Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pain and deep massages

pain and deep massages
November 7 2007 at 7:06 PM bonnette (Login bonnette)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey

thought of posting here since noone seems to notice on main board.

i do deep massages with knuckles but quite shortly, 5 min morning and evening. and so for several months already. i also take herbs 2,5 months. what i have noticed is that the breat tissue gets really sore thus i was wondering if it's normal with deep massages or not. i think my bigger breast has invreased a bit but now i dont know if it's the swelling from massages or actual growth. i also feel some little ducts or lobes inside my breast. i so much hope they finally started to grow.

Anyone with similar experience?

Bonnette

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: pain and deep massages November 9 2007, 9:28 PM

Have a look through all the old posts when everyone was doing Grow Yours (GY) - I think a lot of people say similar to what you describe. I also posted about lobe massage on the main forum about 2 weeks ago, there may be some useful answers there. You might also want to adress a post specifically to Wiccan Woman and Moon who had success with GY and Henri who had a lot of soreness. Hope you find the info you're after.

Edit Message Delete Message

bonnette
(Login bonnette) Re: pain and deep massages November 10 2007, 2:55 PM

Thank You Louise,

i have read about GY ad never was really interested in that method myself thus i was wondering if i have the same symphtoms. Strange cos i only do the massages twice a day and maximum 5 min. this would be so disappointing whereas i thought the herbs finally have started to work.

Will see...

Bonnette

Massage?
May 11 2007 at 11:41 AM Lost Sheep (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

as you all know, there are some massages posted on this forum/site...and I was just wondering what they can do for you? Could they also produce side effects like grow yours or is that a completely different kind of massage?

Author Reply

Nell Gwynne
(Login nell.gwynne)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Massage? May 12 2007, 6:44 AM

I've never heard of any of the other massages producing any side effects. Grow Yours is something different.

Summer
(Login summer_skye) Re: Massage? May 13 2007, 7:20 AM

Yes, Grow Yours is quite different to any of the other massages mentioned on this site.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon