Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Commercial pills / products ('Does this brand really work?')

Commercial pills / products ('Does this brand really work?')
March 20 2007 at 9:22 AM Moon (Login -Moon-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention newbies!

People who just arrived at this forum come asking all the time: 'Did anyone try *insert name* product, does it really work?'

The answer is:

1 - There is no pill that ''works''. NBE is very individual. What works for one person may do absolutely nothing for the next. But...

2 - No. Most commercial pills do NOT work. The market is flooded with heavily advertised scam products which contain too small doses of herbs to have any effect on the great majority of people.

To know whether a product is worthwile, look at its doses. The recomended daily dose of fenugreek, the main NBE herb, is ~1800-2400 mg. You'll see the heavily advertised products contain 400-800 mg - way too little. This means you'd have to double, tripple or even quadrouple the dose and conscequentially the price increases too.

You can find the herbs commonly used in commercial NBE products at you local health store for a fraction of the price of the product.

There are many fake rewiew sites on the internet that ''rate'' certain products positively, but these websites are owned by the same products and are scam advertisements. Make a search for a product on this forum to find feedback from genuine users.

However, not all NBE products are scam (tho most are). I used to list some here, but I decided not to anymore, to keep objectivity of this post. You will find which products get the best feedback by making your own research.

Now, those product that you should be warned against:
- Breast Gain Plus
- Breast Actives
- Breast Success
- Bare success
- Perfect C
- Vanity
- Erdic
- Latavi
- Tobustan
- Ractapan
The list is longer, very long infact, and there are new products coming out every day. Some products are even sold under various different names, and changing names, to escape negative publicity.

So in the end, the most important thing is - Before you chose you NBE method or a commercial product, do good research.

Good luck!

Author Reply
Jessica
(no login) My research shows March 22 2007, 4:41 AM

I researched the products you recommended and the ones you said to stay away from. In reviews.. Breast Gain is "number one" and the three you recommended were all rated very low? I found this information on breastenlargementreview.com

i was wondering if you could give me any insight. I am interested in buying a breast enlargement pill and it is so confusing to find one when every site either says it's great, or it doesn't work.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Commercial pills / products ('Does this brand really work?') March 22 2007, 3:47 PM

Hi, questions are better to be asked in the main forum to get more attention, and this forum is mostly ment for information. However some information you asked about should also be written here.

Like I said, there are many ''reviews'' on the internet that highly rate BGP, but they are put there by BGP itself. The daily dose of fenugreek (the most important NBE herb) in BGP is 800 mg. The recomded starting dose for a custom routine is 1800 - 2400 mg (depends how many other herbs you take and how potent). So you see that even the double dose of BGP is too small.

I rated the products mostly on what we hear about them from users on this forum, which is a lot more reliable and credible than reviews on the internet.

!!!IMPORTANT INFO!!!

- The most usual choice of NBE is separate herbs and the most popular commercial product Wonderup.
- To devise a routine, you must learn the info yourself, because you know your body the best, no one will be able to do it as good as you. A routine must be devised based on the actions of herbs and your hormonal im/balance, so this is the basic info you must research about.

wish
(no login) another type of NBE July 15 2008, 2:42 PM

how about Supershine breast enhancement? it contains collagen, papaya-enzyme, lactic acid bacteria, citric acid, malic acid, placenta acid, fibre-enzyme and is in vials, taken twice a day.

Also Nubreast+ products on this site http://www.one2fit.com/main.asp?lan=en&pg=12&brand=237
they have this cream with borage oil and some domes that massage your breast.

Ive tried Breast Gain, Breast success and lots of other stuff. Been trying since i was 17. Had my period really late..say, not until i was 15. I'd probably be an AA. I'm desperate but not enough to get implants.

Glad i found this site.

chichi8839
(Login chichi8839) did breast success help August 6 2008, 11:08 PM

hi there, I was wondering if breast success helped you in any way. I am also tempted and should I say a little desperate in wanting my breast to grow but not to the extreme of operation. I have been trying grow bust for only a month. got no results and I was wondering if breast success help you in any way since I see it now only cost $140 fro 6 months.. it looks like that, thats enough bottles to grow a cup size or two.. so I was wondering on you advise or to any one who has used breast success. I have seen some negative stuff on it and am curious to learn more.

wish
(no login) Re: Commercial pills / products ('Does this brand really work?') August 7 2008, 6:49 AM

Breast success had no effect on me at all. Well now people are telling me that it's just too weak.

armywife
(no login) Re: Commercial pills / products ('Does this brand really work?') June 30 2009, 6:30 AM

Oh, i was wondering the same question...

i purchased 2 bottles of Breast Success before I even heard of this forum. Is it worth taking them??
because now i'm curious if I should keep on using the Breast Success products or am I waiting my time on them? I have other products to use as well. But I just wasn't sure what to do with them. The taste of Breast Success is not so great either.

So please let me know what you think...

Thank you a whole bunch! =)

maria
(no login) list of commercial pills and creams September 22 2009, 6:09 AM

hi moon, i was wondering if you could do us all a favor and disclose the full list of products you mentioned that just don't work. there's a slew of them online, and my desperation just makes me want to give each product a second look. like all the other women, i've tried several products already but with no results at all.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon