Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Routine Help

Reading all the posts, I'm basically sold on going the Bovine Ovary route. However I have a few questions on BO:

Where do you ladies get your BO? I want to get it from a safe reputable company. Is it only possible to buy online?
Are you taking any other supplements? Is the BO the only supplement you need to get growth or do you need to add pituitary supplements as well?
How much BO do you take?
Do you do breast massages? I've always heard that breast massage is really important for growth but I've read some posts that discourge it when using BO. Can I massage with fennel or fenugreek?

Thank you so much for any answers.
~Marie~

I know I posted this earlier but I thought that if I started a new thread, more people would see it. I hope this is ok.

hey! the hard part is that some people are taking a product, like ultra breast or bountiful breast, so it is harder to answer your questions.

i take bountiful breast. with that i take swiss lamb placenta, dim plus, an amino acid complex, and my protein shakes (can't grow without 'em!)

check some of the regulars on here, then go and check the program page section... that might give you a better idea of who is taking what!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon