Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Siluette plus?brand questions

Hi girls (and guys) , I'm just new to this forum and I'd like to ask you some things. I have just started with siluette cream because it sounds promising and regural massages. I'll continue it for at least 2 months to notice if it has some results. I also try to eat much boobie food and take some herbs. My question is, has anyone tried that cream and how did it work for him? I mean I've read some good reviews from other sites(not their official) and noone stated that she had tried it and didnt worked for her. I would appreciate expierience from people who have tried it, because I couldnt find any real review in this forum.

Also: Does Wonderup infuences the cycle and the hormones?
And:Has anyone tried Procurves plus, and how did it work?

thanks!!
Artemis

I can't answer these questions bcause i have not used any of these rpoducts. however i will be watching for a response. You might want to go to the program pages here or go to the old site ( you can access it by clicking on "ole breast nexus site" at the botom of each page) to find possible answers.
laisegirl

hey!!!!I am new in this forum too.Artemis i saw your question about siluette plus and i just wanted to say that i am going to try it soon...
i just do some more research about the product!! I thought about surgery but i dont like the fake results and i am not interested in big boobs.I am thin so i dont want big breasts...just a little bigger from the ones i have(tiny ones... Tongue ). I went to a plastic surgeon and he said that it doesn't worth the pain and the money if i dont want BIG results...
so here i am...researching about siluette plus(only interested about the cream..no pills for me! )
If you tried them or found anything else let me-us know...

I never used any of the products mentioned. But if you don't want to take pills, and only want to grow a little bit, I would suggest Zoft breast gum, it was easy for me to use, I'm a normal gum chewer, and I grew 2 inches in 2 months. I continued to take it for a full 6 months, but only got the 2 inches from it, I think the other 4 months made the growth more permanent. Also zoft is fairly cheap on ebay. You can get a 6 month supply for $65 or so. Good luck! I hope it works out for you. But I said when I started that I only wanted to get to a small C, I'm a 32C now and now I want to be a 32D or 32DD Tongue you will get booby greed like the rest of us lol

used it one month now and I've seen some fullness but its early to say. i'll keep you updated!

Zoft breast gum???read some things about it...the price is really good and if i am going to see any good results as yours i am willing to try!!
Artemis are you using the cream or the gum???
Maybe if i use both the result will be better..
keep us updated!! Smile

Yep zoft breast gum lol I took it for 6 months about 2 years ago? something like that and went from a 32 inch measurement on the bust to 34 inches. It was enough to make me a full 32B. I ordered mine on ebay you can get a 6 month supply on there very cheap. On the main site I think it's like $300 something for a 6 month supply and that's only if you chewed the minimum suggested of 2 pieces per day, on ebay you can get a 6 month supply for around $60. So can't beat it. I ended up ordered about 2 cause I started with 2 pieces a day after a month maybe 2 months, can't remember exactly, I ramped up to 4 pieces a day, then by the end of the 6 months I had gotten to 6 pieces a day. 6 is the maximum recommended. But to grow 2 inches was worth the money and time in my opinion. I told myself if by after a year I'm not where I want to be with taking BO and using NB, I will reorder zoft and give it another go lol. I read somewhere that most people only grow the first 2 months on it like I did, then after that nothing. But I felt the last 4 months helped make it permanent. So far with NB and UB (BO) I've grown another 2 inches and I'm at 36 inches or so. Now I wanna go to 37 or 38 inches lol the booby greed monster has me! But if I don't get there, I won't be sad about it. I've grown 4 inches using completely natural means, not surgery so I'm happy with just that. I'm on my 5th bottle of UB but plan to take it for a year to see what I can get. But if I get to a DD before then and am still going someone come steal it from me lol.

Oh Zoft is made by Breast Success, they are both the same thing, so if you don't like the gum (it does have an acquired taste, as long as you like mint gum just do what I did and mix it with a stick of regular store bought mint gum), then just get Breast Success and Breast Success now makes a cream. I never tried it, but I heard from someone that it worked for her. Hope this helps and good luck!

ANASTASIA i took your advice and started the ZOFT BREAST GUM 5 days ago!! i ordered it from ebay as you said...
the taste is good and i hope i will have some results!!
the problem is i read in an article that the gum falls to pieces as you chew it but mine stays "steady"...and i thought i was fooled!! Tongue
never mind..i chew 4 pieces per day!!
i will let you know if anything changes!!

Mine use to fall apart too, when it did that I would swallow it and drink something, that's why I started chewing it mixed with a piece of regular mint gum. Hope it works out for you and good luck! I started with 2 pieces a day, but whatever works.

I've been wanting to see how Zoft gum will work on someone else. I mean Anastasia, you got good results, but everything seems to be working for you lol. If BB doesn't work, Zoft will be one of the things I would like to try. One thing I don't understand is, I hear Breast Success doesn't work. So katerinad, keep us posted.

Anastasia, booby greed is no problem in NBE. If you get it after a boob job, then you're in trouble. But with NBE, just pop a few more pills (or gum). But I will warn you if you move out of the 'D' range Big Grin Did you see results at 2 pieces of gum a day, or when you went up to 4?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon