Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

oh my...at last ... please help me decide

hi every1,

ok ive been searching for site that ship to the uk for a reasonable price, non found,

anyways i came across this website,
http://www.biovita.co.uk/female-caps-60-caps.html

with free shipping to the uk.

so could some 1 take a look at these and tell me if u think i could use these as a substitue for the ub, bb, generic etc that people are using...

it contains lots of other ingredients and im still browsing website but thought id ask,
just for some well needed help.

i keep going on and off the idea of using bo, the quick results are sooooo tempting even just to give me a boost.. any help please HeartBig Grin

oh, im embarressed now, i searched female caps solray and found some threads about it lol.....4give meBlush

but if any1 would like to comment then i would still be grateful x

TeeTee, wish i could give you advice but as you know i am struggling with a decision myself. like i ahve said, i feel i have had some growth but not if it is from the female caps or the addtion of the l-tyrosine while taking a low dose of fennel.....but i think i will atlease finish out this bottle and see where i stand at that point. THen if i decide to go with the UB, i will get a bottle of the female caps to tied my over till the UB arrives......let me know what you decide.....
laisegirl

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon