Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone Cream and growyours

Progesterone Cream and growyours
May 4 2007 at 4:52 PM Fujiapple (Login Fujiapple)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, all:

I usually use Progesterone cream on Day 15-28 to soothe my PMS: on 4/30/07 I started to apply progesterone cream twice a day as per instructed and yesterday I found my boobies less fuller and heavier compared to last week!

It's not my imagination, even I DO use same strength to do the massage, the only changing is I added progesterone cream on 4/30/07.

Girls, have any ideas, please chime in!!!

Happy Boobie Growing

Respond to this message

Author Reply

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Progesterone Cream and growyours May 4 2007, 6:50 PM

Me too!!

Started using progesterone cream 2 weeks ago

Started on the GYO prog a week ago. Have now lost 2 inches of boobage in a fortnight :-{::::::::::::::::

WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Not sure if it's the cream, the massaging or what, but it's kissing me well off for sure.

Hope we can get to the root of this Fijiapple.

Love

a now boobless =^_^= x

Luvgrl
(Login luvgrl)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Progesterone Cream and growyours May 4 2007, 6:51 PM

Thats weird. I would def. Ask Joseph about that.

Sun
(Login ThaliaSun) Re: Progesterone Cream and growyours May 4 2007, 8:04 PM

Odd, indeed. I haven't had that happen.

I also use PC, and used it during the first two weeks I started GY, just because that's where I was in my cycle. I also grew over two inches in that time frame. This week I'm having my period, still doing GY but not PC since my cycle started over.

This is really where we can all be helpful to each other with GY especially, but all methods-- tracking the possible causes of everything most importantly when combining things.

Best!

~Sun

Fujiapple
(Login Fujiapple) * * even the lopes getting smaller...* * May 4 2007, 11:06 PM

Hi, Faerycat:

I've emailed Joseph regarding this, he has no idea whether any creams or pills will effect Growyours program: They only have tested Growyours w/o any pills,creams...and it works!

Anyways, I stop Progesterone cream today and will continue the exercises per instructed to see if I'll gain back my fullness and heaviness.

Thanks, Sun.

Happy Boobie Growing

MFP
(Login MissFartyPants)
SENIOR MEMBER I thought it was just me! May 5 2007, 12:17 AM

Wow! I thought I was getting paranoid with my being stressed out and losing weight. But I did notice the next morning when I used PC while doing my GY massages that I lost any fullness I've had before.

I was feeling hopeless and frustrated these last couple of days when I noticed that my breasts shrunk Sad I

Thank you for bringing this up, Fujiapple or I wouldn't have made the connection.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon