Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Desensitised Nipples

Desensitised Nipples
June 1 2007 at 9:35 PM MFP (Login MissFartyPants)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I assume most of you on the GY program are doing nipple stimulation/massage. I'm wondering, has anyone of you experiencing desensitised nipples? Is the sensitivity going to go back once you stop?

My right nipple is Sad

Any thoughts, ladies?

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Desensitised Nipples June 1 2007, 11:14 PM

I'm in my 6th week of GY and my nipples are even more sensitive than before, its actually helped them.

Edit Message Delete Message

MFP
(Login MissFartyPants)
SENIOR MEMBER Sad June 2 2007, 4:45 PM

Now that is odd because I only do the nipple massage 2 or 3x a week and only for a couple of minutes. And I try to make as little contact to the nipple for fear of inducing actual lactation. if it's the PM cream (St. Herb) then why not both nipples? (just thinking out loud here. lol) ....

Maybe I should start protecting my nips when using the soap and cream ....

I appreciate your response, WW Smile

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Desensitised Nipples June 2 2007, 9:35 PM

Well I don't use either PM cream (it made me waaay too jittery) or any of the soaps..so that may be the culprit...maybe try adjusting the nipple exercises slightly to what feels OK to you..and those should not hurt if they do your doing them too hard. Only the lobe exercises should be done with firm pressure.

Happy Growing to you !

MFP
(Login MissFartyPants)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Desensitised Nipples June 3 2007, 8:40 PM

Hi WiccanWoman, I'm much too scared to slow down with the PM I don't want to lose any growth Sad But I will stop any form of nipple stimulation and see if it helps Smile

Appreciate the advice Smile

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Desensitised Nipples June 4 2007, 1:57 AM

You have to do some nipple exercices what I ment by adjusting them is just do them more gently.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Desensitised Nipples June 4 2007, 10:45 PM

I too noticed my nipples got less sensiive lately. At the beginning they were entirely too sensitive to massage, but I hope they don't keep loosing sensation.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon