Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growyours massage tips wanted...

Growyours massage tips wanted...
May 4 2007 at 5:01 PM Fujiapple (Login Fujiapple)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beth, Lisa, Sun and those who have significant growth on Growyours:

Even though we're doing the same exercises however the results is so different: I breastfed twice and my growth only 1/2 inch in 3 weeks. I know there're some users out there wondering the same thing: why, why, why...

Please chime in your wonderful personal experiences on Growyours, I'm very much appreciated.

Happy Boobie Growing

Respond to this message

Author Reply
Sun
(Login ThaliaSun) Re: Growyours massage tips wanted... May 4 2007, 8:28 PM

Fuji, I wish I knew.

I wish I knew why I didn't grow on herbs or why BO seems to be not doing much if anything so so far.

I've read a lot about pressure in these GY threads and you know I've never massaged myself to where I was bruised or in terrible pain afterward. Nor I have I experienced much hand/wrist tiredness. I press significantly hard and during the massage some of the lobes are very tender but I haven't been killing myself with pressure. In fact, I think early on, if you're pressing too, too hard you won't be able to feel the tiny lobes.

What else... let's see...

I haven't missed a single massage session but I don't ever do extra massage either-- too busy in my life (3 kids, small business, lots of hobbies, etc, I'm dang lucky to do what I'm doing).

If you feel lobes of any size, concentrate your massage there. Mine are not all round either, many odd sizes, elgonated, etc. Sometimes when I apply pressure to a spot and I don't feel anyting at first, I stay there awhile and then I start to feel a wee little lobe.

I'm not sure if any of this is helpful, it's all pretty much what GY says. If I think of anything else, I'll post it.

In regards to other NBE methods though, 1/2" in three weeks is good! Hang in there!

~Sun

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Growyours massage tips wanted... May 6 2007, 7:09 PM

Fujiapple, how did your breast change thoguhout these three weeks? Did you feel the lobes getting bigger, how big were they at the beginning, how big are now?
Sorry I can't really think of any massage tips, but maybe the aspects that are important in other NBE are important here too, like protein intake, stress, sleep, caffeine etc.

This message has been edited by -Moon- on May 6, 2007 7:09 PM

Fujiapple
(Login Fujiapple) Re: Growyours massage tips wanted... May 6 2007, 7:37 PM

Hi, moon:

@ beginning I DID have some lobes with sunflower seed size coz I've breastfed be4. However they grew but in very slow pace compared to those who have breastfed, I think even though we receive and learn the same exercises, but everyone understands in their own way...I'm afraid I'm not doing the right way, though...:-(

Happy Boobie Growing

am i the only one who doesnt know?
May 6 2007 at 6:24 PM cutevelvet (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have been massaging on and off not twice a day and not 40 mins each but i cant seem to feel the lobes only ribs! do i just keep at it until i begint to feel them or what? really confused and 40 mins per massage is such an effort cant find the time! i need to find the time if i want bigger boobs..... im taking a 15 day break from my st herb but im still feeling pains in breasts...maybe combining with the grow yrs program i may have faster results...i have been pregnant twice befor and recent pregnancy was just under two years ago.....i just need the motivation!!!!

Author Reply
Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: am i the only one who doesnt know? May 7 2007, 4:27 PM

That's the idea, that you massage everywhere untill your start feeling the lobes. You should start feeling them soon, cause it's a fact that you have them, that's for sure. Just keep at it!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon