Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rubbery Boobs

Rubbery Boobs
May 3 2007 at 9:48 PM Luvgrl (Login luvgrl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On day two of GY, why are my boobs rubbery feeling??

Respond to this message

Author Reply
Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Rubbery Boobs May 4 2007, 11:50 AM

I didn't experience that, I got rock hard boobs for a few days and then they softened up a little bit. I think it has something to do with the "way" we massage and the amount of time we massage. I think it balances itself out as things start to grow. Maybe someone else can answer that. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless it gets worse instead of better. You could also e-mail Joseph, he is really good at answering questions.

Luvgrl
(Login luvgrl)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Rubbery Boobs May 4 2007, 4:49 PM

I did email Joseph, and asked him a few questions, but he didn't answer that one. Now also I'm noticing, I have tiny bumps on my skin all over each underside of my breasts. Has anyone else experienced that!?

katherine
(Login BObabe) Rubbery boobs May 4 2007, 6:14 PM

Hey luvgrl.

With the rash under boobs, are you using any lotion or oil while doing massage that could be causing this? Or if you're not using anything, it could be irritated from all the messaging, perhaps?

Luvgrl
(Login luvgrl)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Rubbery Boobs May 4 2007, 6:51 PM

Hey, thanks for responding. I'm using just normal cocoa butter lotion that i've been using for months. Now all the sudden that I've started massaging more and harder, and my boobs are more full these little red dots are appearing on the bottom part. I'm wondering if its because of growth.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Rubbery Boobs May 5 2007, 11:17 PM

Just curious how your boobs are making out? Still rubbery? Still the rash? If you still have the rash I would try some aloe on them for a little bit and see how that goes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon