Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

This electronic breast massage is awesome!!!

This electronic breast massage is awesome!!!
August 21 2007 at 1:46 PM NoBoobsMomX6 (Login NoBoobsMomX6)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ordered one of those electronic breast massagers from Ebay, it works by electrical stimulation. I tried it yesterday and yes it's a little weird at first, but I LOVE it!!! I can put it on under my bra, tuck the smart box in my pocket and no one has clue that I'm wearing it. It makes no sound or anything! You can actually feel the muscle and tissue moving with each pulse. Last night I was a little fuller than usual and all I've been doing is PM and massage. Now I'll be wearing that for a portion of the day and doing regular massage in between as well as the PM. I think this is going to help things out a little. I can't wait to see what happens after wearing it for a week or so!!! Has anyone else tried one? Gotten any results????

Praying for miracles!
NoBoobsMomX6

Author Reply
annie87
(Login annie87) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! August 21 2007, 10:08 PM

hello there!!
i ordered one from ebay too about a week ago!
i havent recieved it yet but its good to hear some possitive results about it!
did you get it delivered from china??

Edit Message Delete Message

Vivian Shih
(Login BabeVi)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! August 22 2007, 9:39 AM

How do I search for that in eBay?

Greatest Boobie Love,
Vivian Shih

NoBoobsMomX6
(Login NoBoobsMomX6) finding it on Ebay August 22 2007, 2:01 PM

You can just go to the main paig and type in breast massage and it will come up with several. The kind I got was actually the cheapest I think. It's a pink electronic box with 2 pink adjustablt rings that you can shape to fit. On the subject title of the listing it says:
BREAST ENHANCER Enlargement Massager Firmer Muscle

Mine did come from Honk Kong China and it took 10 days from the date of shipment, 13 days from date of payment. I think they only mail out on Fridays. If you can't find one, let me know and I'll send the link from the one I personally bought from.
I've used it 3 times now. The instructions aren't real specific on how to operate the different modes but I'm figuring it out now. Yesterday I figured out that there is a mode that will do the "squeeze" like pulses and then alternate to the "tapping" pulses. Before that, all I had found was either squeeze OR pulse, this one alternates between the two every few min. It will run in 15 min times and then turn itself off. I usually restart my time and do another 15. I can only do it at the 1st level of stimulation so far though. You can make it more or less powerful but I'm having to get used to it before I can move up the power notch.

Praying for miracles!
NoBoobsMomX6

NoBoobsMomX6
(Login NoBoobsMomX6) WooHoo, I moved up! This things addictive! August 23 2007, 5:54 AM

Ok, so I feel kinda weird, but this thing is literally addictive, which makes it even cooler that noone knows I have it or that I'm wearing it!!! I moved it up to the 2nd power notch today. Kinda hard at first, but I got used to it pretty quick. I've found that I like the "squeeze" mode the best. It squeezes for approx 10 sec then takes about a 10 sec pause. I've notice moderate swelling, nothing to really brag about yet, but I feel like it's working. I am currently a 34A and fill most of the left cup, but very little of the right. I'm hoping that will change soon. I must admit, I do have a savings started so that if my NBE doesn't work, in a year or so, I should have enough to have the surgery. One way or another, I WILL have boobs that hopefully look like they did when I was nursing! They were awesome!!!I had a 36 C/D and I want them again. After nursing my fourth child for 14 months, they just deflated and began to look like a couple of fried eggs with the yellows busted!
For now, I will just continue with the PM and this awesome massage thingy and see how it goes. I will keep you posted, but I don't want to measure for at least a week. I don't expect a miracle over night, and if I measure every day, I'll just get depressed and skeptical.
Wishing you all some mega boobies!

Praying for miracles!
NoBoobsMomX6

Vivian Shih
(Login BabeVi)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! August 24 2007, 9:37 PM

OMG, I think I literally have this device! I purchased it a few months back, but I guessed I powered it on too much that it scared me away from using it ever again. LOL!

But you know what, to be an accompany with you, and to grow some major boobies, I'm gonna start using it again! Smile Just so we are on the same page, the device is like two pink rings to fit under your bra, a wire and a remote, right?

Greatest Boobie Love,
Vivian Shih

This message has been edited by BabeVi on Aug 27, 2007 11:43 PM

NoBoobsMomX6
(Login NoBoobsMomX6) Yes that's the same one I have August 26 2007, 8:53 PM

Yup that is it! I have now been using it a week and have been able to move up to a level 3 stimulation. Whew, it was definitley hard in the beginning, but I can feel it working more. Can definitely tell you to make sure you have enough of the gel they send with it on there or it will feel like it is pinching you. Make sure you apply the gel liberally all the way around the ring, on the whole side that touches your breast. Let me know how you are doing and I will keep you posted with mine. They so far, feel fuller, heavier and more toned instead of saggy. I'm loving it!!!
Keep in touch!!!
Lissa

Praying for miracles!
NoBoobsMomX6

Vivian Shih
(Login BabeVi)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! August 27 2007, 11:51 PM

It's my third day of trying it, I think it's not scary anymore, LOL! I'm actually on level 4 or 5 with the "pounding" one, and level 2 with that one that scared me before, LOL. I could only figure out 2 methods though, how do you get 4?

I think I like it too, as to every time I'm done with it, I will have that tingling feeling for at least one hour (usually goes up to two and a half hours), which I think might do the magic, hopefully.

And there's one more question, my tube of that gel is almost gone! Do you know any substitution will work with my twins?

Well, wish you luck, and big firm two-ass-kicking boobies!!!

Greatest Boobie Love,
Vivian Shih

Lissa
(Login NoBoobsMomX6) Dang 4!!! You're tough!!! August 28 2007, 4:02 PM

I'll have to try that today! My kids are back at school today and hubby working next 3 days, so maybe I'll be able to do it a little more. As for the gel,I was wondering that too. I'm thinking something like an aloe vera gel maybe???? I'm wondering if I could mix some aloe vera gel with some PM powder....boobie gel!!! I think it just needs to be some kind of gel that will stay wet to conduct the electricity we are flowing through our boobage! I'm thinking now that the kids are at school, I'll be able to get away with wearing it even more often and for longer periods of time. Do you see what I mean about it being addictive????
Have you noticed any physical changes in the appearance of your twins? I can def see more firmness and fullness. I'm so glad we're doing this together! Thank you for keeping in touch with me. It feels a little less strange when you know you aren't the only one.
Man, the things we do to try to fix what God forgot to include in our package!!! LOL
Wishing great boobie success for both of us!!!
What happened to the other girl that had ordered one??? We need her to join us!!!!
Becoming blessed with BooBies!!!
Lissa

Praying for miracles!
NoBoobsMomX6

Lissa
(Login NoBoobsMomX6) Annie...Where are you??? August 28 2007, 4:04 PM

Hey Annie, just curious if you got yours yet and how you are doing???????

Praying for miracles!
NoBoobsMomX6

Sallie
(no login) This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! September 16 2007, 6:17 PM

This device sounds interestig. I am considering trying it. Nothing else has seemed to help very much. Massage did seem to be helping. The posts are about a month old. Any recent comments?

patricia
(Login gertry_girl) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! September 19 2007, 4:38 PM

i mentioned it in another part of the forums but is anything like the venus medical breast enhancement device? I'm thinking about getting something similar, they look pretty promising!

Lissa
(Login NoBoobsMomX6) Still working... September 23 2007, 2:57 AM

Sorry, I haven't been able to respond in a while. Computer went haywire..first weeks of school...Oldest son came home from the Navy for 2 wk visit, I've had my hands full. But I'm still using the device and still LOVING it! I've gained a 1/2 cup size which I think is great, cuz with the way things have been I haven't been able to use it near as often as I would like. But my life is starting to slow down and I will be able to increase my time and see how much further I can get. I have to admit, I'm some what addicted to it. I really like how firm they feel afterward. They are so much more toned now rather than saggy. I'm very pleased with that! Hope everyone is well, and I'd love to know how you all are doing as well!

Praying for miracles!
NoBoobsMomX6

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! September 23 2007, 8:44 PM

you have gained with it? wow, are you taking or doing anything else with it?
I have been looking at these for a while and thinking about getting one for my "too busy to massage days"

Lissa
(Login NoBoobsMomX6) You should order! September 24 2007, 2:56 AM

I am slowly gaining, but as I said before, I slowed down my routine of using it for a bit due to alot of stuff going on in my life. I am also taking PM 2 caps twice a day. You should probably only start out with 1 twice a day or they might give you a little diareah, should you decide to go that route.

Praying for miracles!
NoBoobsMomX6

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! October 1 2007, 1:19 AM

I just bought one of these last night... Will give it a try and hope that it'll work ;-),
I'll keep you all updated!!

Double_Ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! October 3 2007, 10:19 AM

Vivian, how are your breasts growing with this device? Any progress?

Lost Sheep
(Login bendre) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! October 4 2007, 4:27 PM

Im Planning to buy one...How is it going with the massager, did u see any gain? Pls advice

Lost Sheep
(no login) Help with electronic breast massage? No directions? October 8 2007, 11:50 PM

Hi, so I recently ordered the electronic breast massage, the one with the little pink round circles that go on the breasts. Anyways, the package came with no real instructions. I don't understand the little gadget that comes along with it. I can turn it on, but after that, I have no idea what to do. I attempted it the other night and for a minute, I was getting these 'shocking' sensations...I couldn't stand it! So I took them off. I tried again, and nothing has happened. For some reason, I only got it to work that one time. The gadget turns on, but I don't feel anything with the pink things. Can anyone give me step by step instructions, especially on how to use those buttons on the gadget...there's one for the strength I think...and speed? I don't know. So confused.

Sallie
(no login) This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! October 9 2007, 7:38 PM

I have ordered one of tose massagers but it has not arrived yet. I judged from earlier posts that the instructions were not very clear. Hopefully NoBoobsMom or Vivian or anyone else who has figuered out how to operate it will respond with instructions before mine arrives. The picture on e-bay showed four buttons and it appeared that one is for stronger and one is for weaker because they had arrows up and down. One button was maked SP and I don't recall what the last one was marked. One of those must be for mode selection and the last for power. How do you set a time? Also I'm wondering if aloe vera gel worked to replace the original gel.

Sallie
(no login) This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! October 12 2007, 3:49 PM

Well, my massager has arrived and I spent some time reading the instructions and agree that they are not very clear. Then I tried it out and experimented with different settings. One button is for on and to increase the power and speed settings. Another is for off and to decrease the power and speed. The P/S button is to switch back and forth between power and speed to change each setting. The mode button switches between different modes. I still have not figuered out all of them as some seem to be duplicates. I will keep playing with it I do like the feel of it though. Probably will have to invest in some more AAA batteries. LOL

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! October 20 2007, 7:10 PM

I received mine yesterday and just started playing around with it today,

First of all you should be real careful with this ddevice becausde it can really hurt if u're 1.not used to it and 2. if u unintentionally increase the power level because the pain will truly shock u, lol

I'm gonna keep messing with it and hopefully my boobs wont be electrified by the end of today

Double_ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! October 20 2007, 7:31 PM

I think either i did somethng wrong of my device is not working because when i start it, it's only working on my left breast regardless of which pad i put on it, i tried switching pads to see if that was the problem but it it would still only wo9rk on my left after i switched it so I'm guessng thats how its supposed to be?

Also on the lowest level the darn thing is still hurting my boobs and it gave me red marks that looks and feels like i was burnt by boiled water (on the left boob that is)

Anyone experienced anything like this?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! October 20 2007, 8:09 PM

I'm doing Brava and seem to be up maybe 1 cup (but you can't tell till few weeks after you're finished). Has anyone got a link to the exact product you're using? Could it be worn at work? Is anyone getting growth from this?

Thanks x

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! October 20 2007, 9:12 PM

louise,

u can wear it at work, its a very silent (killer, jk) and small device and the link is http://cgi.ebay.com/Breast-Enhancer-Enla...dZViewItem

i think it will work because u can truly feel it and 1 of the ladies had some growth. it's cheap to too ;-)

Louise
(no login) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! October 22 2007, 5:59 AM

Thanks for that, have ordered and you're right it is cheap....they also have a fat burning one...wonder if that works

4boysmom
(Login 4boysmom)
SENIOR MEMBER I received mine in the mail today! October 25 2007, 6:41 PM

I am pretty excited to start. But one question first.... does it desensitize your nipples? That is one thing that I would rather not mess with. They are nice & sensitive & responsive if you know what I mean Wink

hulagirl
(Login 65hulagirl)
SENIOR MEMBER help with instructions December 4 2007, 12:38 AM

OK, I got my electronic massager today and I have no idea how to use it. I thought I would turn it on before I even put it on my boobs just to see how strong it is, but I can't get it to do anything. It turns on, but does nothing else. Do I have to have it on my boobs, and then push some button? Anybody with experience, please help.

Wonderpuff
(Login Wonderpuff) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! December 9 2007, 1:43 AM

You have to be touching both of the cups at the same time to have it work. I was messing around with mine when it first came and discovered this. I kept thinking it was broken and would turn the juice up all the way and grab on and zap the crap out of myself. It takes some time playing around with it to get all the settings down without getting an unpleasant jolt. Good luck. I hope this helps.

Sarah
(no login) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! December 13 2007, 9:21 AM

Anybody got definite growth using the massager?

Ronda93550
(no login) Just ordered mine December 20 2007, 12:08 PM

Well girls I just placed my order on ebay. I can not wait to try it out. I will keep everybody up to date on the use of it.
Ronda

Ronda93550
(no login) I found it on ebay just as you said. December 22 2007, 12:34 PM

I just placed a bid for it on ebay with the other stuff i got. I just am spending all my Xmas money on my boobs.

Madix
(Login Madix) considering buying one. April 18 2008, 7:27 PM

Hi guys I'm new here! I'm almost 21 and I'm a 32 small A. Big boobs stopped at my mom, me and my sister, before that all the women in our family had large nice boobs near DD's! So I can already see that by the time I'm my mom's age I'll probably still be the same size, both my sister and my mother are still A's after two kids each. I've been considering having a boob job after I have my first child in the future, so for now I've been researching natural techniques. I know I should try to love myself for how I am, but I have horribly low self esteem issues witht this. I've been reading this forum a lot lately, and this particular topic caught my eye. Judging from the positive feedback, its seems like a good idea. I'm going to purchase one on ebay and do normal massages each day. Any progress, results, tips, or advice from others is greatly appreciated! I'm kind of alone in this, since my mom isn't too supportive. My boyfriend would be, but I don't think I want to tell him right now, at least not until I know if I'm getting some results. I don't want to get too discouraged.

-Madison.

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! May 3 2008, 5:35 AM

I just got mine. I put the batteries in it that came with it. It won't turn on at all. I guess I should go out and buy new batteries and see if it will work. Shouldn't the little display panel at least light up when I press the on switch?

This message has been edited by roakie on Oct 6, 2008 5:31 PM

Amy
(Login amy_m8427) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! May 5 2008, 5:54 PM

Well, after reading everyone's posts about this, I've bought one too! I hope it works all fine & everything, but to be honest with you £7 i.e. $14 for this massager is nothing! I've tried so many pills and things that you have to keep buying + I've never seen results for any, so I'm hoping things that you only buy once & stick with are going to work for me. I started the BB a month ago & thought I might just as well use this at night when I'm sleeping? Well, here's hoping!!!

Amy:o)

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! May 7 2008, 5:53 PM

I tried this for the first time today. I tried all three modes for a total of about 30 minutes on pretty high strength. One of the modes felt like I was flexing my pecs. The other two were variations on pulsating electronic waves of some sort.

I am so flat that the smallest cup size makes a cone over my left boob, especially, with space in between, even with a sports bra to try to push it flat. I am all skin and no fat so I hope this will have enough contact with my breast to do something.

Has anyone noticed any lasting results so far? Did anyone notice that one side seems to work more than the other? I switched the pads but the right side always seemed to do more work. It might be cause my left breast is even less than the right. Less than zero, ha ha!

This message has been edited by roakie on Oct 6, 2008 5:32 PM

annalise
(no login) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! June 12 2008, 3:33 PM

It's really easy to use, you just need to read the instructions. From the way some of you were talking, I was expecting it to be so technical, but after I got it, it was a breeze to use.

annalise
(no login) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! June 12 2008, 3:36 PM

Just read the instructions. It's very easy to use.

little3000
(Login littlelee3000) BREAST ENHANCER FROM EBAY June 20 2008, 6:08 AM

I just bought off of ebay for 4.99 paid shipping and handling and 2.00 insurance. all together 15.00 plus cents. I was looking for a massager last night because massaging myself is tough. I ran across merconnet (which is the pink massager)it was 14.99 but after shipping it was 38.00 so i looked on ebay. you can buy right then or either bid. I figure this was cheap and its coming from china to usa. Better get one everyone

Liz
(Login iwantevenbetterboobs) electronic massager June 23 2008, 4:30 PM

Just to say that I have just received one of these too, I have had a look at it and tried to work out the buttons but after some of the other comments have not had courage to strap-on yet as dont want to be blasted into mid-air with electrified boobs.
Cannot feel anything from the pads when testing with fingers so I gfuess will just have to buck up courage and hope I am on a low setting to start off and then practice.
Will let you know what happens and if any results.

Liz
(Login iwantevenbetterboobs) massage machine June 25 2008, 2:19 PM

Well yesterday I finally plucked up courage to strap the little babies onto my boobs and eventually press the on button. Nothing happened so pressed a few buttons and WHAM it was on and some quick adjustments before my boobs exploded, finally got it working at a comfortable level.
Am sitting here at computer now with a pleasant pulse going through both boobs!!!

whether it makes them any firmer or increases size only time will tell but will certainly let you know.
I plan to give them a massage with st herb cream afterwards to add another element to my programme.

Liz

Afry
(Login Afry) wats your lastest result July 29 2008, 10:30 PM

NoboobsmomX6
its been a while since you last posted your lastest improvements. how is it going? am thinking of getting one this week. am really excited.

Beverly
(Login Beverly22) Crazy buttons! August 5 2008, 6:43 PM

I bought the massager after reading all of the good feed back but I am having a hard time using it. I cant seem to work it right. I felt like I got shocked when I turned it on!! I got mine from ebay (from hong kong) and the instructions werent very good. Do you have any suggestions on how to use it?

Geri
(Login buckendz)
SENIOR MEMBER electronic massage experiences August 6 2008, 5:50 AM

I too received this 1 week ago and after several trials, I think I've figured it out. To avoid the shocks and burning sensation, need to maintain good flat contact with the breasts and use plenty of oil to provide the conductive link to the underlying skin. Be sure to not get any particles in the oil too as this becomes a point of concentrated electronic pulses and subsequently the burning sensation.

Also need both pads to be in contact with the breasts for the unit to begin working.

I love the sensations this causes in the breast tissue and have even up-ed the strength now to 4-5. I start out the first few minutes at 2-3 and finish the 15 minutes at 4-5. Haven't had the redness or burning sensation since using plenty of oil paste.

The different modes are still a mystery. The first three are straight forward but then the next few seem to be combinations of the first two modes. Still trying them all out but I'm most comfortable with the second setting.

Best of Luck, Great investment and sure helps relieve the sore wrists from the old massage method. Will report back in a few weeks on any results.

Angel
(no login) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! August 7 2008, 12:37 AM

from what you're describing, this device just sounds like a muscle stimulator aka "stims". I don't see how it would increase breast size, other than toning the pectoral muscles underneath, and possibly creating the illusion of a (temporary) bust increase. please clarify

LaNita
(Login tata4now) Any luck? August 12 2008, 4:42 PM

I'm interested in hearing if anyone has had any success with the electrical massage thingy.

Tetitas
(Login tetitas) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! August 13 2008, 11:55 AM

Hi there,
I would like to know if the electronic massager you are talking about is the following one: http://cgi.ebay.com/Breast-Enlarger-Enha...dZViewItem
Thanks!

Geri
(no login) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! August 14 2008, 5:20 AM

Yes, that's the one I've been using.

Regarding muscle or breast growth, if you turn the simulation up too high, the pect muscles definately get simulated. The key is to use a setting just strong enough to stimulate the breast tissue and fat and not the underlying pect muscle.

Tetitas
(Login tetitas) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! August 14 2008, 2:24 PM

Thank you for your response. What I need also to know is if I can use almond oil when using this device and not the cream that comes with it. Thanks!!

Tisha
(Login Tisha_mwnci) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! August 16 2008, 2:48 PM

Hey, I don't really understand the concept of this thingy... Is it like one of those belts that you can wear around your waist, and it uses electrical stimulation to tone your abs? If that's the case, then does it just tone and enlarge your chest muscles behind your breasts, or does the electricity stimulate breast tissue to grow as well?
Thanks and good luck with the booby growing!

sarah
(no login) heyy anyone August 22 2008, 5:54 AM

hey anyone. my name is sarah.
i have extremly small boobs, and am very embarrased. i have wanted boobs for a whle now, and i saw this site. when i read what all of you said about this massage thing, i decdied to think about it. but i am only 14 years old, and i dont know how old you think you need to be to use it. and also, i am basically flat, and wanted to know if you needed to have at least a 34 A or something to use this. so basically i wanted to know everything about this product. how it works, what is does, how long you need to use it, how fast it works, how good it works, and all that.
i would appreicaite it if someone wrote back to me as soon as possible because i want to know if this is what i should do to help my boobs grow!
thank you for everything, and write me back!!

from Sarah =]

Tisha
(Login Tisha_mwnci) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! August 22 2008, 3:33 PM

Hey, at 14 your body is doing all the booby growing for you so you should really leave it to get on with it. I know that right now it probably feels like you're never going to have boobs, but you need to give yourself a chance. Don't start doing any breast enlargement things until you're at least 18, probably more like 20, some girls who are late bloomers don't even stop growing until they're even older than that.
I know how you feel, I went through my teenage years with no boobs (I was a 30AA at 14), and desperately wanted some. I'm a 32B/C now, but I have stopped growing and can now do something about mine!
Good luck!

Double_Ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! October 5 2008, 3:18 AM

didn't work for me, it was strange and gave me a bad feeling lol

SensualCancer
(Login SensualCancer)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! October 5 2008, 4:56 AM

I just brought mine off of ebay too. i hope it works just as well as it has for others. Can't wait to get it.

And....

Next week I'm gonna order Natureday AND possibly take these concentrated drops of saw palmetto, fenugreek, and wild yam from this greenherbs store. Hope it works. If it does I'll put up my program and pictures later on when I see measurements change.

SensualCancer
(Login SensualCancer)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! October 18 2008, 5:04 AM

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shocked the hell out of myself with the massager. And then when i turned it back on to try again, one side will work but the other one won't when it's on both breasts. The second one only works when it touch it with my hand and when i put it back on my boob, it'll stop again. Sad

This message has been edited by EveEM on Oct 18, 2008 9:04 AM

Geri
(no login) Need to apply plenty of gel October 18 2008, 5:57 AM

The pain is caused by poor conductivity between the breast and the pink pads. Be sure to apply plenty of gel to reduce the resistance and allow the electrical pulses to go directly to the body and not "spark" on the surface. I don't know any other way to describe this except I have great results when I use lots of aloe gel and wear it under a bra to keep it pressed against my breasts. The tighter the bra fits, the better.

