Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

One breast responding a lot more

One breast responding a lot more
June 12 2007 at 9:33 PM Moon (Login -Moon-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm on GY and my right breast is responding nicely, but my left one barely at all. Was just wondering did any one of you expereinced the same? I think I know the answer already - massage the left one more, but would just like to know if anyone has any other tips. Thanks!

This message has been edited by -Moon- on Jun 12, 2007 9:34 PM

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: One breast responding a lot more June 13 2007, 7:33 AM

Just wondering if your right is doing better..are you left handed ?

Edit Message Delete Message

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: One breast responding a lot more June 13 2007, 9:30 AM

My right one is doing better, but not as good as I'm supposed to be doing. I got stuck at apple and pea sized lobes and they don't want to move from there. Maybe I haven't been doing the massages exactly as supposed to or thoroughly enoguh. But I do have some progress, so I'm sticking with it. My right one is slightly bigger and heavier. There is deffinitely a difference between the left and the right one, which before there wasn't.

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: One breast responding a lot more June 13 2007, 4:09 PM

lol what I mean is take me for example I am right handed so my right breast doesn't get as good of a massage as my left I noticed.

So if your left handed that could explain it.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: One breast responding a lot more June 13 2007, 4:21 PM

Oh I forgot to say - I'm right handed. But I use both hands on both breasts.

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: One breast responding a lot more June 13 2007, 9:21 PM

Ahhahhaa that could be it then. I know my hands get tired too but to do it correctly you need to be using your right hand on the left breast and left hand on the right. Varying from the proper way to do the program can result in stalling. You can get the right angle/pressure using the right hand on the right side and left hand on the left side.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: One breast responding a lot more June 14 2007, 11:55 AM

Yet one more strike against my poor right boob :-( T

hanks for the explanation, it makes perfect sense. I know its recommended otherwise, but I am massaging my right breast twice a day, while only doing my left once a day. Oddly enough though, I don't thinks it working, because my left breast still gets fuller and fuller, always leaving my right one in its wake. Should I stop massaging the left on for a while, or do it every other day?

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: One breast responding a lot more June 14 2007, 4:43 PM

I would try every other day or just a quick lil massage on the larger one with normal massage on the smaller...over massageing can just firm it up too much which can make it look even smaller lol.

Once they "even out" go back to your normal massage on both. If its not a huge difference I wouldn't worry too much about it tho, what ever hand you use is always gonna gonna make a smaller boob on the same side.

Henri
(no login) Re: One breast responding a lot more June 14 2007, 8:16 PM

Allright, I'll give that a try. The difference between both is noticeable, although through the massage method recently, the gap is closing in considerably, but not unnoticeable yet. So I will press on and maybe by the end of next week, get back to doing both of them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon