Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lymph nodes???

Lymph nodes???
May 1 2007 at 9:03 PM
faerycat (Login faerycat)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all you gorgeous chicks out there in Booby Growing Land :-)

I joined the GYO last Friday. Needs must. Had shrunk by 1 1/2 inches after quitting the herbs when I got the hormone scare.

Anyhoo..........have been massaging as per rules etc, but......my lymph nodes keep swelling up. First it was the left side and now the right side. Yesterday it was so sore I could hardly put my right arm down.

Anyone else had this problem?

I am gaining size again........but am due a visit from Aunty Flo any day now, so this can happen. Not in ill health or anything. In fact, haven't felt or looked this good in a long time.

Any ideas?

Love

=^_^= x

Author Reply

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Lymph nodes??? May 1 2007, 9:05 PM

Lolz too..............hardly have any time for the board now as all spare time is taken up doing massages.

Guess you are all a bit tied up these days too!

x

Alexia
(Login Alexia1981) Re: Lymph nodes??? May 2 2007, 10:37 AM

Hi Faerycat,

I do my evening massage while reading the forum, I'm finished massaging before I get bored..

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Lymph nodes??? May 5 2007, 11:15 PM

what do you do if you have the nodes in one breast, but none in the other? Remember my smaller side - the right one, well I can hardly feel any nodes in it at all!! I keep doing what we are supposed too, but its just not there - whereas my left one feels almost like a bean bag. Could this be why my right side is smaller?

annieboobs
(Login annieboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Lymph nodes??? May 7 2007, 10:52 PM

Hi henri i have the same problem as u. I don't know what to do. maybe massage that one more and more pressure.....

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Lymph nodes??? May 8 2007, 11:34 AM

Hey Annie - thats what I have been doing, and still can't feel anything!!!! Some days it feels like there might be the start of something, but by the next massage its gone and its a couple of days before I feel it again. I am using my fingers and covering every area with firm but not bruising pressure - but now that I think about it I got my greatest amount of growth when I left some bruises on my skin from pushing so hard............maybe that is the amount of pressure I need to get them working....hm......

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon