Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grow Yours Count

Grow Yours Count
May 1 2007 at 11:16 PM Luvgrl (Login luvgrl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just started Grow yours today, May1st,07. How many people here are doing this program, and if so when did you start? What results have you had?

Respond to this message

Author Reply
Kitty
(Login Kittyluv09) Re: Grow Yours Count May 2 2007, 3:16 AM

Started 4/28/07, it's been 4 days. No results so far. Never been pregnant before.

Alexia
(Login Alexia1981) Re: Grow Yours Count May 2 2007, 7:33 AM

I also started the 28th of april, never been pregnant, 26 years old, hope to have something in my bikini this summer

Xxx

Rinoa_Lewis
(Login rinoa_lewis)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Grow Yours Count May 2 2007, 8:57 AM

Started on the 26th of April.
Never been pregnant before.

Must be massaging really hard...i've been bruising ever since.
Much fuller feeling, though nothing much on the tape...
It is the 'week of joy' for me though, good old periods! Could be affecting my measurements. Ah well...Joseph did say that period related fluctuations in size would not be counted.

*much luck and love for all!*

Jelica_
(no login) count me in May 2 2007, 9:16 AM

well Im doing this and Ive griwn about 1" above nips and 1" at 3 " above nips so fuller at the top.
I havent grown from under the breast to nips though !##
has anyone else experienced this ? Im onabout I week now I think and on stage 3.

My skin is glowing and I look less wrinkly ? am I going mad here ??
Im about to get my period so feel a bit nauseos.
also trying to lose 3 kilos. Jelica_

PS thankyou for the responses on the other thread, much appreciated.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Grow Yours Count May 2 2007, 9:53 AM

Strated on Apr 28, no growth so far, but then I have never been pregnant.

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Grow Yours Count May 2 2007, 10:19 AM

Started on 27th April.

x

js89
(Select Login js89)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Grow Yours Count May 2 2007, 12:10 PM

Started Tues, April 24th.

I've gained 1/2" in one week.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Grow Yours Count May 2 2007, 12:16 PM

I started Grow Yours on the 17th of April. Since then I have grown a little over an inch, lost a little bit and then started to grow again. Joseph said the losing could very well have to do with my period coming and going. Noticed that when I increased pressure during massage I am getting some better results, had slacked off a little bit due to a very hectic schedule the last week and a half.

Black Sheep
(Login annieboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Grow Yours Count May 2 2007, 2:40 PM

I started on the 20th of April . Gained 1 and a little inch @ nipple and 1.5 inch on top.
Hi Jelica, i'm experiencing the same thing as u . I havent gained at the bottom to the nipple, and i'm also on Week 3. It's a bit hard to tell the lumps different from lobes. My boobs are still alittle sore.

All the best to everyone .............Smile

Black Sheep
(Login annieboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Grow Yours Count May 2 2007, 2:42 PM

where did that login name come from. I'm abit shocked ,coz i didn't type no Black sheep<:>

annieboobs
(Login annieboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Grow Yours Count May 2 2007, 2:43 PM

Therer it goes again

Bree
(Login Kaysmom) Re: Grow Yours Count May 2 2007, 3:09 PM

I started yesterday. I massaged and hurt bad after. My chest was really red. I'm still a little sore today. I have been pregnant, so my fluid came out a little yesterday with the nipple massages. Does that hurt everyone else really bad too? I can take the massages better than the nipple massages. I know you're supposed to press really hard, which is what I did, but I don't have a lot of fat in my chest area, so when I pressed down , it was pretty much all on the bones. I felt like I was grinding my bones. It hurt, but I'll get used to it.

annieboobs
(Login annieboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Grow Yours Count May 2 2007, 3:35 PM

Whenever i do the nipple massage i get really Horny!! can i say that, sorry if i can't. I just do it for 1to 2 mins. I can get some liquid as well. sometimes it's cloudy .

Betty
(Login BiggerBoobsPlease) Re: Grow Yours Count May 2 2007, 4:15 PM

Hi Ladies,

I have been on the program since April 20. I have gained 1/2 inch and I have been pregnant before. I have missed a few massages the last few days as my 2 year old has been sick, but I am going back at it hard tonight.

Betty

Ask, Believe and you will Receive

Bree
(Login Kaysmom) Re: Grow Yours Count May 2 2007, 4:19 PM

Oh well, I wasn't thinking sexually when I do it. I read somewhere about thinking your breast are growing and that sends messages from your brain to your breast tissue. And most of the time you get some growth. So that's what I'm doing. I concentrate on the growth. and whether I'm massaging too hard or too soft. I tend to slack off when it starts hurting a good bit.

Luvgrl
(Login luvgrl)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Grow Yours Count May 2 2007, 4:34 PM

I did my first massage last night, and already feel a lot fuller. Annieboobs... I have the SAME problem. LOL!! Really bad. I kept waking up during the night because I was so sexually frustrated. Haha.

Sun
(Login ThaliaSun) Re: Grow Yours Count May 2 2007, 6:21 PM

Hi ladies,

I started my third week of GY on Sunday. I've grown over two inches across the nipples. And had gains everywhere else.

Best wishes to everyone!

~Sun

Betty
(no login) Re: Grow Yours Count May 2 2007, 6:23 PM

Congratulations Sun! You must be so pleased!! Keep up the good work...

Betty

Fujiapple
(Login Fujiapple) * * Day 21... * * May 2 2007, 7:15 PM

Hi, All:

I started on 4/12/07, gained 1/2 inch so far, slow but steady.

Happy Boobie Growing

Jessica
(Login jessicaheidi) Re: Grow Yours Count May 2 2007, 11:01 PM

started today, 5/2. 20 years old, never been pregnant. have been on wonderup for the past 6 months and have seen absolutely no signs of growth. i will be continuing with the wonderup until i run out

katherine
(Login BObabe) Grow Yours Count May 2 2007, 11:49 PM

You can add me as well, though as I've just gotten instructions and will start tonight, I wouldn't count day 1 till tomorrow! Smile

katherine

Black Sheep
(Login anniegirl16) Re: Grow Yours Count May 3 2007, 3:46 AM

I started today...I'm 21 and have never been pregnant, can't wait to see the results!

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Grow Yours Count May 3 2007, 5:24 AM

started April 27th, lower breasts are obvious fuller, waiting on period, so we'll see. Still not sure if I am feeling the lobes or not.

Sara
(Login Sarabell239) Re: Grow Yours Count May 3 2007, 6:22 AM

LOL! Annie! So funny+
I started April 22 and i have had 1/2" growth. Gotta ramp up on massaging as i am a slacker.

Miss Monet
(Login friskyflirt)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Grow Yours Count May 3 2007, 10:15 AM

Started tonight! I'm excited. Smile

Lynn
(Login veedubchick) Pictures May 3 2007, 12:17 PM

Did any of you ladies send in pictures when you signed up? I know he said it wasnt neccesary but I am actually thinking about it. I mean it's not like he can see your face, plus it gives me a better idea if they have grown. BTW this is the best forum I have ever came across! Keep up the good work! I am a business owner who works from home and I have to admit, I spend alot (toooo much) time on here reading posts. Keeps my day interesting! Just wanted to say thanks! Lynn

Lynn
(Login veedubchick) I'm In! May 3 2007, 3:24 PM

Started GY today, ohhhh the joys of impending breasts! lol Good Luck to all of us on this journey. May we all get what we seek (in a short time)!

Bree
(Login Kaysmom) Re: Grow Yours Count May 3 2007, 4:52 PM

Is anybody else no sure whether they feel lobes or not? I'm flat chested, so I think I just feel bone. How can you tell the difference?

katherine
(Login BObabe) Grow Yours Count May 3 2007, 8:45 PM

Bree,

It can be hard to tell the difference, especially in the first week (or so I understand). As you progress they should make themselves more obvious. Irregardless of breast size, the workings are all the same underneath! Given your situation, and it's sounds like you are aggressive enough, you might actually have an easier time identifying your lobes as they won't be hiding under and around breast fat! Just my thoughts! Keep at it and I'll bet in a week you know EXACTLY where they are! Smile

Happy hunting Smile

katherine

Luvgrl
(Login luvgrl)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Grow Yours Count May 3 2007, 9:55 PM

Ya, I've been massaging for two days now, and I cant tell the difference... I don't know if i'm feeling lobes or not? I feel lots of stuff under there... but I don't know?? Its hard to tell. I'm an A too, and I rub my chest bone a lot.

Alison
(Login Arelison) Re: Grow Yours Count May 3 2007, 11:00 PM

I started yesterday, these massages are really a workout.
I noticed my boobs hurt a little this morning when I got up, but I'm hopeing thats a good thing.

I wasn't quite sure how hard we should be pressing. Can it cause damage if pressing too hard, or should I not worry about it?

Black Sheep
(Login sunnyMark) Re: Grow Yours Count May 4 2007, 11:42 AM

hi girls, i started yesterday, nothing to report yet, just sore boobs and chest bones, hopefully i will see some growth soon. happy boobie growing to everybody

Bree
(Login Kaysmom) Re: Grow Yours Count May 4 2007, 2:39 PM

Alison, yes you can hurt yourself if you do it too hard. It says it in the video.You have to press hard, but not so hard you can do damage. Good luck

Beth
(Login emorgan7719) Re: Grow Yours Count May 6 2007, 6:52 AM

I started the program March 30th. I am 26 years old, have 3 kids, and have gained 2.5". I could probably grow more, but I have been really slacking on my massages the past couple weeks. I have got to get my butt back in gear.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon