Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

You guys are crazy

You guys are crazy
May 31 2007 at 3:45 PM abby (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do you all really do all this work on grow yours just to lose the results when your period comes

i dont inderstand something maybe

can some 1 explain

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: You guys are crazy May 31 2007, 6:42 PM

No we don't do all this work to lose the results when the period comes, the idea is that they stay.

Edit Message Delete Message

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: You guys are crazy May 31 2007, 7:50 PM

Any Woman that is still having periods will see some change in her breast size during her cycle even if she is NOT doing any form of NBE. Many however do not however lose any of thier gain and the inches do build up over time and stay if your method is followed correctly.

Lisa
(no login) Re: You guys are crazy June 3 2007, 4:20 AM

You have to understand that everyone has different results with this method exactly like all other methods for NBE. I personally do not fluctuate in size at all no matter what stage of my cycle I'm in. I've gained an inch and a half with GY and I would have gained more if I had time to be more dilligent but at the moment doing the maintenance is keeping my gain. Many of us are very happy with our results!

Henri
(no login) Re: You guys are crazy June 3 2007, 1:57 PM

Thank - you!!!

Black Sheep
(no login) Re: You guys are crazy June 10 2007, 5:03 PM

i think the gy method is ridiculous. the owner keeps calling it a natural process, but there's nothing natural about filling your breasts with milk indefinitely and for size alone.

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: You guys are crazy June 11 2007, 9:17 AM

Its not about "filling your breasts with milk" its about stimulating your lobes that is what gives you the increase and it IS considered completely natural...

Oh yeah and try logging in there sheep if your going to post criticism. ; )

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: You guys are crazy June 11 2007, 12:13 PM

I wouldn't get upset by this poster. To be honest, people always bash other methods, especially ones they don't understand very well, if they understand it at all. You have those that are strictly "pm, bo, herb" people and no other way is right, so its not even worth the time to respond to them. I mean especially when they post as a "sheep".

If you don't agree with the method, then don't read the posts, but you don't need to post about it, unless you have a major concern, which is much more then: filling your breasts with milk is absurd. Because seriously, that has been covered a few times in other threads.

I do agree that it does seem strange that we would work so hard to try to get gains, but lose them after period starts, it actually happens to alot of us as we try to figure out which method is right for us, we thrive off the hope that one day we will see a difference. Read the herb section, and the bo section, and the pm section, because I think you will find the same situations there as well...................

White Sheep
(no login) Re: You guys are crazy June 14 2007, 7:36 AM

The people who bash any method of NBE are people who need to be less judgemental! Every method can work and every method is for some and not for others, all you have to do is find what works for you. If you're going to spend your time having a concern about anyone else's method, spend it on wishing everyone the very best of luck with whatever method they decide to use. Don't we all just want each other to get what we are all looking for.....bigger boobs?! And if you think wishing for bigger boobs is crazy, then what are you doing wasting your time reading about us in the first place?

Not Black Sheep
(no login) Re: You guys are crazy July 13 2007, 10:56 PM

Shakes her head wondering why anyone would respond to flame bait.

Natasha
(no login) Re: You guys are crazy July 15 2007, 10:53 AM

On the contrary, I'm sure the original post was a genuine question.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon