Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

''Massage away fat''???

''Massage away fat''???
May 26 2007 at 11:04 AM Moon (Login -Moon-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I keep reading people saying, asking or speculating that/if massage can ''rub away'' fat tissue from your boobs, mostly in connection to GY. Persoanlly I don't see how that is possible. What do all of you guys think??

I'm doing GY and I have the most lobes on tops of the boobs. They grew quite fast to appleseed size, but they don't seem to want to grow from there, only one got to pea size (maybe two), although I did slack off with my massages recently, hope they will grow more when I get back on track. Anyway, despite having the most lobes on tops and definitely increasing them in size *at least some*, my topos are as flat as they were.

Thoguhts, experiences...??

Edited for size of lobes.

This message has been edited by -Moon- on May 26, 2007 8:38 PM

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ''Massage away fat''??? May 26 2007, 4:34 PM

I don't feel as though my "fat tissue" has been massaged away - I feel it has grown, maybe because of the lobes growing under it, or around it or not at all. But my tissue spots around my breasts are bigger, and there are new ones developing.

Edit Message Delete Message

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ''Massage away fat''??? May 26 2007, 7:24 PM

Hi Henri, what do you mean with tissue spots??

The bottoms of my boobs feel very strange, like one big lobe, lol, ok maybe two. Kindof like big chunks of hard rough structure connective tissue, and it's kindof hard to massage it.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ''Massage away fat''??? May 26 2007, 7:45 PM

Thats exactly how I would describe it - although mine have been around since way before the GY program - I just now have more/larger of them on my left side and a larger one on my right side, which previosly had next to nothing, and maybe two smaller ones started at different places.

I can however feel those lobes, which aren't much bigger then apple seeds, so I really don't think thats what they are, since I had them shortly after my first real growth on NBE. They really feel the way my boobs felt before nursing, but not evenly proportioned yet. I remember mine feeling like those sections, but all around the boob instead of just one or two spots.

I had been writing about them for a while, but no one seemed to answer me, so i went through an edited them out of some of my posts - figured I was just crazy and all.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ''Massage away fat''??? May 26 2007, 8:47 PM

Lol, it's good to know someone is experiencing the same. I've had these 'tissue spots' before as well and likewise they have become bigger now. I don't know much about how breasts feel and change with phase cause I've never nursed. So do you think the 'tissue spots' are a good sign and have anything to do with growth?

I'd really like the oppinion on massaging away fat thing, espcially from someone well experienced.
I wonder why my tops look so flat. Although my areolas became bigger and more puffy so it might be a visual effect of that.

MFP
(Login MissFartyPants)
SENIOR MEMBER I hear ya ladies May 27 2007, 4:32 AM

I quit the GY program 1st of May. But I'm still doing massages although not as intense as GY. I asked Joseph a while back why it was strange for me to be feeling more lobes and "growth" on top of my breasts but not seeing any growth there but on the sides and bottom. His answer? Gravity. And my boobs aren't that big to point a finger to gravity. Beats me! lol

Have you ladies tried to quit a week or two from all the methods you've been using? Because I quit between 3 and 4 weeks and that's when I started noticing some changes.

I think I read somewhere (but this pertains more to dieting) that if you get into any sort of routine that your body starts to "expect" whatever it is you are putting inside your body that it almost not react to it. But if you start a different combination or routine after a day or two your body reacts more positively. Like try to confuse it or make it second guess.

Hey, just my two cents! Smile

This message has been edited by MissFartyPants on May 27, 2007 4:40 AM

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ''Massage away fat''??? May 27 2007, 11:51 AM

MFP - I didn't necessarily quit, but I have altered the program a little and started back up on herbs. I had some issues - and the only "advice" I was given, was "you aren't doing such and such right, re-start the program, do it more intense, and that is not a reaction that you will get from the program, you aren't doing something right" So after a little bit of that, I just said you know what screw this. I was just a few days shy of the 30 day agreement, so I just stopped logging in.

I noticed what you are saying with my left boob and I stopped massaging that one as intensely as the right one (my smaller one), and my left boob looks great, but my right on is pitiful, but I can't bring myself to completely stop or slow down for fear that it will go smaller.........so I don't know what to do. Today I am not planning on doing too much massage as its a busy day - maybe tomorrow I will notice a difference - fingers crossed.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ''Massage away fat''??? May 27 2007, 2:11 PM

What is it necessary to move to level 2 I wonder? I've had an inch increase, didn't go down on my period (only first day tho), I see duct openings and have dampness. I have lobes, not more than pea size tho. What does it take to move on???

MFP
(Login MissFartyPants)
SENIOR MEMBER Cheat? lol May 27 2007, 6:02 PM

I swear I was tempted to cheat on my measurements just to see if it can move me to the next level, but I just couldn't bring myself to.

But if anything, the technique has been very helpful for me. It's like you can control where you want more growth and try to at least change the shape of your breasts. I would not have noticed any progress at all had it not been comparing my before and after pics.

Oh, my taking a break was not my choice - lol. Work has been hectic last month that it was impossible to continue with any NBE program, as it turned out luck was on my side.

MFP
(Login MissFartyPants)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ''Massage away fat''??? May 27 2007, 6:11 PM

Are you ladies doing any nipple massage/stimulation? I was too scared to do it for fear of trigerring actual lactation but I read a couple article about nipple massage/stimulation being necessary to increase prolactin - not the nipple per say but the areola.

I only do it 2 minutes for a few nights in a week.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ''Massage away fat''??? May 27 2007, 6:38 PM

I think the nipple excercises are important to get growth, not just letting milk out, I doo them.

Loreli
(Login Lorelii)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ''Massage away fat''??? May 28 2007, 1:09 PM

Argh.. last night while doing the nipple exercises i noticed dampness.. i DO NOT want lactation. My boobs also feel all jelly like and not firm like before... not sure if this is normal or not. Not sure whether I want to continue with the program.. :-(

Henri
(no login) Re: ''Massage away fat''??? May 28 2007, 4:16 PM

Complaint #1,453 for the GY program ;-) - Day 3 of period and I now have jelly boobs too!! My firm hard boobs are no longer, and it sucks. On the plus side, they seemed to have gained a little on the tape measure - or I could just be losing my mind.

Loreli - I noticed dampness too, but can't figure it out since I can't actually see it coming from my nips (yes I am inspecting them), I then realized it was just the sweat from my hands, mine sweat alot, so maybe that is your answer.

Figured out that at this point, I just want my right boob to gain on the underside to be about 1/4 inch fuller and then it will look like my left and then I might actually be satisfied - okay maybe not. But I lack alot of tissue on my right breast and you can really see it, just want a little more definition to it and I would seriously be happy - wouldn't put on a swimsuit, or go braless but I would be happy that they at least look like they belong to the same person - really want to find that perfect combo for me so I can just reach my bloody goal.

annie2
(Login annieboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ''Massage away fat''??? May 28 2007, 4:28 PM

I also quit the program ,stop logging stop massaging. i just do a little squeeze thing in the shower. I felt i was massaging away fat on the tops my tops are flat as a pancake ,all i'm feeling in skin and bone LOL. Oh and i did get lots of strecth marks and the toop and insides parts of my boobs the skin looks wrinkled up. I think i read someone experience the same thing. After my period a couple days away i just felt discourage and stop. I stared taking 2 WU pills aday and 800mg of Vitex, don't know if this is enough to do anything just taking them becoz i have them.

Also now i have milk in my boobs whenever i squeeze the nipple. I think if i'm getting milk in them my boobs would be fuller ,but no they are soft like jelly ):
Also i hated the fact that i had to measure everyday and not seeing growth. Well i pass the 30 days, just after my period when i lost what i had gained. A got a big relieve from Acne since i stopped the massage, all i have ti deal with now are the spots that r left behind from all those pimlpe i had last month.

In all i did learn from the program and i might simplfy the massage and add to mu herbs.
Happy growing to all

Loreli
(Login Lorelii)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ''Massage away fat''??? May 29 2007, 10:54 AM

Ok guys I think i am officially stopping the program. I do not want my boobs to become all flat and jelly like and even worse than before. I don't think my growth has changed, they just feel weird. I don't wanna get to the point that i make them like mush and they wont go back to normal so i think it's a good idea that i stop now. I am just sticking with my WU.

Henri - do you think if we stop GY now our boobs will go from jelly back to normal? I sure hope so :-(

Loreli
(Login Lorelii)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ''Massage away fat''??? May 29 2007, 10:56 AM

PS Henri - i saw milky/clear fluid coming from my nipples so i know it's definitely not sweat :-(

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ''Massage away fat''??? May 29 2007, 11:35 AM

Loreli - don't know where you are in your cycle, but I am pretty sure mine did this last month around my period, and then firm up until I get it again. I'll have to see if I can find my last period post and see what I wrote about it - haven't been keeping up to date with my program page, or even writing things down other then here. Am really hoping that is the case. They don't look saggy though, so yours might be different, and they don't look less firm, but they feel it.

Well after vigourous massage on just my lower right breast and then just kneading on the rest of it and on my left one for two days, I know have what feels like small lobes appearing and some more fullness where I originally wanted it on the smaller breast, and have retained most of the lobes on the others. I am not even going to tell you what I am using for massage cream right now, as I am using up all my leftovers - and this one has a big debate around it *whispers* its cocoa butter. Mind you I have no dillusions that I am going to get instant boobs, or that it will grow them, I don't even think the added fullness I see is from it. I am ONLY using it to use up all my products laying around, and in the hopes of keeping my boobs moisturized, not get any more stretch marks - Positive thinking on my part really. I am determined not to try something new until I use up all the old stuff. Which means at one point going back on the Tobustan and finish that up as well.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ''Massage away fat''??? May 29 2007, 2:05 PM

Wow, am I the only one whose boobs didn't turn to Jelly? Mine are so far so good. I also kept the majority of the increase I got before my period so far (about 3/4 of one inch increase), on day 4 of period now. Althgouh I'm not sure I believe the increase wasn't just due to different measuring. I mean, I think I remeber how I did and do it the same now, but I just don't want to be too trustful and hopeful lol.
My boobs look *slightly* different, sometimes I think I see some filling on the inner sides, but I'm just not sure. My areolas got a bit bigger and more puffy tho so the increase could also be all in my areolas, lol.

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ''Massage away fat''??? May 29 2007, 2:33 PM

Ok I hope I can answer some of these questions..

Moon I think it was you that asked what it takes to move to lvl 2. TIME. Do not "fudge" your measurements (also have word from Joseph soon we will have an edit feature if we make a mistake) make sure you are not missing dates in putting in your daily measurements I had that happen and just added a few days to catch up and it moved me to lvl 2. Also make sure your entering your lobe counts, you can't not put them in.

A tip on lobe counting..I could never feel mine during massge but could just lightly running my fingers over my breast much easier.

Yes I went thru the jelly boobs phase. You have to remember this is a process that will take your boobs into different stages if followed correctly. Mine have gone thru firm, jelly, and soft and continue to change. Do NOT panic and quit they will change many times while on the program. Also cannot say it enough, do NOT skip massages or over massage do exactly as the videos for your lvl say. If it says 10 mins for something do the 10 mins not 5 not 15 etc etc. Don't skip the nipple massages and don't extract any liquid from your breasts by squeezing the nipple you could hurt yourself do it as discribed in the lvl 2 videos.

So many of you girls are giving up before the 30 day mark yet you are willing to take herbs for months and years...you need to remember it too takes time.

If you hit a snag re-watch the videos sometimes I missed something myself.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ''Massage away fat''??? May 29 2007, 3:34 PM

W.Woman - thats the same info I was told, but after rewatching the video and restarting the program, I still have the same problem. If I push too hard I leave bruises, and then it tells me I am pushing to hard, but when i lighten up, it tells me I am not pushing hard enough. Since starting herbs again, because I did a break while doing the GY just to see, I feel that they are more beneficial to me then just the massage alone. I was very committed to the program, until I lost what I had gained during my first period, and now after spending a month catching them back up, I am back at where I started. Only to be told, I must not be doing something right, because this is not how the program works. My thoughts are this: Each one of us is different. I know what I have been doing and don't need to be told I am doing something wrong when I am following the directions perhaps even more thouroughly then Ihave followed any other NBE routine, because I really want this to work. That said I seem to be one of the few odd people that are having an adverse reaction, instead of someone saying, you know maybe your right and this might not work for you, all I get instead is - YOU AREN"T DOING SOMETHING RIGHT. Get over it. Yes now I am not doing it right, because now I don't care. I have improvised the massage routine myself, and am just doing my own thing again. I gave it 30 days and you know what for some reason it hasn't worked for me. I have not bad mouthed this routine, and am not one that will go spreading its secrets, because to be honest, I don't know anything more then the beginning stage to begin with. I am glad it is working wonderfully for you as well as others, and I really do wish you the best. But I think at this point, this isn't the program for me. If I am going to spend so much time a day massaging to get the same gains I was getting on herbs, to lose it at the beginning of each cycle, just like herbs, then I don't really see the point of it. I am lazy and am just going to pop the herbs, massage little on targeted areas just to keep them even, and forget about the rest, because after all, I am getting the same results with this as with everything else I have been doing over the course of the past few months.

I have e-mailed Joseph numerous times, and only get the same response - to me its just not worth. Sorry for the long post - please don't read this like I am ranting, I am just sharing my thoughts, not upset or anything - and why it appears that I am not following the program to the T now, its because I am not ;-)

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ''Massage away fat''??? May 29 2007, 4:40 PM

Thanks WiccanWoman for the tips! But the thing is - I already left the lobe count empty a number of times, when I did put the numbers in it was compleately differet everytime, like from 30 lobes in one boob to 6, lol. I just can't for the life of me count them. I dunnno what to do now... I'm on day 31 and still on the first level.

Sorry to hear it hasn't worked out for you Henri, good luck on your next routine.

Black Sheep
(Login MissFartyPants)
SENIOR MEMBER Just my two cents May 29 2007, 5:31 PM

While still on GY, I could not for the life of me accurately count my lobes, but I do notice that I have more lobes on top and on the sides, just right below the armpit. I can feel that my lobes were growing but nothing was showing on the tape and after entering my measurements, it gave me the same instruction and says something about being on the same level for a while without moving to the next level, yada yada. And after long, intense massages only to end up with the same level and instructions is just frustrating. And to see that everybody else on the program is having very positive and quick results .... that is why I decided to quit and improvised on my massages.

With slightly slanted four (4 not fore. lol) fingers I do circular massages, like a swirl, starting from the outside going towards the nipple area. Then from the inside (areola part) going outside. I repeat the process 3-4 times in 5 minutes. Then finally I do a similar swirly massage making small circles but when I reach the bottom of my breasts, I put my fingers at the very bottom (at the outline) then "push massage" and also when I massage the outside part, I "push massage" to the center.

Okay, here's my thinking why I don't do the "concentrated" massage because in doing so I may be crushing tissues instead of stimulating them.

Hope that make sense?

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ''Massage away fat''??? May 29 2007, 5:33 PM

Moon try this enter 4-3 small grape sized lobes for each breast, top and bottom. I too have a really hard time counting them as well. After doing that it bumped me to lvl 2.

Have you gained any inches from your first measurement ? If so and you have all days for measurements entered putting the grape sized lobes in should bump you to lvl 2.

Also make sure you click video instructions and Process..thats where lvl 2 info is ..It took me a while to figure that out lol.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ''Massage away fat''??? May 30 2007, 5:26 PM

I had an inch increase, but some of it went away a few days after period, but I think I have at least half an inch increase. I did what you advised me WicanWoman, but it didn't bump me to level 2. I think the reason is the wrong beginning measurments I put in. The instruction says 'increases at 1,5 and 3 inches above the breast are not of the same rate, make sure to get all the areas increasing evenly'. I think because of this it doesn't let me move on.
I didn't know you're supposed to have that big lobes at level 1 already. Most of mine are still aaplle seed size. some are pea and I have basically two large lumps (grape size) at the bottoms of both breasts, but I'm not so sure they're lobes.
My progress has been slow, but I haven't been massaging as much as supposed to, usually I did half to 2/3 of the daily time. I'm still optimistic with this program cause it actually seems to be doing at least *something* for me - the slight increase, my boobs look a bit different and I actually have some growing pains. I've never had any sucess with anything else, so I'm sticking with this.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon