Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Using mirror while massaging helps!

Using mirror while massaging helps!
March 24 2008 at 8:29 AM
Pearl (Login PrincessPearl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this sounds silly, but it helped me to look in the mirror for a few massages to see where I should be rubbing, I was doing wide circles almost around the edge of the breast, instead of where the "meat? is! It helped me, so I thought I would post..it is easy to slowly slide into a bad habit sometimes.

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Using mirror while massaging helps! March 24 2008, 8:38 AM

That's really interesting, I naturally did mine in front of a full length mirror.

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Using mirror while massaging helps! April 1 2008, 4:43 PM

Oh my, I have to disgree. Massages are already a chore for me and I do them sitting/laying down while watching tv haha

If I had to do them in front of mirror then too... I would just give up.

IS IT JUST ME?!
October 23 2008 at 8:21 AM WISHFUL-THINKING (Login pamela726)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I've been doing breast massage for about a mth now. I havent had any growth but they definitely do feel fuller and even my boyfriend says Smile Well I've never really liked my breasts, they were always either too small or too saggy due to after giving birth and a year after they just inflated Sad But I noticed the more I massage, I've been beginning to grow to love my breast and be "more in tune" with them if that makes sense! I find that massaging in front of the mirror is helpful and I can actually massage and look in the mirror and be "OK" AND HAPPY with what little I have. Dont get me wrong, I still want to grow 2 cup sizes! I can actually sit there while I massage and see myself with 36 C's (Well in my mind that is!) I just wanted to share with everyone that massaging has given me more self esteem and led me to love and accept my body more Smile

I'm going to be starting herbs fenugreek, fennel and flax seed oil. And this website and all of you ladies has given me inspiration. THANK YOU Smile

Author Reply
dory
(Login Dory505) Re: IS IT JUST ME?! October 29 2008, 2:24 PM

good luck to you!! Smile i also do that massaaging infront of the mirror lol just to make sure im doing it right and (not missing a spot!) and avoid feeling tired haha Big Grin
but hey!! becareful with those herbs u'll be taking, fenugreek is known to make u gain weight Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon