Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

constant acupuncture point stimulation

constant acupuncture point stimulation w magnetic patches
September 17 2009 at 8:53 PM Gin (Login gin89)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.acuaids.com/BreastEnlargement.html

I've heard people in asia are going insane over acupuncture point stimulation. For this one, you have to wear it for a minimum of 8 hrs/overnight. Can be worn 2-3 days at a time also, its like constant stimulation for your breasts to grow.. what do you guys think?

Thinking of trying this

Has anyone tried it before? I did search for 'acuaids' by couldn't find anything.

If I try it, I'll post some updates.

The product in the link looks to be magnets.

I go to accupuncture for my heart condition and once the accupuncturist put something called an "earseed" on my upper earlobe. It was basically a tiny needle that was inserted and taped in place for a couple of weeks. Maybe these are the same thing? I don't know.

I also treated my dog's anxiety with a tight vest (google anxiety wrap for dogs) that squeezed pressure points associated with stress. As long as the wrap was tight enough, the dog didn't bark or whine!

Both of these things seem to be based on applying constant pressure to accupressure points. Maybe there is a way to do this ourselves - for example sewing beads to the insides of our bras at accupressure points OR taping beads onto our breasts at the accupressure points and then putting on a firm fitting bra? I'd be surprised if such a thing didn't already exist!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon