Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Use

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum though I have been researching all of the amazing info on this site and it makes me beleive that natural breast enlargement is possible.

I am a 19 year old female soon to be 20. I weigh 110 and and I am 5'3". My breasts are extremely small, in fact my breast bone is clearly visible. Like I said, I have been doing a lot of research for about a year and I feel like the product Bountiful Breast could work for me. I have a heard a lot of really good things about their product on this site and over the web. The testimonials on their site seem legit. I was wondering if anyone has had permanent results with Bountiful Breast and if this product is safe. I was also wondering if this product could work better on younger people.

Thank you all for any advice or info you could give me. This is the one place I feel comfortable discussing and asking questions because everyone seems so genuine and helpful.
~Marie~

Hi Marie, welcome to the forum hun. i am male but i used BB for 14 months with fantastic results i have a picture page if you want to look. I think BB is a great product just a little expensive but it has worked for alot of women, take alook at the BB rollcall thread, that should give you a clue to who uses BB, as far as age goes i am not sure but some other members should be able to help. Good luck hun and happy boobie growing.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Thanks so much for your opinion. I would look at your picture page but I don't know how. Maybe you could explain it to me.

Thanks Smile
Marie

Hi Marie, you just go on the section called personal programs and you will see a section called picture pages so just click on it hun and it will take you to all the pictures. Good luck honey.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hi Marie and welcome to the best NBE forum on the net.
It is my hope that you reach your goals. The folks here try to help as much as possible. Haven't used BB myself. Mainly using herbs. But will help if I can down the road.

andy

Try this link to cheryls page if you havn't found it yet.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=610

welcome to the forum!

ask away... i am a bb user, starting to get results now a few months in. they are expensive, especially for someone just 20! try to get a deal by calling or emailing bb before you buy on the website...

Ok, so I have been reading tons of info on this forum on BO and BB and it seems that a lot of people feel taking it is safe. I know there is never 100% certainty that a product is safe but I just want some users opinions on the safety of this stuff. There is a pretty good probablity that I am going to start BB in the next few weeks.

The website doesn't do the best job of explaining how BB specifically works and a lot the users on this forum seem really really informative on it. I'v looked all over the forum and I am sure the explanation of how BB works to grow breasts has been posted somewhere. Can someone explain it to me or link it if the topic has already been discussed.

emmiedee, it sounds like you are pretty close to my age. How long did it take to see results? A lot of BB users on the forum have had kids and I was just wondering if you feel confident enough that BB does not cause infertility or any adverse side effects.

Thanks everybody. I am excited to get this process started and good luck to everybody already starting NBE!
~Marie~

i am 29, but no kids, so you and i are in the same boat there! it took about three months to notice any pains this time around on bb... on generic i responded in about a month or two.

best boobie wishes to you!

emmie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon