Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Young Girls ~ "Up to what age do breasts develop?"

Young Girls ~ "Up to what age do breasts develop?"
November 14 2006 at 1:52 PM Helen (Login Helen_N)
EVE MEMBERS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up to what age do breasts develop?
May 25 2006 at 6:36 PM

The following table summarizes the events at each stage of a girl's development. It's interesting to know if young girls are okay to go into NBE... Please note that the average age listed below can vary; it was stated about 2 years either side of these listed ages will usually be considered normal. As you can see below, the final stage: "adult breasts" is at the age of 15 1/4. So, even adding an extra 2 years to that, it gets us to around 17 1/4 years of age. So more or less breasts are developed in most cases by the age of 16, and sometimes by the age 17-18. Oh, and of course, breasts are not considered fully developed until we've given birth and produced milk...

---------------------------------------------
The Stages of Development of Puberty in Girls
---------------------------------------------

Average Age (Years): 8 2/3

Growth, breasts and pubic hair

Height spurt begins. Body fat at 15.7%. Breasts are prepubertal; no glandular tissue. No pubic hair.

----------------------------------------

Breasts

The areola (pigmented area around the nipple) enlarges and becomes darker. It raises to become a mound with a small amount of breast tissue underneath. This is called a bud.

Pubic hair and growth

A few long, downy, slightly darkened hairs appear along the labia majora. At the end of this stage, the body fat has increased to 18.9%.

Growth

Peak height velocity (maximum growth rate) is reached. Body fat is now 21.6%.

Breasts

Development of breast tissue past the edge of the areola.

Pubic hair

Moderate amount of more curly, pigmented, and coarser hair on the mons pubis (the raised, fatty area above the labia majora). Hair begins to spread more laterally. Menarche (first menstrual period) occurs in 20% of girls during this pubic hair stage.

Pubic hair

Hair is close to adult pubic hair in curliness and coarseness. Area of pubis covered is smaller than adults, and there are no hairs on the middle surfaces of the thighs. Menarche occurs in 50% of girls.

Breasts

Continued development of breast tissue; in side view, areola and nipple protrude.

Growth

End of growth spurt. Body fat reaches mature proportion: 26%. After menstruation begins, girls grow at most 3-4 inches usually less.

Pubic hair and Body fat

Adult. It is normal for some long pigmented hairs to grow on the inner thighs. Body fat remains at 26.7%.

Breasts

Adult breasts.

~*~*~ Best boobie wishes to all! ~*~*~

Luv, Helen xx

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
Hannah
(no login) advice please? October 22 2007, 6:11 PM

hey I turned 16 this year and I am worried about the size of my breasts as I am very flat infact if there could be a size -------AAAA i would be that size!

What are the possible solutions? My Mum knows how I feel and has booked me a doctors appointment for later this week but as I am under 18 I doubt she'll be able to offer me anything.

can you help? x

Edit Message Delete Message

Deena
(Login Deena113) HELP! October 29 2007, 10:39 PM

WOW! im 19 years old and im very thin, i weight about 115 my height is 5'7 and my breast size is A34 im really worried about my weight because usually teenage girls stops developing at like age 18, i haven't develope since i was 13, I NEED HELP!! is there any natural way that i can put on alil weight and also my breast size

hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Young Girls ~ "Up to what age do breasts develop?" November 19 2007, 5:21 AM

I haven't grown since I was 13 either girls... I'm 19 now, very small A cup. All you can do is try listen to your doctor's advice or experiment with the NBE process.

good luck

jasmine
(no login) Re: advice please? January 25 2008, 11:43 PM

hey hannah Smile. i had the same problem too a while ago (and asked for similar advice on the forum) and figured out that women keep developing through early twenties. within 3 months of writing the post i went from an A to a C, so you could still be developing too, maybe? i wouldn't use anything that could pose a risk to your health, but massage proved effective for my personal situation. try massaging with pure cocoa butter and vitamin e, hopefully that will work Smile). best wishes!

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: Young Girls ~ "Up to what age do breasts develop?" January 27 2008, 3:57 AM

I grew from 19-21 years of age for some reason.
(I needed it, too) Anything is possible!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon