Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cleanse yourself!

Hey guys,

ok i was reading the enourmous amount of info on the old board re detox cleansing.

however, i left confused about the whole issue. what is the best way to cleanse yourself? liver? detox? colon? gallbladder? which one would i need to get the most of my herbs?

I drank castor oil about 3 weeks ago, that isn't enough right? since it just flushes you.

I do have all of the symptoms tho, like fatigue, etc....

and how should i go by doing one of these cleanses?

Have you ever heard of the Master Cleanse? Also called the Lemonaide Fast/Diet. You get the best results from doing it for 10 days but I plan on doing it for just five. If you google 'master cleanse' you'll get all kinds of info.
I know that Blessed Thistle is supposed to be really good for cleansing the liver...

(26-10-2009, 06:40 PM)Butterfly84 Wrote:  Have you ever heard of the Master Cleanse? Also called the Lemonaide Fast/Diet. You get the best results from doing it for 10 days but I plan on doing it for just five. If you google 'master cleanse' you'll get all kinds of info.
I know that Blessed Thistle is supposed to be really good for cleansing the liver...

I did the master cleanse and it felt great after 10 days. My body was very ligght, yet I was energetic.
I'm going to do another cleanse before I start my nbe.
Information 

For the record, it's milk thistle that's commonly used to cleanse the liver. Tongue

I'm interested in trying the master cleanse, but I'm worried that I'd lose the success I've had in the past half a year because of the lack of protein intake!

Do you think I can continue taking collagen powder & the herbs while on the master cleanse?? Please advise!!! Thanks!

bump!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon