Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey everyone!

Hey! I'm Miles and I'm brand new to here!

Um...I'm a little strange I guess. I'm a straight male, but for many years I've always wanted to grow a pair of my own. ^_^;;

So I'm going to see if this site will help me in my goal! When I saw it, I was like "This is perfect!!!" I am aiming to hit a B cup, maybe more. (Don't want to go too big for the reason above Wink ) I'm also aiming to maybe enhance my nipples.
I've been trying massages, but that is obviously not working so I'm going to go herbal and probably get a NB if possible.

^_^ Thanks to everyone for posting such great info on here!

Hi Miles, and welcome, welcome, welcome.
I too am a hetero, male...I too came to this wonderful forum wanting breasts and larger nipples. I am on month no 2. of NBE. And you are not strange. There are many males here who wnat female breasts of their own. For their own reasons. This is a non-judgemental site. We try and help support one another in our goals. As you have found there is a lot of info. on this forum on breast growth and enhancement. If you have any questions please feel free to post them. Any questions for me you can go to my profiles page and can PM or e-mail me. PM is best. I am always here sooner or later. Buwahahahahaaaa..Dodgy Sorry to soon...I am a geek for my age.LOL..I also read too much anime (Naruto rules) Big Grin and manga and get too little sleep. (Bad for boobie growth)Sad Don't forget to check out the old site now the archive site. It can be accessed from the bottom of the main page or through the archive links in each section.

Happy Journey and best wishes

andy

Oh, I almost forgot. Here a few links I give to ,well, everybody. The info contained is great for NBE. What routine were you using? Were you using herbs with your massage? What kind of massage? What routine are you going to try now? Yes, I am nosy, ask anybody...
Here are the links.
This page is by fennel fairy on skin structure and adsorbtion. Here is the link. Contains recipe for breast batter mix.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/547753/me...BE+massage-

This is a very useful page by Wahaika. It is full of useful info.

http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon