Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massage,massage,massage!

I cant stress how important massaging is to promote fullness etc, I have noticed a huge difference in just over a week! I walked my dogs yesterday and felt my boobs bounceBig Grin!!! This may sound so silly to some but to me it meant the world!

I know exactly what you mean massage is crucial.

It is and the feeling of "the bounce" is too lol! I actually have movementSmile

Omg IKR!! I never had any bounce before its awesome Big Grin

Yes the more I read about massage the more important I realise it is. Everyone following NBE should massage!

It is important its made a big difference in the way I now look, not so much bigger but firmer and roundBig Grin

I definitely agree with this...
Massage is essential Smile
I think it helps maintain the fullness aswell...
Good luck!

SmileThankyou

Yea massage is SO important. If you have the chance between skipping pills and skipping massage, skip the pills! I noticed a large difference in one month of only massage no herbs at all.

i massage with cocoa butter and vitamine E, i mixed them until the cocoa butter isnt so thick, and i have grown a FULL inch only with massaging an soya milk in like two weeks, probably three don´t remenber, but the point is massaging is AWSOME.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon