Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary and Massage

Just a quick question to all the bovine ovary users. Do you include breast massage into your program? I'm not sure if I should because I have heard with BO it can actually prevent growing. Then again, I have also heard that breast massage is extremely important.

Any input would be appreciated. Smile

Marie

i dont see why it would prevent growth with bo... still brings blood to the area and cleans out the bad stuff.

i don't do it consciously. a bit in the shower, put some lotion on, whatever, but i don't have it really as a routine. anastasia does before she noogles to flex up the skin a bit...

Hello marie.
I do not use BO. And while I am no expert. I have been floatin around the board some. Everything I have read indicates that massage is good for the breasts period. It can help move lymph around the lymph nodes helping to purge the breast of toxins. The increase in blood flow helps, well, with eveything. Be careful of pinching or pulling on the nipples. I have read where that can lead to larger elongated nipples. Also, masage can be used to deposit nutrients and other chemicals into the breast tissue through the skin. If you are interested I can send you some links on this.

Anyway, hope this helps

andy

Thanks for the responses! Smile

Yep, I massage 15 minutes everyday before I noogle. And I take Ultra Breast. I don't see how it would stop growth, I have never heard of that. I have been massaging for years now though, so it's second nature to do it even before I started noogling. I would do it when putting moisturizer on, when washing in the shower, hubby massages them during intimacy, etc. etc. And with Andy's comment, I don't massage my nipples, only the breasts, I have very sensitive nipples so never mess with them lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon