Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hows it going????? with GY Ladies?

Hows it going????? with GY Ladies?
May 9 2007 at 12:52 PM Snowflake (Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is everyone doing? Anyone being blown away with fullness effect? Anyone try heat after massage yet? Been so quiet here, wondering if everyone quit GY?

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
Alexia
(Login Alexia1981) Re: Hows it going????? with GY Ladies? May 9 2007, 2:12 PM

Hi Snowflake,

Sometimes I think I have grown (it's day 11 now), and somethimes I'm afraid I'm massaging all the fat away... I think I was growing more when I did the Chi massage using cocoa butter and heat afterwards (however that was no permanent growth either), so I think I'm going to add cocoa butter and heat and perhaps drink some fennel tea. I'm not giving up yet, need some boobs this summer!
Are you following the program?

Greets,

Alexia

Edit Message Delete Message

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hows it going????? with GY Ladies? May 9 2007, 2:12 PM

Hey Snowflake - I don't think anyone is having much progress - or at least progress to shout from the rooftops. I just posted that my growth seems to have come to a halt right at 33 inches - which is where I was before the whole Vitex thing, sickness, and what not. I am going at in more aggressively but only time will tell. I figured in 30days I would know my answer - if I don't make another inch, then I don't think I'll bother with continueing. I also started my herbs back up, just because I seemed to have the most growth while I was on them, and then as soon as I stopped them, all my growing stopped too, so know I wonder which method did that...........

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hows it going????? with GY Ladies? May 9 2007, 3:04 PM

My lobes deffnitely got bigger, but my boobs not significantly. I don't really know tho, cause sometimes I'm quite sure I see a slight increase on the inner part of my boobs, especially the right one (precisely where I have one of the more responsive lobes). I think the next two weeks will tell. Oh, I'm on day 12 and never been pregnant.

This message has been edited by -Moon- on May 9, 2007 3:06 PM

Black Sheep
(Login annieboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hows it going????? with GY Ladies? May 9 2007, 5:16 PM

I got to a 1" increase and i'm stuck there. Today is day 20 for me. Also iv'e slacked on my massage coz my hands get so tired easily so i'm only massaging at night. I know i'm lazy........LOL . Also i think i'm massaging away the fat from the tops and seems like i get some new strecth makrs on top as well. MY tops feels so empty,and yet still the tape measure sya iv'e gained some on tops. Very confusing at time, i 'm getting cloudy luquid from boobs .Do u think i'm lactating already. I feel my lobes alittle bigger and still the boobs dont look as full as to jump to the roof....

I have all tpye of herbs sitting there i might trey and add some at small doses, when my period starts.

ACNE having big problem with acne since starting the GY. First i just add acne when my period is near ,but now i'm having them all month long one after the other. They hurts so much and sore abit. My face looks awful right now. YIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Hows it going????? with GY Ladies? May 9 2007, 5:38 PM

Have been massaging for about 3 days and feel alittle fullnes and pain came back again after this morning massage. Still going to try heat in about a week. Also have many herbs sitting around. If I try one it will be fenugreek or fennel. Maybe donq quai. But whatever I try, I will just take one herb at a time and see. Also have wild yam here. I am really afraid of weight gain if I should take an herb.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hows it going????? with GY Ladies? May 9 2007, 6:47 PM

Annie- sounds like you have colosterum (check my spelling) which is pre-milk. I posted somewhere else that I started leaking this at aroun 7 months with my second one, and then it was still three days post delivery before my milk actually came in. I couldn't express any of it manually, but new I was leaking it as I would see it come out in the shower, or it would crust my bras/shirts to my nips.

I am one day 23 if I counted correctly - can't get past the 1 inch mark either.

katherine
(Login BObabe) Hows it going????? with GY Ladies? May 9 2007, 11:00 PM

I'm on Day 10 and have grown 1" across my bust...not OUT , but wider which makes it harder to tell to look at but it is helping me almost fill out my A cup! Definately Feel fuller to grab them, and a bit more definition in my rib cage/cleavage. AF's coming any day now, so that could all change in a hurry, though this is the most full they've ever been outside of breast-feeding.

Moon, you mention yours fuller on the inside...mine is all under my armpits! This is also where I feel the most (and largest)lobes. Trying to concentrate on the inners and tops but no real response there yet....just the bean bag effect close to nipples and a whole lot of rib! Smile

I was originally planning on continuing with BO at the same time, but decided to take a 2 week break instead. I'm going to start up again with the arrival of my next cycle. Don't know if it's GY or my body really did need the break, but i'm starting to get tingle back. *shrug* Who knows.

Will stick this out for the month, anyways. No lacation or leakage to speak of here.

katherine

Fujiapple
(Login Fujiapple) * * An update...* * May 10 2007, 5:53 PM

Hi, all:

Today is my 30th day on Growyours , my progress seems slooooow down a bit, like annie & henri, not passing the 1 inch yet...

Sometimes I really feel so discouraged and been on NBE journey so long (5 years) and tried almost everything , still struggling to find the RIGHT one just for me... arhhhhhh

Anyways, I'll keep this programm as long as I get tired, hahaha...

Happy Boobie Growing

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hows it going????? with GY Ladies? May 10 2007, 6:50 PM

I have the most lobes on tops and inner side of boobs, very few at the bottom.

Henri
(no login) Re: Hows it going????? with GY Ladies? May 10 2007, 6:52 PM

Moon - mine are at the tops and outer sides. I'd really like to grow some on the inner and under sides now!!!

Sun
(Login ThaliaSun) Re: Hows it going????? with GY Ladies? May 10 2007, 10:50 PM

I just started week four and I seem to have stalled at just over 2 inches. I had my period in there and while I was bleeding I felt crampy when doing the massages so I know I was going more gently than normal. I'm going to finish out the month then I'll post some updated measurements.

This has been interesting no doubt. My breasts are bigger but they aren't like when I was actually pregnant and the difference I believe is due to fat. When I'm pregnant I'm gaining weight so the larger lobe growth is being matched to some degree by fat in the breast too. I've stayed the same weight during GY and while my lobes are bigger for sure and my breasts overall measure bigger, they aren't necessarily full. I'm not sure if this is making any sense.

I still haven't had any liquid appear, not even clear, so I'm glad for that. They feel much heavier and feel squished into my bra. Several times a day I'm feeling a slight let-down sensation too.

Heat might be a good idea actually, right after doing the massages I may slather on some booby cream and let the heat soak in.

Hope it's going well for everyone!

~Sun

annie2
(Login annieboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER serious cramps May 11 2007, 2:35 AM

i'm having some cramps like when i was giving birth to my daughter. i don't know if grow yours as anything to do with it. the pain even go to my anus justr like when i was pushing to give birth, whenever i push the pain comes on more, i feel like going to the bathroom but i'm afraid to push down. dont mean to scare` anyone, just want to talk to someone. my belly bottom is so stiff and i squeeze on it. i think this is worse than whn i was giving birth.
tpmarrow makes 3 weeks on gy. feeling pain atm.
any advice plssssssssssss

thank u

Sara
(Login Sarabell239) oh annie May 11 2007, 6:17 AM

i hope you are feeling better+ i have never been pregnant, so i don';t really have any thing to go by. but just wanted to say hey. just relax for a bit till you feel better. it is crazy how the gy can give these symptoms. i really have slacked a lot, trying to get back into it-but end up feeling neausous in the morning. so wierd. just take it easy honey. i hope others will also have good advice for you. sending you good thoughts sweetie+

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hows it going????? with GY Ladies? May 11 2007, 11:56 AM

Annie - do you have a hemorrhoid? That sounds a lot like some of the cramps I get when i have my period - and I was told it was due to the fact that I have a nice reminder of child birth...... Sometimes you don't even know you have one, because not all of them bleed - just FYI. Otherwise I don't know what to tell you.

have noticed the morning sickness kicking in - really bad since I started the intense massages - bought some seaband things, but can't wear them all day yet because I havent come up with a good excuse - and then minute I say I am nauseous, then I get "are you pregnat?" Mind you these comments have been going on since my last son over 5 years ago!

Gosh I would love to get to the 2inch mark - that would actually put me at my goal - man I am back an forth on what I really want to do - sometimes i am super discouraged and then I read posts like you ladies - and then I get even more discouraged because I am not growing - but I still have a little hope left........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Am I crazy yet?

annie2
(Login annieboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Thanks! May 11 2007, 5:34 PM

thanks Sara and Henri, u both are sweet gurls.......... i'm feeling alittle better today. I was talking to a friend of mine and she said it might be gas, it can go all over the body. It was a terrible feeling , i wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone.

Henri , I don't have hemriods , i will have to check that out. i know what u saying about being discourage, i feel the same way too sometimes. We are all in this together , u r all so supportive..

Sara ,i've being slacking alot with massaging as well. i just do one time a day now, didn't do it yesterday due to my feeling sick. will start back when i'm feeling better. Thanks for ur sweet thought. hope all is well with u .

Booby Growth to all

(no login) Re: Hows it going????? with GY Ladies? May 11 2007, 5:45 PM

i was on the gy program for a week. felt really sick as soon as i started massaging for 5 seconds, had to cope with it. My forehead was growing loads of spots and i never get spots on my forehead. Then i started growing spots on my face! Iv stopped for more than 4 days now and spots are clearing up, breast went fuller, but now iv stopped they are shrinking back to original size!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hows it going????? with GY Ladies? May 11 2007, 10:02 PM

Girls, anyone thoguht of adding goat's rue to boost GY?

Alexia
(Login Alexia1981) Re: Hows it going????? with GY Ladies? May 12 2007, 8:12 AM

Hey Moon,
I would like to add it (massage with it and/or internally, i don't know yet), but I don't know where to buy it (motherlove ships from the US and I don't want to order from the US). I've ordered fenugreek, fennel and red clover instead for know and I'm going to massage with one of them. If you can find the tea or anything else, let me know!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Hows it going????? with GY Ladies? May 12 2007, 5:43 PM

Alexia - I've emailed one herbalist who grows her own herbs asking her if she has GR. If that fails, I know there's one tea for lactation being sold, it's by the brand/company Hipp that sells baby products, it contains five herbs, one of them GR. I hope I manage to get it.

PS-
Anyone having a more painful period since on GY?? Or less?? I'm really worried what mine will be like cause I have to work and just can't afford to have those hellish cramps.

This message has been edited by -Moon- on May 12, 2007 5:45 PM

Sara
(Login Sarabell239) hey moon+ May 12 2007, 7:00 PM

I know what you mean-I have no time for crazy periods anymore! I have one period since starting GY and it wasn't so bad. I had some cramps but nothing awful. I always forget to get anything for cramps-but really aleve or motrin go a long way in helping the pain. Wishing you the best honey! I really think the vitex is helping ease my PMS symptoms. Although I keep messing with my hormones. I know you have been hesitant in trying it. I did not shrink from vitex-but I don't think i grew from it either.. Best of luck to you++

Sara
(Login Sarabell239) annie! May 12 2007, 7:01 PM

Gas in an amzing force. I have felt like I must have to go to the hospital before-only to realize, gas was the nsneaky culprit!

codrina
(no login) Re: Hows it going????? with GY Ladies? May 12 2007, 10:21 PM

hi girls:-) i've been doing this massage for about 3 weeks.i got some results, something like 1 inch. i don't have time to do the massage twice a day.i do it once, 40 minutes in the evening, and sometimes i do it at work, in the ladies room 5 minutes fingermassage for each breast.
the only problem is ..the milk.i don't have milk yet, but something scared me: i'm,according to the site, on the 3rd stage and on the site they say that i/m supposed to do an exercise to extract milk.and that freaks me out!!!i don't want to do that, to squeeze milk out of my breast.
do you do it????

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon