Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Down Sides To Grow Yours

Down Sides To Grow Yours
May 3 2007 at 6:54 AM Bree (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just started today. Instead of the two fingers all the way around, I use my knuckles and do it that way. I couldn't put the pressure into it with the fingers the way I could the knuckles. Was everyone else really red when they finished or just me? I was doing it pretty hard. The nipple exercies hurt. I already started draining fluid a little while I was doing it, so maybe that's a good thing. I hope it works well for everyone doing it. I think I'll keep taking my pills b/c this is temporary, and I can take my pills and maybe be able to keep some of it. Good luck everyone~!~

Author Reply
Lynn
(no login) Re: Grow yours May 3 2007, 3:18 PM

I was really red after my 1st time which was about 10 minutes ago. I am tingling and numb also. I really hope this works, I am in a beach wedding in 3 weeks and I have to wear a low cut sun dress. HAHA I am a 34 A and dont fill that 100%. Happy Growing!

Ooh a little nauseous after the massage this morning
May 4 2007 at 2:13 PM White Sheep (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am quite surprised at this, but I'm just a little nauseous this morning. Does the Grow Yours massage cause us to get morning sickness? It's made me lose some of my enthusiasm for the Grow Yours program.

Author Reply
Fujiapple
(Login Fujiapple) * * Pregnant system...* * May 4 2007, 5:05 PM

Hi, White sheep ( or Black sheep):

I think that Growyours exercises trigger our boobies into pregnancy stage so whatever you had any side-effects while you were pregnant, it's very possible appearing again.

Happy Boobie Growing

Down Sides To Grow Yours
May 2 2007 at 4:37 PM Luvgrl (Login luvgrl)

I was wondering... If grow yours mimicks what happens when you are pregnant, If you decide to stop doing it after you reach your potential growth for some reason...will your boobs get saggy and shrink to smaller than before you started just like when you're pregnant??? I'm worried about this.

Luvgrl

Author Reply
Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Down Sides To Grow Yours May 2 2007, 5:48 PM

I think most members said they belived that no, that wouldn't happen, cause what makes breasts sag and become smaller is breastfeeding, which we aren't doing. Women who don't breastfeed after giving birth usually actually retain some of their size during lactation, cause some of the milk turns to fat, so maybe (not sure but maybe) we can even get some premanent growth from this.

Kitty
(Login Kittyluv09) Re: Down Sides To Grow Yours May 3 2007, 2:22 PM

Personally, I believe few people might get permenant results, but probably not as much as they wanted.

I emailed Joseph before I started and he said that it's def not permenant and that some women do get saggy after they stop. It all depends on body type.

Bree
(Login Kaysmom) Re: Down Sides To Grow Yours May 3 2007, 4:54 PM

I think Moon is right. I think since we're not breast feeding we'll keep some of it, but not all of it. Because after you get where you want to be, you don't have to massage like normal. You can slack up a little, so... I think some of it is going to stay. I'm taking my herbs anyway just to make sure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon