL I work, thanks. And I make a decent amount of money, we are in the upper middle class, but I will not judge someone because they are higher or lower than me in a pay scale.

You started swearing at me on Noogleberry forum, and you are starting it again.

People who are desperate and dissatisfied with their lives likely to behave this way.
What a pity, I am sorry for you. and good luck with your every day 8-10 hours pumping mission, at least they give you bread and butter, SOOOOOOO productive and useful. heiheihei...

By the way, are you a lawyer? No, I do not think so, sorry you have no right to ask for my pics. A person wirh a dirty month is not in the same league.

(24-03-2010, 08:38 PM)Teeny Tiny Wrote:  He's go more brains in his little pinky then you have in that stupid skull of yours! And I can post anywhere I damn well please, especially when someone's attacking me and my hubby. Just who the fuck do you think you are, and what gives you the right to talk down to people the way you do? I still don't see you posting any proof of any of these accusations you have made about noogleberry, or answering the questions of anyone who's been trying to help you. Oh, and just for the record, your thread got dirtied the moment you typed it!

Okay, enough of these childish pathetic games! It's obvious that she doesn't have any proof of these allegations that she's claiming about noogleberry supposedly disfiguring her or some nonsense like that, and obviously doesn't want to take any advice or help with the situation. But would rather argue, bicker, harass, and insult people and their intelligence so it's seems obvious to me that this is all just a ploy to get attention and be noticed because she can't seem to get it from anywhere or anyone else. So maybe if we all just ignore her whining, complaining, and immature posts she'll get bored, then go away and find someone else to annoy.

I don't know about anyone else but I've had enough of it and have much better things to do with my time.

Good luck with your supposed indentations Sarah, I hope they clear up for you so we can all go on with our lives, without you!Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon