Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Talked to my doctor

Talked to my doctor
May 11 2007 at 6:49 AM Jereboa (Login jereboa)
EVE MEMBERS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I asked my family doctor about the breast stimulation and he said it was fine. He said the milk didn't need to be expressed; it would just be absorbed by the body and it was highly unlikely that it would cause infections or a need to have the lobes removed. He felt that what was probably happening was that the number of cells within the glands was growing. That would explain the dense breast tissue.

It is hard to tell if what's growing is bigger glands or a tumor. Therefore, he suggested it would be important to have a yearly mammogram. Tumors are harder to detect when there is dense breast tissue than when there is just fat.

So, keep an eye on the lobes, but overall, the massages should be fine.

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Talked to my doctor May 11 2007, 11:51 AM

Thanks for the info - I give you alot of credit - I haven't even told my husband of the GY program - too embaressed - can't imagine telling a dr.

Edit Message Delete Message

Linz
(no login) Cheers! May 11 2007, 3:23 PM

Thanks Jereboa,

You've saved me going to the doc's. Good luck btw!

annie2
(Login annieboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Talked to my doctor May 11 2007, 5:42 PM

Thnaks for the info that's great to know.
I wouldn't tell mine, too scared........

Lisa
(Login lilmama40) Re: Talked to my doctor May 18 2007, 6:42 PM

Excellent information. I will tell my doctor (female, so it'll be easier) what I am doing when it's time for my yearly mammogram and that way she can pay special attention and can understand why my breasts will appear similar to those who are lactating.

Loreli
(Login Lorelii)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Talked to my doctor May 27 2007, 11:31 AM

I'm the same Henri! I live with my boyfriend and because of how time consuming the massages are it's hard to hide it from him, but i haven't told him as im too embarassed. I was massaging in bed the other night while he was asleep, and he woke up and asked me why i was playing with my boobs haha.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Talked to my doctor May 27 2007, 11:46 AM

Loreli - my answer is "cause they hurt/ache really bad right now", because most of the time they do, so seems to do the trick because he stops asking and moves on to something else!!! He does know about the NBE journey, and the pills I take, but he doestn' know about is the GY program. I didn't tell him, because of embaressment on trying something else, and then i wanted an unbiased opinion of whether or not they were growing. Of course, he hasn't said a word like always.

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Talked to my doctor May 29 2007, 12:40 PM

I have also talked to my DR and He has said its perfectly alright to do and asked me to let him know if this works...I can't wait to go back for my check up and show him, boy will he be surprised !

Plus He will be thrilled to know it has helped my menopausel symptoms after hysterectomy.

Hugs to those girles whos guys just don't "get it" my Husband is with me every step of the way on this, knows all my ups and downs and helps however he can. I'm very lucky I know and thank Goddess for it. I did really have to explain it to him at first because he didn't understand it and how it worked(guys and the mechanics of things lol) , so maybe if the girls that are having troubles just talked to your men and explained about it all they might be surprise you in being more helpful and supportive.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon