Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about lobes

Question about lobes
June 7 2007 at 1:11 AM
kieyah (Login kieyah)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have already emailed Joseph regarding this but have received no response so I thought I would ask here. Most of my lobes are under the fat layer of my breasts deep inside them. I have to really hunt to find them. but last night I noticed I have two small pea size lobes just barely below the skin above my left nipple. They are very sore after my massage. I am concerned if this is supposed to happen since all of my other lobes are under the fat layer and seem to soften and be soothed by massage. Whereas these two are just under the skin on top of the fat layer and became painful after massage. Please let me know what this is, if I am doing something wrong, or what I should do. Thank you!

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Question about lobes June 7 2007, 2:00 PM

Its hard to give a definite response to your question as each breast is different. In all likely hood though, you could have a few lobes closer to the surface around your nipples. As for them being sore, it could be you are pressing to hard when massaging, or depending on how long you have been at it, they are still adjusting.

Edit Message Delete Message

Black Sheep
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Question about lobes June 8 2007, 3:07 AM

Thank you for your input. I'm pretty sure they are lobes now. I realized after a few more massages that they are less sore now and that the large lobes I have on that side are below that area where these are so maybe the fact that those lobes grew big maybe they pushed these up closer to the surface? And I bet they are rubbing when I massage too. I will try massaging the small ones at the surface more gently and then massage the lower large lobes with the kneading so that they won't rub each other.

I have another question though. Is it ok for me to take NBE herbs while doing GY's?

THanks!

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Question about lobes June 8 2007, 12:07 PM

Well the whole herbs and GY program seems to be a big debate. Originally I was told by Joseph that they didn't recommend any other program while doing GY, because you wouldn't know which one was working..............and NOW, as posted on the BeBoard, they aren't recommending anything else because it hasn't been tested so they don't know the results of such a routine.

I personally think the decision is up to you. I would recommend using the GY program without herbs if you haven't started an herbal/bo/pm routine already, and seeing if you get any results after a month. If you are already on one of those programs, then I would just add in GY as a massage routine, or decide whether or not you want to stop your program and just stick with GY.

You know your body, so you will need to make a decision based off how you feel.

Black Sheep
(no login) sheepy shoes June 8 2007, 2:54 PM

I can't think why NBE herbs wouldn't work while using the routine. In fact, prolactin (the hormone which increase through GY) is supposed to make fat stick the breast and reduce in other areas. I suppose prolactin increasing herbs may also speed up the process. Although prolactin inhibits aramotise (conversion of testosterone to oestrogen)so saw palmetto may be a good choice.

Please everyone - correct me if i'm wrong in thinking any of these things!

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Question about lobes June 9 2007, 4:11 PM

I really think the reason why they don't want herbs taken during the same time, is their first reason given. I am also wondering if the program is still on trial because the method is still being worked on, not just the programing itself. But thats just me.

In my opinion I think its okay to do both, you'll just have to realize that you won't know for sure where your growth is coming from, unless you stop one or the other. I am doing both herbs and a modified version of GY now, and have to say that I feel better with the herbs, then just GY alone.

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Question about lobes June 10 2007, 6:51 AM

I have to say I agree with Henri and yes I do believe the reaon is in fact that GY is on a trial right now. They need to see the results form just the GY program not other things added.

However I've tweeked my program too and personally think adding herbs may be a real winning combo. There is no reason for me to believe it to be dangerous or unhealthy in any way to do both at once.

By the way I am on week 7 now and have some of those lobes near the top of the skin. They are perfectly normal.

Black Sheep
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Question about lobes June 10 2007, 7:13 AM

Thank you all for all the wonderful info. Those two lobes just below the skin have since become much less sore and I think I am starting to develop some over my other nipple as well. So I guess it is normal just kinda scary at first. I have been taking fenugreek and have noticed I am getting quite a few side effects from it. One of them is bloated up terribly all over my body and I think it made the actual breast development less noticable to me. My growth according to my measurements are wonderful but it isn't that noticable to me. I am planning to stop with the herbs and concentrate on the GY program until I have exhuasted the development with that. I am on week 3 and have grown 1.5 inch across nipple, 1.5 inch above, and 3 inch above. So I don't think it will hurt for me to stop the herbs. I was just planning on adding a few more in and lessen the fenugreek. But due to the horrible bloating and acne I think I can do without herbs for a while. I have a picture page up now. I don't think I have gained anything on the sides, just the top but all my large lobes are on bottom, weird. You can also see the chest acne in the pics, yuck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon