Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grow Yours - Help!

Grow Yours - Help!
November 28 2007 at 11:59 AM
Cecilia S (Login CeciliaSpasm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I'm new here, sorry sorry if this is a stupid question, but where can I actually find the GY massage technique explained? I emailed the GY people, but they never replied. Is there a link on here that tells you how to do it? I looked at all the Massage Techniques on here - which one would be closest to GY??

I'd really appreciate any help and sorry again if this is a stupid question.

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Grow Yours - Help! November 29 2007, 10:57 AM

I was interested in this too but the GY site seems a bit dead and the people on this forum who trialled the technique aren't allowed to reveal the GY secrets - however every now and then something slips out so have a read through the old posts about GY. What I figured out from old posts was that you need to increase the size of the lobes of the milk producing glands.

To do this measure 3 finger widths down from you collar bone (you do one boob at a time) and then use your knuckles pretty much as hard as you can to rub tiny circles on that part of the upper breast. You then need to move round (not sure if it's clockwise or anticlockwise) just a tiny bit to the neighbouring area, say an inch and repeat the circles - keep going in a concentric circle pattern like a snail shell curling in toward the nipple until the while breast is covered. There are several other techniques they used as well which I can't remember (think one was kneading) and there were also nipple exercises (I think mainly twiddling and rubbing upwards). You need to do the massage hard and it will cause swelling, soreness and possibly bruising - although if you're not bruising that's good it doesn't mean you're doing it wrong. You need to do this twice per day for I think 40 minutes every single day. After a while you should feel some small grains deep in the breast which are the lobes, once this happens (or if you've previously been pregnant you may be able to find some anyway) you need to massage i.e. poke at each individual lobe by poking with the knuckles and squeezing - this encourages lobe growth which is supposed to make the boobs bigger. (There is more to it than this, but only founf out about 80% and have forgotten some of it since). Most people found that even if they did get growth which was about 50:50 for an inch or more then some - all of it was lost if they didn't keep the massage up. Some people did get some permanent growth though. Also if you respond well you may be able to use shorter massage less frequently to maintain.

Cecilia S
(Login CeciliaSpasm) Re: Grow Yours - Help! November 29 2007, 9:48 PM

Thank you very much for your reply Louise. Really appreciate it! I tried doing some knuckle style massage a few days ago and got covered in bruises, but I reckon once I get used to it it won't affect it as much? I do bruise easily though.

Thanks!

Cecilia

H
(no login) Re: Grow Yours - Help! November 30 2007, 2:00 PM

Could I recommend using your fingertips over knuckles - less bruising, more targeted massage ;-)

Corrie
(Login Corrie73) Re: Grow Yours - Help! December 4 2007, 8:46 PM

I did GY for a while, and what's described above it correct.

Actually, I think that vigorous massage does work for NBE, it's just that you have to keep doing it. I am going to start a new program that is almost exclusively massage, since I don't like taking herbs.

Good luck!

Cecilia S
(Login CeciliaSpasm) Re: Grow Yours - Help! December 8 2007, 12:44 AM

Thank you!

Good Luck to everyone!

Cecilia

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon