Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth With GY.....Well Maybe

Growth With GY.....Well Maybe
May 15 2007 at 7:45 PM Henri (Login henriettahippo)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Measured this morning and saw 33.50! - thought I might have measured wrong - so I exhaled, held my breath and nope same measurement. So then I inhaled and held my breath and same measurement. Proceeded to move body in odd angle to check that the measuring tape was sitting where it should be, then re-measured ending up with the same measurement. Then looked at calender and realized that in about 10 days my great Aunt Flow will be visiting. Threw tape measure back in deep dark hole at the bottom of my dresser from whence I pulled it, sighed in frustration, sat on bed massaging vigourously with the grow yours pattern - lasted about 20 minutes, realized that I was late for something, threw on clothes went and did errand. Came home and re-measured because now I am frustratingly excited and am back at 32.5inches. Realized now that everytime I measure first thing in the morning (really first thing means whenever I get out of the shower but before massage) that my boobs are always bigger. Then after massaging my boobs are smaller!! Has anyone else noticed this? Its the oddest thing - but if I don't massage, then by the next they measure smaller too - To top off all this oddness, I am wearing a 32 B bra, and am only about an inch on the top from filling it out completely - my boobs also don't feel like they are being squished, and now I remember why I bought a b bra to begin with - its because my boobs are rounder and hurt in an A - but they don't fill out a b, and a larger band size ends up at my neck instead of around my shoulder blades where it should sit, so instead I push my boobs into a contraption that is too small, just so it looks like I have boobs and can really fill out a bra! This is so dumb.......

I am writing novels now, so I apologize for those that are getting tired of reading my posts!! For everyone else, can you make sense out of this? ;-)

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
Henri
(no login) Re: Growth With GY.....Well Maybe May 17 2007, 2:07 AM

My boobs hurt - they look slightly swollen, and are very firm, tender again. And if I have nodes, then they are the size of grapes in some areas - its either grapes or tissue- but seeing as they haven't really left then I would venture to say possibly tissue - however dispite this, my boobs STILL measure 32.5. I actually am getting to the point that I try to avoid massaging them altogether in the hopes that they might actually shrink a little, while other areas might grow - because its only been in the past two days that they started hurting/well tender is more like it, they don't just hurt all the time, only when they are touched or pushed, or squished. The only thing I have done differently is I have eaten chocolate, and its been over three months since I had chocolate. And this was the reason why - although usually its a spot on my left breast, not both - and these are on the sides, but mabye my allergic reaction is getting worse

If anyone is actually reading any of this, do you have any thoughts, advice, suggestions?
Noticed the forum is moving kinda slow lately - even on the main page too, and right now I am bored out of my skull. so you will find me massaging the crap out of my boobs again. This time I am back to my fingertips instead of the whole finger and moving the fingertips around instead of my arms (per Beth), so we shall see how it grows - or not.

Edit Message Delete Message

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Growth With GY.....Well Maybe May 17 2007, 6:26 PM

I think the morning swelling is a known phenomenon at some women, just like lutheal swelling.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Growth With GY.....Well Maybe May 17 2007, 8:22 PM

Yeah, this wasn't the answer I wanted to hear - but thought it the case. Back to the massaging board. I think I am losing my mind.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Growth With GY.....Well Maybe May 21 2007, 12:10 PM

Well I think I might be back to growing not 100% yet - my nightly measurement has gone up between 1/4 and 1/2 inch. And my boobs are back to being super firm again and tingly again. Am getting in both massages again, and am keeping my fingers crossed that this isn't swelling I will lose again in about one week :-( If it stays the same on the 1st of June, then I would think it might be safe to say its growth, as last time I shrunk almost as soons as my flow started.

Still no leakage - thought there might have been moisture, but am now realizing that its actually sweat from my fingers working so much -

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Growth With GY.....Well Maybe May 21 2007, 6:12 PM

Btw Henri in case you aren't doing the nipple exercise, I think they might be an important part of the whole growth occuring, not just letting the milk out, so I think it would be good to do them.
Good luck and I hope you keep your growth.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Growth With GY.....Well Maybe May 22 2007, 2:08 PM

Hey moon - thanks for the tip - will confess I do the nip part only occasionally, because it frickin hurts. and then they started to look funny - so I only do it for a few minutes and thats it.

Measured last night and am now at 33.50!!!! Am curious to see if it sticks around after my flow....so we shall see.

annieboobs
(Login annieboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Growth With GY.....Well Maybe May 22 2007, 6:41 PM

hey henri, i hope yours stick after AF. Mine didn't stay around at all, it left during AF. so depressing. I havent been doing the massaging sine AF finishes since Saturday, too down. I was up to 35" and they were so firm, but now they are soft and empty.
Smile

Henri
(no login) Re: Growth With GY.....Well Maybe May 23 2007, 1:46 AM

Hey Annie - I had the same problem last month. I grew a whole inch and then 3 days after my Flow started, it was all gone and now since they are moving up the tape again - I am afraid they will shrink. I am not due for another 3 days by my calculations - so we shall see.

Sara
(Login Sarabell239) SAME HERE May 24 2007, 4:27 AM

I also get ridiculous swelling before my period and then they drop. i hope i can keep even a little after my next cycle begins, it is very hard to stay motivated when i loos all the gain! especially after all that massaging! so silly.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Growth With GY.....Well Maybe May 24 2007, 12:21 PM

I am beginning to think that GY is good as a massage program whilst taking something else. I am proud to report that my boobs are up to 33.65!!! But am not overally excited as they did this last month to be shrunk to 32.5 a few days into my cycle. IT would be nice to at least keep 1/2 inch growth, so I would be 33, but I really am not hoping to much. Its crazy but I never used to swell before starting NBE.

This message has been edited by henriettahippo on May 26, 2007 4:33 PM

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Growth With GY.....Well Maybe May 26 2007, 4:32 PM

Period Came - measurements shrunk to 32.75 - and everything is back in perfect balance as it usually is...................seem to have sustained 1/4 in growth though, however I am not even excited about that, because by tomorrow it will probably be gone, leaving me an inch smaller then last week, and back to my normal 32.5 reading.

Am keeping my fingers crossed that maybe the herbs I started last week, will start kicking in soon, and at the very least get me to a B cup, or catch my smaller boob up, so they are perfectly even, and then i will spend the rest of my month contemplating surgery, because I really want some larger boobs - its no fair how some grow very quickly and others can't grow at all.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Growth With GY.....Well Maybe May 26 2007, 7:27 PM

Hey Henri don't get discouraged if you loose it, remeber it's only your first (second?) period since on GY and maybe it takes a bit longer than that, good luck

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Growth With GY.....Well Maybe May 26 2007, 7:42 PM

Second Period

annie2
(Login annieboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Growth With GY.....Well Maybe May 28 2007, 4:34 PM

Oh Henri sorry to hear u lost some after period. I know it can be so fustrated. I was hoping urs would stay, that way wouldn't feel let down . Hope all is well wuth u.

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Growth With GY.....Well Maybe May 29 2007, 12:48 PM

I'm sorry your growth is not staying henri, you should not however be losing any gains if you are doing your massages 100% as directed. Make sure you are not missing any steps (some are missing improtent lvl 2 steps) or "skimping" on your massages or missing any.

Also I'm pretty sure we are not supposed to be taking any herbs along with the program, that could be working against what your doing with GY too. I have found that just the GY massages alone are VERY hormonaly balancing..and trust me I was all out of wack after a hysterectomy and its but me right on track without any creams or pills.

If all else fails please write Joseph, He may be able to help and give you advice if I'm missing anything.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER And the World Is Looking Bright May 30 2007, 1:56 PM

Day 5 measurement - 33.15!!! Right boob almost symmetrical with left boob. Still have some areas that need to be filled in, mainly on the inner under side, roughly where the boob meets the sternum. Overall I am hoping that this is for real growth, and will actually stick. For info on my revised program, please see my program page.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Growth With GY.....Well Maybe June 4 2007, 2:31 PM

Haven't measure for a few days and todays measurement reads 33.56 Originally it read 34, but I realized that I wasn't holding the tape measure correctly - crap, but hey I'll take the second measurement, it beats the 32 inch section. Am not doing GY completely anymore, but still use some of the massage techniques - Right boob is catching up. Filling in more ares that I wanted to now, so only a little more filling and they should be even. The problem is, there aren't that many lobes in those areas, so its hard to fill them in!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon