Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grow Yours - Beth, I would like your advice

Grow Yours - Beth, I would like your advice
May 16 2007 at 9:58 AM P H (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Beth

I posted the following message down below at the other thread about Grow Yours but have not seen your reply and guess you might have not seen it. So I am posting it here again. Please give me your advice. Thanks.

PH

Beth: I would like your advice. May 8 2007, 7:59 AM

Hi, Beth

Learned that you have great results, congratulations! I posted another message here on this board and got a reply from Moon (thanks to that, Moon) but since you have so great results, I would like your advice as well.
I started the program one week ago but it seems no significant increase. I wonder if I do it correctly. I am at my forties and have one kid but never breastfed. I massage twice a day, each around 40 minutes but I skipped the nipple exercises, as I don't want any lactation. My fingers & my arms are already so sore after massaging for a while, so I have to use alternate hands to do it. I only do the massage without taking any herbs at this stage 'cos I am scared of any unknown or undiscovered side effects but I started the chicken feet soup two days ago. Do you think I will see any increase soon. I know everyone is different but when I learn that you have so great results so soon, I just couldn't resist the temptation to try it. Please give me some advice. Thanks.

PH

Author Reply
Beth
(Login emorgan7719) Re: Grow Yours - Beth, I would like your advice May 16 2007, 4:50 PM

Sorry I have not answered sooner. I have not had much time the past few days. Anyways, what helped me a lot was moving my fingers when I massaged instead of keeping my hands and fingers stiff and using the whole arm. I realized I was doing that , and my arms were SORE! I also slept on a heating pad on low heat. I would massage ever free moment I get. I did gain inches very fast, but I had also had a baby and breastfed about 6 months before I started the program. I do not know if trying those things out will help you progress sooner, but there is no harm in trying it. I am not really sure what else you could do to help things along quicker.

As I have said before I gained 2.5", but I quit the program about a week and a half ago. It was just messing me up too bad. I had every symptom in the book for pregnancy other than the buldging belly. It was really weird, but it started to interfere with my life, so i decided to stop. I am not sure if I am alone in these side effects, but I do not like themWink. One of the reasons I had a tubal after my last child. I can say though that since quitting the program, I have only lost 1" of my growth. So in other words I still have 1.5" more. I am not sure if it will stay or not, but I will keep you guys updated. I wish you luck in progressing quickly, and maybe you are thinking about it too much. Just don't stress about it and see what happens YKWIM? Happy growing!

Beth

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon