Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grow Yours Progress

Grow Yours Progress
June 3 2007 at 4:48 PM
Black Sheep (Login skyley)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I started on Friday and it is now sunday morning so I have done it two days. I measured today and gained a half inch at the 1.5 inches above breast and then .5 inches from chest to nipple. So I am now on week 3 has anyone else done this Sometimes I'm afraid that going to week 3 is to soon since I've only been doing it for 2 days. Anyone else done this?

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Grow Yours Progress June 4 2007, 2:00 AM

Your not supposed to skip ahead on the program, in the long run you will lose out on more growth and improvement is firmness etc etc if you "rush" thru it. When you are on week 3 is when you should be doing week 3. I would not recommend skipping ahead.

Edit Message Delete Message

skyley
(Login skyley) Re: Grow Yours Progress June 4 2007, 3:06 AM

That's what I was thinking but the program told me to start week 3 should I not and just stay with week 1 instead.

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Grow Yours Progress June 4 2007, 7:48 AM

I would write joseph and double check then. I do know the website has a few bugs that are being worked out. Some of us are getting bumped ahead when we should not be and others are stuck when we should be moving forward.

Black Sheep
(Login skyley) Re: Grow Yours Progress June 4 2007, 8:55 PM

Just to let you know I got an email from joseph. He said that with the growth I have so far that I should be were I'm at. And that you don't have to go by weeks what 3 weeks basically means is level 3. So he said that I was fine where I was. Thanks for the information Smile

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Grow Yours Progress June 4 2007, 10:42 PM

SHALL WE CONTINUE HERE?? (the old thread is kindof long enoguh)

I emailed Joseph and got a very useful and encouraging reply. I think he knows what he's talking about.

Btw, I thoguht of a thing that any of us could start doing wrong and not realize it - did any one of you start making linear instead of circular motions with your finger tips? I did and it slowed down the growth of my lobes. Then I realized I was supposed to do circular and resumend that and they started growing again.

skyley
(Login skyley) Re: Grow Yours Progress June 5 2007, 12:11 AM

Thanks for the tip I'll have to keep that in mind I tend to do that sometimes when my hand gets tired Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon