Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question for Jenny

Question for Jenny
June 26 2007 at 11:53 PM Wendy (Login GrowWendy)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. Jenny, I am considering Grow Yours/Massage and I had a few questions. How long were you massaging each day and for how many weeks or months until you lactated? Also did you use any lotions that may have contributed to your infections? I was just hoping I would not repeat your mistakes. From what I have been reading it is hard to actually lactate. I had problems producing enough milk with my boys so I think I will not produce any real milk just massaging but who knows. Any more wisdom would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Author Reply

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Question for Jenny June 28 2007, 6:26 AM

You might want to note that Jenny accidentally left a snake bite kit on over night resulting in her illness, she was not doing GY or a massage program.

Its in this thread..

http://www.network54.com/Forum/566332/th...+Lactation

This message has been edited by WiccanWoman123 on Jun 28, 2007 6:29 AM

jenny
(no login) thanks, w w! July 2 2007, 10:57 PM

thanks so much wiccan woman for answering for me! i've been feeling very depressed lately-too low to keep up with the forum. i do want to once again most sincerely thank all you kind and wonderful souls for your words of encouragement to me.

just a small clarification: i left the snake bite kit on both nipples for at most 3/4 hr...that's all. my nipples seem to have lost sensitivity, which is really depressing for me. i likely cut off the blood supply. however, i visited a neurologist recently and she felt everything should return to normal eventually. (sensation-wise) let's hope so!

best wishes to all!!

For Jenny ,and others,about breast tissue toning...
July 20 2007 at 9:41 AM Davi Lee (Login Davi-lee)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have read Jenny's saga with her breast problem.
It about made me cry,also.
I think rightly that several people have had a problem with the tone or firmness of the breasts after doing these exercizes for awhile.
I am doing a little research into ayurveda system and other herbs that are good for repairing or restoring some firmness and tone to the breasts.
To start off,one herb is Bilberry,(Vaccinium myrtillus).
It is European blueberry.
Some of you may know it as its used for eye problems.
The Prescription for Nutritional Healing book,says that Bilberry keeps blood vessels flexible,allowing increased blood flow.It strengthens connective tissues and supports and strengthens collagen structures.
Please correct me if wrong on next thing.
I had read on an hormone site that progesterone applied to the breast will shut down any estrogen effects causing lobule swelling.
Whether it will shrink the distended tissues back,I dont know.
I will do some more investigation on this.

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: For Jenny ,and others,about breast tissue toning... July 20 2007, 7:42 PM

I think I saw either on the main page or the male body page that some people who put progesterone cream directly onto the breast noticed shrinkage and for growth it was advised to rub it into the skin elsewhere on the body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon