Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First Crush

Hi All,

I think every human being remember their first crush. So do I. Herewith, I will reveal my first crush and then I hope to hear from you guys about your first crush.

My first crush was on a girl called Nicola in Primary school. I never had the balls to ask her out though,and we went to different senior schools and we never saw each other again until today when i bumped into her at the gym.

We went for a drink and caught up a little. She's now married with one kid and lives about 2 miles from me,so we're gonna stay in touch. I told her i used to fancy her and she said she would've went out with me (damn it!) if i'd not been too shy,cos everyone else liked her best mate.

Who was your first crush on,and do you still keep in contact and more importantly,did you do something about it?

Cheers.

My first crush was when I was in 3rd grade. lol ^-^ I just thought he was the cutest little thing because he had a bowl haircut and these giant cute nerdy glasses. We used to eat paste and crayon together. (lol I was 8 at the time). I moved a year later, so I haven't seen him in 10 years. So, nothing happened. I haven't had any contact with any of my past crushes or past boyfriends. =/ I wanted to remain friends with them, but they were all jerks that broke up with me Sad! Thanks for posting this question! *huggles*

My first crush was in the 4th grade. I was too shy to talk to him, but at the year end party we danced together. I had another little guy who had a crush on me. He would follow me around and sing me love songs, lol. I changed schools that year, so I never saw them again. Until recently, I've found a couple of my old friends from my class on facebook. I don't remember his name though, so I don't know which one he is Sad I can never confess my love to him Tongue

I think my first crush was in kindergarten, I got a huge crush on Walt Disney´s Peter Pan...lol! So that didn´t amount to much, unfortunately. Simultaneously a boy in my class confessed his love to me and we decided to get married when we grew up. That´s when I had my first kiss Blush
Anyway, I went to another school in first grade so I didn´t see him again and I was actually very relieved. I did see him some years later in the street (we lived close to each other) and it was all extremely embarrasing. My mom was like "oooh, that boy´s staring at you, wasn´t he in kindergarten with you? What was his name again?" I just wanted to run away! Smile

Jeez you guys all started early! Haha. My first crush was in 7th grade! On a real person, at least LOL. I used to get little crushes on cartoon characters, but I don't count them.

The guy I liked in 7th grade was an 8th grader and he played saxaphone in the school band- only time I ever saw him. I never spoke to him until the last day of classes, when I finally worked up the courage to ask him to sign my yearbook. He wrote "had grate time in band with u" Rolleyes

I saw him 4 years later, and he grew up to be a tall, handsome...jerk and the epitome of a class clown.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon