Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovaries risk fertility

I FOUND THIS ON THE OLD SITE
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
SIDE EFFECTS OF BOVINE OVARIES
January 9 2010 at 10:56 PM Missismall (Login missispo)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been doing some research on Bovine Ovaries as I want to buy bountiful breasts. I am 17 but on certain websites it says that it can risk fertility (I intend to have babies!!) alone with cancer of the uterus-which is V.scary. So has anyone who HAS BEEN on bountiful breasts on any product that contain Bovine Ovaries or was CURRENTLY ON had a baby? it sounds very odd!lol but these a very worrying issue for me.

any put will be HIGHLY appreciated

First I would never recommend for a 17 year old to take either BO or herbal nbe, mainly because they still are not finished with their own hormonal changes let alone messing with them with NBE.

Now to answer your question about fertility. If you go back through the post you will find a thread that will give you more detail on this topic than what I'm about to break down quickly here. The infertility is really addressed to the men that would be taking it since as they change their hormones to begin becoming feminine, it slowly drops their sperm production until it is pretty much gone.

For women, IF it changed anything at all, it would most likely work more in the manner of taking a BCP and once you stopped, eventually your cycles would begin gearing back up just as if you stopped a BCP. DO NOT assume it will work like a BCP though. It is theory only and so far all symptoms I've seen or heard from other women point to the opposite as being true, that it instead may increase your fertility. Most women begin having pinching and break through during ovulation which in the word of fertility is a really good sign of being above average fertile.

Is this written in stone, or the words of a doctor? no, but it is the way I understand it to be from what I've researched and what I have experienced myself.

Best of luck, Mel

(17-03-2010, 03:33 AM)itsjust4fun91 Wrote:  First I would never recommend for a 17 year old to take either BO or herbal nbe, mainly because they still are not finished with their own hormonal changes let alone messing with them with NBE.

Now to answer your question about fertility. If you go back through the post you will find a thread that will give you more detail on this topic than what I'm about to break down quickly here. The infertility is really addressed to the men that would be taking it since as they change their hormones to begin becoming feminine, it slowly drops their sperm production until it is pretty much gone.

For women, IF it changed anything at all, it would most likely work more in the manner of taking a BCP and once you stopped, eventually your cycles would begin gearing back up just as if you stopped a BCP. DO NOT assume it will work like a BCP though. It is theory only and so far all symptoms I've seen or heard from other women point to the opposite as being true, that it instead may increase your fertility. Most women begin having pinching and break through during ovulation which in the word of fertility is a really good sign of being above average fertile.

Is this written in stone, or the words of a doctor? no, but it is the way I understand it to be from what I've researched and what I have experienced myself.

Best of luck, Mel

thanks for breaking it down

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon