Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gap between the NB domes reduce cleavage?

Hi everyone,
I wonder if anyone runs into this problem. No matter how much I try to keep the domes touch to keep the 2 breasts close to each other, they start sliding to the sides and leave a gap of about 1- 1.5 cm (0.6 inch) between the 2 domes. Is this gonna affect my chance of getting the cleavage at all? Please let me know your experience about this. I remember reading somewhere that NB helps make breasts become closer to each other....I don't see how...
I am now really tempted to somehow link the 3 domes together so they can't slide and leave that gap anymore !

Hey Babydoll! I'm also using the Nooglyberry, and am currently on my third week. Big Grin I don't personally have too much of a problem keeping them together cause i have a small frame, so there's really no where else for them to go :-/ But i know that some girls have suggested putting the domes on, getting a little suction, and then tying something like a scarf around the domes to keep them from sliding apart. If you haven't already, you can also check out the form on the Noogleberry website. There's loads of information and tips from experienced users there. I'm kinda still a newbie, but hope that helps you out some!!Smile

my frame is super small too......26" ribcage but i'm using medium domes...maybe I should change to large domes?

(13-03-2010, 11:58 PM)babydoll Wrote:  Hi everyone,
I wonder if anyone runs into this problem. No matter how much I try to keep the domes touch to keep the 2 breasts close to each other, they start sliding to the sides and leave a gap of about 1- 1.5 cm (0.6 inch) between the 2 domes. Is this gonna affect my chance of getting the cleavage at all? Please let me know your experience about this. I remember reading somewhere that NB helps make breasts become closer to each other....I don't see how...
I am now really tempted to somehow link the 3 domes together so they can't slide and leave that gap anymore !

lol do you have 3 boobs.. that must be difficult Big Grin

only joking

tie a scalf or piece of material around the domes to keep them together, i do this.
it helps build a cleavage aswell, quite quickly Heart

good idea on the scarf! think i am going to try that tonite...

i love this place!

I've tried the scarf idea after reading it on noogleberry forum.It does hold the domes together,waiting for the cleavageBig Grin

omg i just tried to scarf tonight, it's such a good idea, the gap between the 2 ring mark is reduced by half now Big Grin I wish there was a way to make the 2 domes attach to one another..somehow take out a small part of the rims and glue them together....idk....haha i guess we need heavy tool for that

Babydoll, I did the scarf idea and found it didn't keep them together enough for me when I used the medium and large domes so I took a shoe string and tied it around the domes criss cross like while they were on me, this way it's guaranteed to be the right tightness in keeping them together. I then also tied a scarf around them after to make sure there was backup lol. I like things secure... and well... I had NO cleavage when I started NB, I now use the XL's and I have MAJOR cleavage. I went from a 32B starting my NB journey and I'm not a permanent 32C, and the 32C's are starting to get tight. Right after pumping I'm a 32D, waiting on that to be permanent. I've been pumping since I believe July last year. I have had a few breaks in between, so it hasn't been completely constant, but I was still able to gain. And as far as my 32C I've had that since I'd say Nov. or Dec. and I've had breaks since then and never lost that size! Good luck, I hope it works out for you, just know with patience and persistence it DOES work!

I am a little sad lately that it's been a month and sometimes I thought I saw size increase, but sometimes decrease.....Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon