Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast growth/anatomy basic questions

Question 

Because I've read many stuff and I'm quite confused about the way that breast grows, I would like to ask you some questions. In the FAQ of bountifull breasts I read that every woman has approximately the same amount of mammary glants and that the fat is what makes the difference. The fat is saved in the breasts because of hormones during the puberty. So:

-Why can some thin gilrs have big breasts? If we have the same amount of overall fat why is her breast bigger?

-Does that mean that every girl with very small breasts has some hormonal imbalance and how can you find it?

-If the fat makes my shape does that mean that if I'm sporty I'm bound to have small breasts?But then again some sporty woman have big or normal breasts.

-If that kind of pills stimulate hormones,is it possible that your hormones get messed up(and your period) or rise the possibility of breast cancer?I wouldnt take pills if I wasnt absolutely sure it was safe, thats why I try to resort on creams and massages.

-Why does the breast stop growing, since these hormones do not stop producing?And why with the age usually the breast grows a little?(seriously I have not seen a grandma with small breast, and my family they turned form small breasts to middle until their 40's)

-if fat needs indeed to be accumulated how do massages and creams help to that?and also what does protein has to do with it?HuhHuh

Sorry for the many question I just think I should know how all this works for better results!!
Thanks!!

I think the size you end up with during puberty is dependant on a combination of things mixed together. First I think genetics will play in. Not just on breast size, but because your body will probably produce hormones and react to them in a similar way not to mention coming from a family that is naturally lean or naturally having to always watch their weight.

Add that into each persons emotional and physical envioroment that can also make a difference. If someone is very active, yes, they are going to most likely have less breast, especially very lean atheletes, this is also in part due to the fact that very very active atheletes also miss periods. If this is going on during puberty, then I believe it could cause problems for sure. Sure, you might find a few atheletes that have breast, though off the top of my head I can't think of any and if they do, they tend to have a thicker body mass, stockier in shape than very lean.

In the emotional aspect of things, if someone doesn't handle stress well or comes from a situation of abuse, or watching a divorce, or a death in the family, then you have to take into consideration all the cotisol that is released and what it does to the body and it's hormones. It would be a fast way for puberty to go from out the gate and winning the race, to a face plant you couldn't recover from.

The exact hormones needed to create puberty only naturally occur once. If something goes wrong during this time, that's it. The only exception to that is taking something such as bovine ovary which recreates puberty to achieve growth.

Okay on to your question about protein. While BB says it's needed because it provides amino acids which are the building blocks for tissue, hair, ect and therefore it makes sense it owuld be needed for new breast growth I also have a theory that takes things one step above that and it is because it also contributes to how well the thyroid and adrenal gland work. Just like BB says to take L-tyrosine and kelp for breast growth it is the same with protein. Both of these glands require amino acids to function fully. If they don't work right, then they will affect whether or not your body can go through the process needed for growth such as t3 t4 conversion. normal body temperature, and if the pituitary gland will get the hormones it needs to begin creating the extra prolactin to induce the breast growth. That is one of the reasons you will find a lot of topics on body temperature on the nbe boards. If you have low body temp, the pills won't work.

Okay, as for the Grandma question. Once you get past 35 it gets harder and harder to maintain control of the hormones and the older we get the truer that is. By the time a woman is 50 it's even worse. Estrogen is going rampant and gearing up for menopause if it hasn't already. One of the first signs of this is weight gain especially in the stomach, hence the grandma belly. If you begin gaining weight, your breast will also get larger. Add into that hormone issues and it can add to the breast size changes but it also adds to the chances of breast cancer which is why it's so common in older women. The only "grandma types that I have ever known that didn't have breast were the ones that somehow had remained crazy thin and never got that older woman pudge.

I personally don't believe that bountiful breast can cause breast cancer, because it's not just bouncing the estrogen load up without any control. It helps keep the ratio even by providing progesterone also. I've been estrogen dominant before and would know the symptoms instantly and so far, I have remained more balanced on these pills than I had been in years.

Hope I managed to cover everything.
Mel

Thank you very much Mel, you covered a large part of my questions Smile

Hi artemis. Welcome to the forum. I hope you find what you need here. There are a great bunch of folks here. And the site (Both old and new) is filled with info. You asked about creams and massages. I am using a combination of herbs internaly and externally to try and develop my breasts. As I am male starting out I try to use the best methods I can. While just getting started on NBE ( a month and a half) I am seeing results. I am using herbs because to me they are my best option. I am also diabetic and some of the herbs I am uising help there as well. The best description I have read concerning the use of massage and creams in NBE. Is to penetrate the skin and to directly target the receptors in the tissue underneath. While heating with a pad and the massage itself can help with blood flow. And to keep lymph fluids moving around the breast. The heat also keeps the pores open so aromatization (I think that is spelled right) within the tissues can occur with the elements of your cream. If I am incorrect, someone feel free to correct.
A couple of links I have used and still use to understand this are
(I know everyone is probably tired of seeing me post these link. I'll have to find newer ones) :-)

This page is by fennel fairy on skin structure and adsorbtion.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/547753/me...BE+massage-

This is a very useful page by Wahaika. It is full of useful info. including recipes for breast batter mix. It also carries a lot of info on herbs.

http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029

Hope this helps
andy

Thank you Andy, these are very informative links and helped me understand many things!!
Happy growing!

Why are so many NBErs talking about breast tissue? In BB I read that breast tissue cannot be created, only fat to be accumulated right?
thanks

I don't understand why people think creams are a safer choice of NBE in terms of risk for breast cancer. I've heard this many times, people are afraid to take internal forms of NBE. Creams are more readily absorbed to the target area with higher concentrations. So if there is a risk for breast cancer, creams pose a greater risk than pills. Just wanted to let that get that out there.

I've found this gadget called the derma roller which I figured would be great for better product absorption if anyone's interested. I don't use topical NBE but I would use this to get better results if I did.

As for breast growth, I believe it's a combination of genetics and environment. If you have the genes for large breasts, you will have large breasts even when you are slim, but not as big as they would be if you were heavier. I'm guessing genes determine what ratio of body fat gets stored in breasts, so two women with the same body fat percentage will have different sized breasts.

Hi artemis. daughter of Zeus and Leto, and the twin sister of Apollo. the Hellenic goddess of the hunt, wild animals, wilderness, childbirth, virginity, fertility, young girls and disease in women and often was depicted as a huntress carrying a bow and arrows.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Big Grin

When I refer to breast tissue. I am refering to the growth and development of the ducts, glands, lobules and fatty tissue of the breast. Being male I have little to no development of anything but the fatty tissue on top of the pectoral muscle. This is due to being overweight. So I am trying to develop/grow the rest of the structures and connective tissue normal for a female body. But not generaly in men. Except in the cases of Gynomastia or other hormonal disorders. Here is a link to the anatomy of the breast.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast#Anatomy

I hope you found this helpful.
andy

thank you for your replys, Hazel you may be right, I'm not really sure, its just you get the impression that creams are safer because you apply them on the skin so how deep can they penetrate the body? It's not like something running in your veins like internal NBE. On the other hand if they dont penetrate deep you wont see any deep results rihgt? it sounds stupid but its the first impression someone gets, thats why they consider it safer.
ANdy, good information about greek mythology, well I'm greek so I know Wink hehe. one thing that confused me is that I read in BO forum that glands and lobules cannot be created and all women have the same to begin with, the fat makes tha difference. so if that's true how can a man like you create glands? i understood you need the right hormones to store fat in those places. in the case of cheryl with is amazing, did he just added fat, or he was able to create glands?
thanks

artemis, I can understand why people might think that. When we think of medication, we think of internal methods. People underestimate the ability of the skin to absorb, it looks so solid and impenetrable from the outside.

Men have breast tissue too, but it is underdeveloped. Women develop lobules because of oestrogen during puberty. The breast tissue matures and fat starts being stored in the breasts. Men don't go through this because of low estrogen levels. So when men increase estrogen levels (through NBE), the tissue starts to develop. Women may not grow breast tissue through NBE because it has already matured, so only fat accumulation happens. Hope this answers your question.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon