Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Twinkie33's Program

I started on Feb 16th 2010 taking the fenugreek pills only. I was taking 3 a day. I started feeling tingling so I had some hope. Starting out I was barely an A cup. I'm 5'7 115 pds. Being so skinny I really didnt know if NBE would work for me but I thought I would give it a try. After one week on the pills I saw some growth so I was really happy. After week 2 I ramped up to 6 pills a day. This made my stomach hurt and I decided to try the extract instead. I had read that it absorbs better if its massaged into the skin. So week 3 I started massaging with 2 droppers of fenugreek extract mixed with 1-2 parts lotion. I did this in the morning when I got up. Then I would have my cup of coffee. After using the extract for only 1 week I noticed a huge difference. I also massage daily and do 20 wall pushups a day. I am now 1 month 4 days on the program I have added another fenugreek massage into the mix at night before bed and have started drinking 1 protein drink a day. I also switched my lotion to cocoa butter because I read this helps as well. It definately gets rid of the fenugreek smell which is good Smile So far I have grown about 1 cup size Big Grin I am currently measuring at a large 36A/34B.

This week I have really noticed a difference. I seem to be filling out more now which is what I wanted. Smile I will take monthly pics. My program is still the same.

Where did you buy your fenugreek liquid extracts?

Hi, do you know how much extract you use for massage? Did you buy it as extract? I have bought seeds, but I was thinking I could crush them with a mortar and pestle and then mix it in with some lotion.

So, you are still only taking 3 FG a day or did you quit capsules?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon