Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GY during period

GY during period
May 2 2007 at 6:25 PM Sun (Login ThaliaSun)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been doing GY for just over two weeks now, and had over 2 inches of growth so I'm happy with the growth.

Then Monday my period started and get this--- everytime I do my GY massage I get immediate mild cramping in my uterus, actually feels sort of like early contractions. It lasts until about five minutes into the massage. Monday and Tuesday it was intense, today it has tapered off a lot (as has my flow).

What the heck? :-)

~Sun

Respond to this message

Author Reply
Fujiapple
(Login Fujiapple) * * mine, too...* * May 2 2007, 7:13 PM

Hi, sun:

I remember when I was on day 3 on growyours, I had my period and had minor PMS plus migraine, I have no idea if this is related or not! And following is what Joseph replied me:

2) These 2 days since I started this exercise I have a headache similar like PMS migraine but minor, why?!
I do not think that our process should bring on headaches or other PMS like migranes especially since you just started. Could it be getting closer to your menstrual cycle? The only pains that women have mentioned is, that their breasts and nipples are very sore, the first day and some for a week or so because they are not use to the exercises and manipulation. If it is a concern, you should stop and check with your doctor because he/she knows your conditions best.

Happy Boobie Growing

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER hi May 2 2007, 9:06 PM

In late pregnancy , women are told not to do too much nipple stimulation, because it increases contractions and can actually start labor. i imagine because while menstruating, your uterus is more sensitive to there changes otherwise it goes unnoticed. hope this makes sense. good luck.

Rinoa_Lewis
(Login rinoa_lewis)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: GY during period May 3 2007, 10:45 AM

I actually notice that too. It's currently that time of the month...and I get period cramps as i'm massaging. I do get a few cramps here and there, but usually on the day before, and the first day of my period...but the GY massages seem to be doing something!

*much luck and love for all!*

Tessie
(no login) Dryness? May 4 2007, 7:34 AM

The info on the website says that one might get the other "side effects" that women experience when nursing so my worries are about vaginal dryness. For as long as I was breastfeeding, I had to use lubrication when having sex. This is something I do not want. Are any of you experiencing that your natural lube is getting less while on this program?

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: GY during period May 5 2007, 9:05 PM

The same thing happened to me, I got mild uterine and ovary pains almost everyday while on GY, nothing disturbing tho. I haven't had my period yet since on GY and I'm worried if it will make my menstral cramps worse, since mine are quite bad already.

Anyone experienced worse cramps during period since on GY???

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: GY during period May 5 2007, 11:14 PM

Well Ladies - can't say I fall in this catagory. My period this month since stating GY has been the best ever!! Lasted a few days, was just enough to be annoying, but not enough to be completely gone. Unusually light flow, that came and went to the point that I was wondering what was going on, no cramps, no moodiness, none of the symptoms I had been getting since before NBE.
I'm the one that gets between 7-9 day flows, that are seriously heavy with major cramping for those that are new. This flow was 4-5 days total, light pads the entire time.

I do however notice periodic twinges in my uterus area either during or shortly after massage, but didn't notice any while on my flow.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon