Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Products To Stay Away From..

Products To Stay Away From..
March 22 2007 at 8:28 AM Anonymous (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was doing some research on Natural Breast Enhancement products and I discovered something quite disturbing, Read on to find out.. about this.. what would you call it? A conspiracy? Yeah, that might work. I discovered a line of about ten products that are either ALL made by the same people just under different product names, or are companys that are working together..
ALL OF THESE PRODUCTS have the same ingredients.
ALL of there websites had NO before and after pictures
ALL of the pictures they did have were obviously models with large chests.
ALL of them had VERY FEW testimonials and if you read on, you'll discover more about the testimonals, it just makes me downright angry.

The problem with the internet is that everyone seems to be trying to promote their own products, If you go to a website for reviews on breast enhancement pills, you'll see that they will boast about certain products while bashing others. It's hard to tell if these websites were created not with the means to provide buyers with information, but to promote and convince people to buy CERTAIN NBE's..

On one website http://www.mdbreast.com/
They had "pill reviews" and listed about 25 different products rating them from one to ten..

Some of the Products they disliked were as follows:
Vanity, Breast Success, Bloussant, Quickbust, Bust pro, Clevage, Quick Curves, Breast Gain Plus, and others. These are more popular products, ones that i've actually heard of. When it came to the ones that they recommended, I'd never heard of them before. Maybe some of you have, If you have then I suggest you stay away from them..

In truth, I've mostly heard the worst about Breast Gain Plus and Vanity: here are their quick reviews from this website

Vanity: For a pill at this cost level it has too many filler ingredients to anywhere near their claims. No pill is going to have a success rate of over 92% with the ingredient list they have. Pharmaceutical drugs cannot even hit levels that high of success. Misleading claims just trying to get buyers

BGPlus: Contains many herbs that don't have anything to do with breast development. The amount of gain on this product would probably greatly depend on the length of time you were on the supplement. Probably anything below 6 months would not yield results in a majority of women.

My Comments about this particular website. MDbreast.com is that it seems biased to me. If you pay close attention which I did, you will pick up on a few things. For one, All of the products that they recommended, are the ONLY products they provide links to. Once you check out those websites. They all link back to Mdbreast.com and TWO OTHER review sites which are as follows.

www.groupnatural.com

www.bustzine.com

ALL THREE OF THESE WEBSITE Boasted about the SAME products, and talked badly about others. To me there seems to be some kind of connection going on. I haven't heard of any of these products, but these are the ones they recommended with comments from me about some of them.

Nuperk: http://www.nuperk.com/
The models in their testimonials were.. just that.. models. They were WAY to pretty, and they had NO before pictures. The testimonials seemed fake to me as well and there was very few of them.

Baresuccess: http://www.baresuccess.com/Testimonials.html
Once again NO before pictures but very beautiful girls, and very few testimonials. I noticed that the ingredients were very similiar to Nuperk, only Nuperk had a few MORE (not different but more) ingredients.
MDbreast.com "Site that stands by it's guarantee and their word. They stand behind the fact that your breast will be firmer and fuller in 60 days or your money back. no questions. very nice. "

Ractepan: http://www.ractepan.com/
SAME ingredients as Nuperk and BareSuccess. Not that I am saying these are bad ingredients. I just see these products all being SO simliar. MDbreast.com claimed : "Noted as being one of the number one breast enhancing products from the howard stern radio show. not only a breast enhancing drug, but also has the benefits of hormonal balancing and reduction in pms symptoms."

Toubustan: http://www.tobustan.com/
Same Ingredients once again. FEW testimonials and only ONE picture.. of a.. ONCE again.. very model like looking girl.

At this point I became skeptical and looked at the ingredients of each of their recommended products. ALL were almost exactally the same.. some would have maybe one or two additional ingredients.

Here are the others That they recommeneded
http://www.mamonite.com/index.htm
http://www.curvanate.com/faq.htm
http://www.chestanol.com/
http://www.brepid.com/ingredients.htm
http://www.naturmam.com/

At this point I examine each website closely. NONE of them have before and after pictures, unless it's a VERY pretty girl, or it doesn't show the face (so i could be anyone or it could be stolen from another website) and each site had very few testimonials.. maybe ten at the most on one of the websites..

Then I discovered something big.

I FIND TWO TESTIMONIALS FROM BREPID and BARESUCCESS that were Word for word the same( Minus the plug for the name of the product)

"For me, it wasn't about the physical change, but about feeling more confident. Brepid(baresuccess) gave me that. I now can feel good about myself in a bikini."

Then I look at the testimonials side by side for each page and find.....

Another Between Bare Success and Chestanol
"BareSuccess was a birthday present from my boyfriend. He knew how insecure I was about my cup size. After 2 months and 3 weeks, I had gone from an A cup to a solid B!"

And this one between Toubastan and nuperk that were ALMOST the same.

TOUBASTAN"
"Breast feeding two children had taken its toll on my breasts. I wanted to feel "normal" again. 3 months usage of Tobustan did that for me. My breasts are as good as new and fuller than they ever were when I was a teen!

NUPERK
"Breast feeding two children had taken its toll on my breast. I wanted to feel "normal" again. 4 months usage of Nuperk made me gain over a cup size and drastically improved the firmness of my bust. My body is as good as new!"

Then I find that...
CURVANTE AND CHESTANOL HAD a "matching" testimonial..
NUAUGMENT AND BARESUCCESS have a "matching" testimonial..
BARESUCCESS and Curvante have one VERY simlilar testimonial

I am downright appalled. I am Glad i went into such extensive research. For anyone who has tried these product feel free to reinforce them, BUT to me, ALL OF THEM seem like a complete rip off. They tried to put it past the public hoping they wouldn't notice that they reused testimonials word for word, because they didn't think someone would read each of their sites. I'm glad I did.. Do not buy any of these products, and do not trust MDbreast.com, groupnatural.com, and bustzine.com.. they are all conspiring together!

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Products To Stay Away From.. March 22 2007, 3:28 PM

I found this page when I did researh and franky I didn't pay it much attention to it. It's obvious that you can write anything you want on the internet, there's a bunch of pages explaining how the Earth is flat. Testimonials have no proof of validity so I never put them in consideration. Pictures have some, because it's possible to estimate if they are fake or not if you have at least some experience with digital graphic. I think people should learn about herbs and doses and then they'd know how good a product is simply by looking at it. It's certianly good to warn against poor quality commercial pills any time thoguh.

This message has been edited by -Moon- on Mar 22, 2007 3:53 PM

Edit Message Delete Message

Alice
(Login Roundmoon) Re: Products To Stay Away From.. May 19 2007, 5:04 PM

I have an drive for education!!!, and when i started the Breast Enlargement Search, the first thing i wanted to know was just "What is" this herbal stuff and "What does it do to a human body". These are the most often asked questions
If you are so lazy to just put it in your mouth and swallow, or rub it on your skin, without having any idea what you are doing to yourself, is beyond stupid. Does it remind you of the early days when you just took it and hoped it didn't make you sick, or in the 60's when kids were taking acid and mushrooms without knowing what or even where it was made or even came from. People are still doing this today. Don't be one of them!!! You need to do some reading and research to find out what an overdose of herbals does, what are the symptoms, what is an antidote if any. What are the recommended Daily doses, and What are the MAXIMUM recommended daily doses. Stuff like this can save you MONEY and TIME, Money by not getting what you don't need, and Time by faster growth, also in my case just why it isn't working so well. But at least i have the information to make an intelligent choice. Herbals are kinda new to me but ask me about pharmacy drugs and i can get really boring really quick.
ahahahahahahahahahaha I don't want to preach but i do wish i could get more of our people to do more research instead of the drop and see method.
HEY, NOTHING BUT LOVE HERE!!!
Alice

H.
(no login) Re: Products To Stay Away From.. May 31 2007, 2:26 PM

wow good job Anon. ive been guilty of buying quickbust...
now im mad lol

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: Products To Stay Away From.. January 6 2008, 10:43 PM

I had results from Breast Gain Plus. I did add my own Saw Palmetto to their two pills. My boyfriend even said,"what did you do?" regarding the fullness. But like other herbals with my body, stopping the herbs stopped the enlargement. Not true growth, but just temporary swelling.

Htkn
(no login) The Herbal Group is a fake company September 10 2008, 12:24 AM

I've actually used Breast Gain Plus, a japanese NBE, AND Miracle Breast and none of them worked for me at all. Then I ordered another NBE called Mamonite which I think is the most ridiculous thing ever because after reading this post and also doing my own research a week ago, I saw that Mamonite is owned by a company called THE HERBAL GROUP (theherbalgroup.com) which makes other NBE's like Nuperk and Tuboustin. The reason why I ordered Mamonite is because of it's reviews online from MD and naturalgroup and thought it would be good to try out. Not only do they submit fake reviews, but they also have the two identical websites called bustzine and Top 10 herbal (http://www.top10herbal.com/). Boy was I mad after finding this out. In top10herbal, they submit their top 5 NBE's and on Bustzine they submit their top 5 NBE's but change the brand name on two of the websites with the same reviews. This is my last time ordering anymore brands of NBE's because obviously all of them are fake. But I did do my own research from this website and saw which herbs i do need to take in order to achieve my desired size.

anjel
(no login) would you consider natureday fake then? whats the critique November 7 2008, 4:17 AM

ladies,

Im pretty gullable so id have to as for advice on this one, natureday seems like the real mackoy, of men can get breasts why cant we, and furthermore they contain the main ingrdients of herbs that we know on this forum to work. would just like someones opinion on whether their testimonials were fake too Smile

much love

~anjelika

skinnybonesscooter
(Login skinnybonesscooter) Really mad March 8 2009, 9:10 AM

Well I'm one of those people that got suckered into a $200 purchase of Curvanate and of course it didn't work. Unfortunately I didn't see this forum when I was researching Curvanate. It wasn't until I started becoming suspicious that it was a fake and I googled "curvanate fake" that I saw this forum. I actually did do a lot of research on it looking for something negative about the product, but found nothing. All I found were the comparison sites that made Curvanate look like it was top rated. Now I can see that those sites are owned by the same people that sell the products... which really makes me mad! That's the only reason I thought it might work is because it was supposed to be unbiased reviews from the actual consumers. I can't believe all these companies are fakes and scamming us out of our money!!

S
(no login) Really mad March 8 2009, 9:12 AM

Well I'm one of those people that got suckered into a $200 purchase of Curvanate and of course it didn't work. Unfortunately I didn't see this forum when I was researching Curvanate. It wasn't until I started becoming suspicious that it was a fake and I googled "curvanate fake" that I saw this forum. I actually did do a lot of research on it looking for something negative about the product, but found nothing. All I found were the comparison sites that made Curvanate look like it was top rated. Now I can see that those sites are owned by the same people that sell the products... which really makes me mad! That's the only reason I thought it might work is because it was supposed to be unbiased reviews from the actual consumers. I can't believe all these companies are fakes and scamming us out of our money!!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Products To Stay Away From.. March 15 2009, 11:29 PM

Bump

LenaS00
(Login lenas00) Just in time! March 22 2009, 6:34 PM

WOW! thanks for the info! I came across this website
http://www.femalebreastenlargement.com/e...facts.html and thought it was legit!

Turns out it resembles the site given by HTKN which was http://www.top10herbal.com

I think this one may be ok, to check out. Though not too sure!

Eva
(no login) then which products work? July 2 2009, 10:28 PM

I had the same experience on these web-sites. But do they work? What would you reccommend?

kerry
(no login) nuperk July 6 2009, 10:09 PM

well im stupid!!!!!!!!!!!
iv ordered them and will keep you all posted on what happens if and when they get here, i sent emails asking questions and they were quick to reply, i then ordered and recieved 2 confirmation emails one from nuperk and one from herbal which set alarm bells ringing. i thought they had charged me twice i have now sent 3 emails and so far no replys!!!!!
dont say i told you so lol x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon