Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hypnotic Body - CD 4 Booster

I recently downloaded the 6 CD system from Hypnotic Body and I have some questions regarding the Booster.

I just tried CD 4 earlier tonight and seemed to run into an issue with the part where I activate my hands and push the energy into my breast. I seem to be able to activate this energy [When I start saying 20 20 20 etc I feel a vague pulsing resistance between my hands] But when I get to the point where I'm told to push this energy ball into my breast I feel I lose the energy.

Is there more specific tips for this part? Do I contain the energy in one hand or use both? Do I actually put my hand on my breast [My hands are usually cold which makes this not so pleasant] and the circular motions described, is there maybe a visual diagram that would explain what the woman in the recording means?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Hypnotic Body - CD 4 Booster - by Pekoe - 04-03-2010, 11:02 AM
RE: Hypnotic Body - CD 4 Booster - by HypnoticBody - 07-03-2010, 04:33 PM
RE: Hypnotic Body - CD 4 Booster - by Pekoe - 09-03-2010, 09:42 AM
RE: Hypnotic Body - CD 4 Booster - by HypnoticBody - 11-03-2010, 05:22 AM
RE: Hypnotic Body - CD 4 Booster - by jsfmills - 11-08-2010, 10:31 AM