Good Luck and happy pulses.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! October 18 2008, 11:36 PM

When I first bought this I was a little nervous so I tried it out first on my kneecaps! Nothing happened so I tried my cheeks and electrocuted my fillings! On the boobs it feels OK, I only bought it because it was cheap and only used it a few times (was hoping to wear it under clothes to use it at work but never bothered).

It works best if you use a reasonable amount of lubricant and then lie on you stomach or put a cushion under your boobs and lie on that so that you're really pressed against the pads.

SensualCancer
(Login SensualCancer)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! October 19 2008, 3:30 AM

You electrocuted your fillings?!LOL.

I used more lubrication and it felt better. But I realized that I was turning it up high at first because I didn't feel anything when it first came on. Both pads are finally working.

Smile

Lu
(no login) MASSAGER THINGY October 22 2008, 8:57 PM

Hey.
I've totally been inspired to get one of these crazy pink massagers. I found one on ebay and will probably get it later today. I also have been taking herbs from greenbush.net (the pure quality ones) and have had 3/4" growth in a month! I love it, but im still small.....so i want to see if this works. It seems like everyone gets shocked..

so my question is this:
What setting do you start on? lol....put it on your breasts and press start or whatever?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! October 23 2008, 7:28 PM

Just fiddle about with it, the instructions are in Chinese! If I remember rightly you have one button that changes between 'frequency' and 'power' of the shocks and then another button that changes mode - they all feel slightly different. Then an increase button and a decrease button. Press the button to change to power and go up to about setting 3 (it shows bars like your mobile battery) then switch to frequency and increase to about 5 (if you leave it on 1 you only get one shock about every 30 seconds!). Then flick through the modes and find one you like. You can then experiment with more power / frequency.

Nicky
(no login) unsure of how to put it on November 5 2008, 4:25 PM

Okay so I just bought on these fun little things. But I'm unsure of how to put it on. Some help would be appreciated!

BiggerBoob
(Login pooikuan82) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! November 6 2008, 10:47 AM

Dear all,

I have also got the pink breast massanger but I totally have no idea how to get it to work.
There are four button, OFF on the left, MODE on top, ON on the right, S/P at the bottom.

I keep pressing it and interchange clicking the button but its not working. At one point I got a short jerk from the massager so try turning it off but next time i turn it on i cant get it back on again1

Can someone illustrate to me which button to press?!!

Many thanks!!!

stellaH
(Login stellaH) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! November 21 2008, 6:10 PM

I just ordered a breast massager from Ebay,we'll give it a try why not,hope it works will arrive in a few days.I'll let you know how I get on.

stellaH
(Login stellaH) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! November 22 2008, 12:31 PM

Here's one I ordered,mine you charge up for 10 hours then you can use it no batteries needed can't wait till it arrives get using it.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...0273792084

It is'nt the pink one,it's got grey pads that can go inside your bra,but I'm sure it will do just as good a job sounds good by what I read about it.

Stella Hawkins
(Login stellaH) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! November 25 2008, 4:03 PM

I don't have to use any conductive gell with mine don't like the sound of that,mine can go inside a bra and you just charge it up first to use.

Genie
(no login) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! December 29 2008, 7:06 AM

Is this a temporary result only? Will it be back to small if we stop using this massage bra?

Genie
(no login) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! December 29 2008, 7:09 AM

Will it be back to small if we stop using this machine?

Natalie
(no login) Instructions December 31 2008, 2:32 AM

Ok, I got this this thing a couple weeks ago and love it!

-Put enough gel on the grey pads to make a thin film
-then insert them into your bra (I put it on under a bra to hold them on)
-press the ON button ONCE...doing it more times increases the intensity
-the mode button changes it from 1. a short "tick"-like pulsing
2. an elongated massaging charge that last for about 4-5 seconds and stops only to
repeat again, 3. the same elongated massage charge of #2 that doesn't stop.
(I have found that #2 changes to the "tick"-like pulsing of #1 at the end)
-up or down arrows on side control intensity...i wouln't go above 2 or 3 bars! It hurts!
-s/p doesn't really do anything for mine

It goes for 15 min sessions, I usually try to do 30 mins.

Oh....and i would use gel...not oil if you run out...oil doesn't seem dense enough to protect skin.

Happy electric boobie massaging!!

lee
(no login) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! March 10 2009, 10:41 PM

If you are looking for the right gel to use with that thing, Google "Tens unit", that's all it is.

Layla
(no login) S/P March 11 2009, 10:54 PM

S/P...at least on mine...is for alternating between adjusting speed and power. The left button (on mine) is always down and the right is always up, and you hit s/p to decide which one you're moving down or up. I don't know if that makes any sens-kinda hard to explain!

I've been using aloe gel and it's worked fine.

I've heard of people using tens units to stimulate lactation so...apparently it can have some effect. My BF broke a bone in his wrist and had to use something similar to prevent atrophy in his arm muscle (he was in a cast for a very long time) so obviously the electro - thing works...somehow.

I'm just worried that all it's doing is a)increasing the muscle...not all that bad I don't guess or b) stimulating the beginning of the lactation process.

Either way no results would be permanent once you stopped using it.

And if you'll excuse me I have to go hook myself up to it now.

headsup
(no login) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! March 17 2009, 11:11 PM

Just be careful everyone, that you haven't got anything wrong with your heart before you use this. Electronic pulse devices on the chest can be dangerous if ones heart is not healthy...

Tiff
(no login) Electronic March 19 2009, 5:06 AM

Tks for info on gel.Is there anything I can get at the store or Wal-Mart for gel to use with this machine? I just got mine and like it already. The first one I got didnt work and returned it but they were quick to send another one. I would recomend it. Its a nice feel.

Joanne
(no login) anyone tried it? Intensive Breast Enhancer March 21 2009, 5:40 AM

I wanna try this one, Intensive Breast Enhancer

More info here
http://www.kakahc.com/kaka/shop/goods.php?id=73

any comment? thxxxx

jenn
(no login) breast enhancer!! April 5 2009, 3:40 AM

Well I do not speak English very well but I hope they understand me |o|.
Buy this product because the truth to my best friend if it works, I'm in Colombia and although breast enhancer it is not very popular, the price is 27 dolars (Economy seeing all the benefits of), I expect results if you notice any change informs..

bye!!

Kim
(no login) Would like to enhance mine also May 15 2009, 8:29 PM

Hi Girls,

Just to let you know, whilst reading these posts, I was convinced in buying the ebay item..will keep you posted on the results as soon as it arrives and I have used it.

thanks all

mommcafee
(Login mommcafee) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! August 12 2009, 11:54 PM

Ok, Im new to NBE and this is an old thread, also, I agree breast massage is good for NBE. HOWEVER, I CAN'T RESIST:

This is very much like a tens unit, yes, you will notice some results, the same results you would get from push ups or other pec exercise. Yes, it is very much like the medical therapy devises, and the popular ab machines. It is exercise only, and will not provide growth. The advertiser got you poor ladies with the word "massage". In truth a vibrator would work better toward your NBE journey.

This has been the most hilarious thread on this site thus far!I appreciate your pioneering efforts, what a riot!I've done the same to my abs, will spare my breasts, thank you.

Sorry ladies, please forgive me ;-}

*****Also, this device is potentially dangerous for anyone will health cond. such as pacemakers, etc******

haiku
(no login) Momma C August 13 2009, 6:18 AM

You have posted in several threads for us to go and read this one because it is hilarious but I fail to see the humour here. What's the funny part?

mommcafee
(Login mommcafee) Re: This electronic breast massage is awesome!!! August 14 2009, 2:54 PM

Well, nothing I guess, if you think shocking yourself is normal, get sense of humor, we all do silly things at times(no judgement to anyone). =)

We learn, we laugh, and we move on, geez!
Wink 

Hi sisters, I bought the Venus Medical Device.....

After long communication I am having the following schedule......

One mode per week, each mode twice for 15 minutes (once in the morning & once in the night) every two days..... i.e. mode 1 for mon,wed,fri,sun, e.t.c.

I started with speed one and power to one....

Started 3 wekks ago, and starting to experience better bust......

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon