Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OUCH

OUCH
January 30 2008 at 12:12 PM
Ronda93550 (Login Ronda93550)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning. Well I got my first burn mark from my little pink friend. I guess I had a dry spot on the pads. My friend told me to lube the pads and breast to avoid this again.

ronda

LOVE RONDA

Author Reply

Princess Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: OUCH February 1 2008, 5:55 AM

Hi Ronda! Do you feel you are getting any growth from the massger? I keep mine on a pretty low setting, so it won't damage tissue.(I read about the higher settings on TENS machines doing that)

Pearl
February 22 2008 at 12:05 PM
Ronda (Login Ronda93550)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning. I used the middle setting now. I loved the hi pusle ones but I started to get small marks. My breast machine has arrived so i have also been using that. I am on the low setting on it. I want to work my way up but not to fast so they grow and gain not forced. Only time will tell if all of this was a waste of money. Good luck Girl we are in the same boat I hope it floats lol.

LOVE RONDA

Author Reply

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Dear Ronda, February 23 2008, 6:40 AM

Good luck with your machine. I will continue with this electro-shock therapy (lol) for now, and see if it works!!! I really have a feeling that the softer settings may do the trick. The stronger settings make my stomach muscles twitch!
That may be too much for encouraging breast growth, I don't know. Well, keep us updated on your routine!!

I know a lot of you girls use the "tens" style electric breast massagers, here is a link for the proper lube to keep from getting burned.

http://www.stockroom.com/PES-Electrolube-P2587.aspx

I am a little leary of using them on my breasts because i had a Tens unit for "other" purposes Big Grin and the instructions specifically told you NOT to use it above the waist or close to the heart. It uses your body as a conduit for low voltage electricity, i.e: Your right breast may be the positive lead and your left breast is the negative lead, it's passing electricity between the leads...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon